• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

geoisevil

Evil Trainer
Years
  • WA
  • Seen Jan 19, 2018
here are some of my sprites more can be found on my DA page (same as my name on here) the designs belong to jesgrad07(budite, weberry), darksilvania (casqull, necropse), smileyfakemon (nucloud, nuclass, corrosar),and me (bargon, dracannon) all artists gave me permission to sprite these ivebeen spriting for about three months now and think i have improved greatly but and critiques are welcomed

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2023
Hello, I've tried looking all over the forum but I didn't find a topic for sprite requests. Are we supposed to request them here or is there no topic for that at all? Thanks.

Years
Hello, I've tried looking all over the forum but I didn't find a topic for sprite requests. Are we supposed to request them here or is there no topic for that at all? Thanks.

We have a discussion thread if there are any questions regarding the art forums, pixel art forums or just general pixel art.

Now about your question, we use to have an official request thread for the pixel art section, but it was (sort of) deemed useless and we removed it. All of your specific requests can now go in the Official Request thread for the whole art gallery. Don't forget to check out Pixel Projects where people have shops to create sprites- check around if any shop can fulfill your needs.

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2012
First attempt at spriting fakemon

My first attempt at doing a sprite,or any pixel work for that matter.I did not use a tutorial to find out how to do this(I forgot where to find it.So I apologise because for its bad quality.Criticism is welcomed .Overall I did not like how this was done ^_^ But it's a beginning.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
For the first time in my life I made a sprite from scratch. I usually did fusions or splices, but didn't like how they would come out and usually ran to others to sprite stuff for me. Anyway I'd like some feedback on my Moquideele.

PokeHumanManectric

Leader of the PMD Team
Years
My first Sprite-over!

AerodactylSpriteover.jpg

Here, it is, my first sprite-over! I know, I picked a really hard Pokemon for my first. Criticism, compliments, and tips are appreciated!

Years
AerodactylSpriteover.jpg

Here, it is, my first sprite-over! I know, I picked a really hard Pokemon for my first. Criticism, compliments, and tips are appreciated!

you must have 4 or more original sprites, preferably scratch, to qualify for a showcase and your own thread. So I suggest getting some more sprites up before posting a thread.

It's not bad for a first pixel-over by the way, but you shouldn't try to exactly match the shading of the art, just so you know. Also, for the love of god, don't save as .JPG.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
arleaf2.png

My poor Moquideele didn't get any love TTwTT

This is one I just finished today~ Its a Grass type Spider that is one of the Starters for my Region Metial. This is the Second Sprite I've ever made by hand. Quite happy with it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2012
Wormadam!

Of all my sprite work; this is my personal favorite; it's also a fakemon-concept/extension on original Wormadam idea. In Snowpoint, it makes a cloak out of Snow; in Lavaridge it makes a cloak out of volcanic ash; while diving she collects coral; etc. etc. What do you guys think both of the artwork and of the fakemon concept? The "cloakless" is the idea of what if it didn't/couldn't make a cloak and displays a shriveled, useless version of Mothim's wings.

Attachments

• new wormadam cloaks.png
    new wormadam cloaks.png
    16.9 KB · Views: 31
Years
Of all my sprite work; this is my personal favorite; it's also a fakemon-concept/extension on original Wormadam idea. In Snowpoint, it makes a cloak out of Snow; in Lavaridge it makes a cloak out of volcanic ash; while diving she collects coral; etc. etc. What do you guys think both of the artwork and of the fakemon concept? The "cloakless" is the idea of what if it didn't/couldn't make a cloak and displays a shriveled, useless version of Mothim's wings.

You need 4+ original sprites to have your own thread. You can post another thread once you qualify, and don't forget to read the rules. The Wormadam sprites are small scratches and edits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back