• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ahhhh, just reasons. I have mentioned it on twitter but I'm not sure about posting about it quite yet.

Awww. D: Thats sucks. May your bird rest in peace.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't have class until next Thursday now because of Veteran's Day. Daaamn I need to get my license and get a freakin' job.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't think we ever really did anything for Veteran's Day when I was in High School. I think for the most part it was just a regular school day. I'm not quite sure. College though there's no school because well... some students are Veterans coming back to College after all. Then there's the Professors and all that jazz.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Sounds boring. Though it would depend on what period it as during. If it's during a period in which I disliked the teacher, then I would be happier going to the assembly than be in the classroom with said teacher.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It is, which is why it would depend on the period, haha. If it was during a period I disliked, I wouldn't mind and would probably end up drawing through the speech. But if it was during a period I like, then I wouldn't be as happy about it.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Hopefully we'll be out of this recession by the time you need to find work. When I was 16 I worked in a nice cafe, was fun when it wasn't really busy.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Unless the Economy gets better, any job you can get your hands on, tbqh.

Technically we're out of the recession... we just haven't improved past it. Thus, many economists say we still are in a recession, and some say we might end up in a second one. Of course, unless things have changed since I finished Macro Economics a few weeks ago.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Haven't drawn anything for like 5 years myself, strange as I adored art. Just looked at your DA, some pretty cool stuff on there.

Ahhhh "mana replenishment no jitsu", see what they did thar. Don't think I'll be playing F/S Night with family around any more.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I'll stick to what I'm good at
and ironically it keeps getting me banned because people seem to be illiterate nowadays

idiots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back