• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Go away, you overpowered piece of ****!

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
Years
Arceus, definitely. It's stupid-looking, overhyped, and overpowered even by legendary standards. Plus, the concept of a "god" Pokemon was just stupid.

blue

gucci
Years
I actually like the majority of legendaries, however if I had to choose one to dislike it would be Regigigas, the three regis were alright but some reason they took it a step too far with Regigigas.

Years
Manaphy and Phione (sp?) they're creepy looking & are pretty much not really needed seeing as there are a lot better water legendaries out there.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 10, 2023
I never saw the point in having the Lake Trio, except for the sake of the DPPt plot. I don't like them and never saw a use for them battling-wise, except for maybe Azelf.

And I don't like Articuno that much either. Battling-wise, it's horrible defensively. Its design isn't too bad, though.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
For me, it's always been Celebi. There have been a lot of mediocre legendaries with Gen IV and V, but none that have made me angry like Celebi did. I never liked how it was introduced as a Mew-knock-off. And an ugly-looking Mew-knock-off to boot. And a Grass-type ugly-looking Mew-knock-off to bring it all home. When I actually got my hands on one, the critter ended up being a massive disappointment in addition to all of the pre-release 'hype'. So... yeah. I really dislike Celebi.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Even though I used Articuno in LeafGreen, I eventually grew to dislike it because of its bad defensive typing and shallow movepool.

Honorable mention goes to Regigigas for having a crippling ability to counterbalance its good stats.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Heatran is boringggg. Why does it have to be there? It has no point!

Years
The legendary beasts, cos they look weird although Suicune is my fave of the trio.

Also, the legendary birds. All except Zapdos have 4x Rock weaknesses and you know that Rock attacks are common in competitive play.

And last but not least, Heatran. PURE UGLINESS.

sabrina_diamond

Blazing dark Vulpix
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Definately Entei, it has grey metal fangs and the hair of a viking warrior which look a little unappealing

Years
The little ones that are meant to be cute and Heatran etc... imo they don't really resemble legendaries so I can't really buy into them... sorry!

If they were regular pokémon it probably wouldn't bother me haha :)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
you know that Rock attacks are common in competitive play.

*cough*StealthRock*cough*

I can't stand Kyurem at all. It's typing is sort-of interesting, but it's design makes it look like a freeze-dried chicken and it's movepool is pretty dire. Black and White Kyurem look like bits of 30 Pokemon glued together. How unaestheticly pleasing.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I'd have to say the retarded duckling known as Cresselia, uninsipring design wise and boring to use playability wise if you ask me. That and it just feels like a filler Poke if anything imo.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 5, 2021
I like them all but if I had to choose, it would be the Legendary Golems. Despite how strong they are, they just looked weird.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Hrmm....I guess Girantina. There were so many better designs they could have used. Girantina-O isn't as bad, but still. Ghost/Dragon could have been like, possessed dinosaur/dragon bones or something.

Zephele

✧ leave it to me!
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2013
Uh. I don't know why it's so difficult for me to answer this. Maybe it's because when there's a legend I don't like, I sort of just ignore it or block it from memory or something, haha. It's even harder to answer given how I don't like using legendary Pokemon in game.

I guess if I had to choose, it'd be Manaphy. It's kinda cute, but... I don't know. A lot of the non-title legends introduced in Gen IV are fairly meh for me.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Mewtwo, Mew, Entei, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Mesprit, Azelf, Uxie, Dialga, Shaymin, Manaphy, Arceus. I hate them all equally, and each are my least favorites. They're completely stupid. They each have a ridiculous story, each have some power that you would think would make them all mighty, but then THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP MAKES THEM REALIZE THAT THEY SHOULD NOT USE THIS ALL MIGHTY POWER. Plus, I don't like any of their move pools, looks, nothing. I like nothing about them at all.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
Years
I personally can't stan Arceius. It's just annoying and it's movie was horrid. I don't really hate his design, there are uglier Pokemon, but I can't stand Arceius despite it.

Mentalii

Back
Years
Tornadus. I'm disappointed that it's just a simple-type, I hate its design, I things it's the most ugly of every legendaries. This colour scheme is awful. It's also pretty weak to my mind.

Back