• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Spoiler]Pokemon in BW2 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I would like to see Zorua/Zoroark be available to catch without events. I wasn't able to get one...

Well possibly! Hopefully they are for you :3

Also is it just me or do I feel that Kanto and Hoenn Pokemon will specifically be concentrated on in B2W2's Pokedex? Kanto = what Unova is reflecting, sorta, while Hoenn = next in line basically, so ya.

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
As for legendaries, I am sick of the birds, and the beasts were in HGSS. I wouldn't mind some Sinnoh legends, such as Shaymin, Giratina, and Heatran.

I would LOVE that! Except I didn't like Heatran. It was ugly o.0

If they put Sinnoh legendaries in, especially Giratina, I would expect that they'd find some excuse to bring something with Team Galactic back, which as I had said before would be AWESOME. Other than that, I would enjoy the beasts being back. I always thought they looked more like cats though...anyway they're wanderers, so I can see GAME FREAK making something up on how they just happened to wander their way to Unova.

Non legendary pokes that I'd like to see are all of the dogs, including Zorua and Zoroark being non-event(I got one in a trade that someone bred) and Milotic. (Please just make Milotic easier to find! I spent like 3 hours total searching for that stupid thing in that little pond near the starter town.)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Assuming it's true it looks like Regigigas might be appearing in B2W2.

That scan may be fake as it has yet to appear in any news site outside of Youtube, also Mock Battles for videos =/= in the game or part of an Event. Look at the Keldeo event in Japan with the Movie release. Its a Download event that downloads the Pokemon into the game, but it shows a mock battle scene against Keldeo, but Mystery Gifts are picked up in the Pokemon Centers.

Will Smash be airing today? We could get something new if they are doing any news reports on B2W2.

blue

gucci
Years
That scan may be fake as it has yet to appear in any news site outside of Youtube, also Mock Battles for videos =/= in the game or part of an Event. Look at the Keldeo event in Japan with the Movie release. Its a Download event that downloads the Pokemon into the game, but it shows a mock battle scene against Keldeo, but Mystery Gifts are picked up in the Pokemon Centers.

Will Smash be airing today? We could get something new if they are doing any news reports on B2W2.

I know, I'm not classing it as true just yet as I've checked Serebii and other sites who haven't reported upon this yet and yes we are getting something on Smash tonight IIRC.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Ugh, if it's true, what sort of reason would Regigigas even have being in Unova? That's what I don't like about throwing in random legendary Pokemon that seem cool in a game. There's no other reason other than, "Hey guys, look who you can spend 25 Ultra Balls trying to catch!" It's something that GF has been very bad about doing as of late. Yes, many of them were placed in the games so players could complete the entire Pokedex with just 4th gen games, but it still seems completely out of place for legendaries to be running around outside of therir respective region.

Years
Those scans do look kinda fake...
Maybe Regigigas has something to do with the ice...? Like in movie 11. He was there to stop the bad guy, and there was tons of ice. Or if he's that strong, he'll probably move the ice. (I forgot where...it said he helped move the continents or something?) LOL, this is just my thinking...

ShadowStriatonTriad

Shadow Triad Elite
Years
It's going to be akward and out of place to see Pokemon from previous generations in a generation 5 game; nonetheless, I'm looking forward to this game's release.

Years
It's going to be akward and out of place to see Pokemon from previous generations in a generation 5 game; nonetheless, I'm looking forward to this game's release.
"Awkward"? How? Sure it might be a lot to take in (OMA Pigdey AND Starly together on Route 1!?) but, personally, I think it will be interesting to see all of them in one region and this way people can build their Dream Teams (or at least generations 1 to 2+5) without trading (a pain for me as my trades go just plain wrong wrong;I got a Dragonite named P----3rd) or cheats. This diversity of Pokemon means a harder challenge, Gyms/Trainers are more varied, people might actually battle online with non-legendary teams in B2/W2 online, and more Pokemon (at a good number-300[?].

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2021
The scan is real, it's from a bimonthly issue of Coro Coro. But it doesn't really confirm Regigigas because its probably a Wi-Fi battle they took screenshots of so they could have used any Pokemon, even ones not in the Unova dex. Although it wouldn't really make sense for them to use a Pokemon not in the Unova dex, but yeah it could be in or it might not be, nothings really confirmed.

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2013
The scan is real, it's from a bimonthly issue of Coro Coro. But it doesn't really confirm Regigigas because its probably a Wi-Fi battle they took screenshots of so they could have used any Pokemon, even ones not in the Unova dex. Although it wouldn't really make sense for them to use a Pokemon not in the Unova dex, but yeah it could be in or it might not be, nothings really confirmed.

Yeah, if the magazine didn't exactly say "Regigigas will be obtainable!" then we can't confirm it. Though, Regigigas seems like a very odd choice for just putting a random Pokemon in for a screenshot. I would have expected maybe one of the Unova starters, but Regigigas? Just seems a bit odd to me....

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Why wasn't the Bi-Monthly one leaked already then if it has B2W2 info in it?

EDIT: OK so TOTALLY JUST noticed this....

Magnemite MAY be before the First Gym battle (Homika).....Steel Type before fighting a POISON Gym.

Gamefreak: trollface.jpg

Last edited:
Years
Magnemite MAY be before the First Gym battle (Homika).....Steel Type before fighting a POISON Gym.

Gamefreak: trollface.jpg

I'd more likely see a Psychic-type available early just to give players a better advantage against Homika (particularly if you start with Snivy).

blue

gucci
Years
Wingull, Absol, Sneasel, Larvitar, Lapras, Magnemite, Koffing? This is looking like a great Pokédex! (IMO anyway) The fact that Koffing has been included may indicate that Homika actually will have a Koffing on her team. Also Sewaddle must be in the first Route considering it's at Level 2.

Zephele

✧ leave it to me!
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2013
I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case, given how often they did similar things in BW (elemental monkeys before Striaton, a bunch of Fighting types next to Nacrene, etc.)

It could also be before Shizui's gym, with the part-Electric type...

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
These games need Roserade or Breloom, Skarmory and Vulpix. Then I'll have an awesome team. I doubt we'll have many Hoenn Pokemon, remakes being on the horizon and everything. If we do get those Pokemon, my team will be very Hoenn heavy, including Metagross.

I like all the Pokemon they've shown so far.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Yes! Shroomish/Breloom please. I doubt we would have wild Roserade around, but Budew and Roselia are likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back