• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pwnobi's IV / EV / SHINY hole in the wall.

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
does your
BELDUM Lv. 1 UT
Adamant
[OT: Luis] << Death_Mande
31/31/31/31/31/31
Take Down

for my mewtwo sound like a good deal?
Sorry, I have a flawless Mewtwo.

Sorry about the PM, I was in a rush and forgot.
I have 2 more pokes to finish, I'll post when I'm ready for the give-away battle, Pwnobi.
No problem, just let me know and we can battle.

torcoal

Ketsu!
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2013
Sorry about the PM, I was in a rush and forgot.
I have 2 more pokes to finish, I'll post when I'm ready for the give-away battle, Pwnobi.
I is for our battle ready now. ^_^
It is an NU team.

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
Sweet! I'm in a battle right this second, but after I'll register you and head on with an NU team I've been wanting to test! =]

torcoal

Ketsu!
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2013
Geez, Pwnobi, Wonderful match. That was my first usage of that team, but I expected to take out more than ONE of your pokemon!

Xanatos13

Pokemon Whisperer
Years
I return and I'm interested in these. ^_^
dpmfsa249.png

LUGIA Lv. 45 UT
Timid
[OT: Arren] << psycho86wardbg
31/31/31/31/31/31
Extrasensory / Aeroblast / Rain Dance / Hydro Pump

147.png

DRATINI Lv. 1 UT
Adamant
[OT: Luis] << Death_Mande
31/31/31/31/31/31
Wrap / Leer / Dragon Dance

CMT

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
Anyone participating in my giveaway, I didn't have my AR for a day or two so I couldn't trade you, but I now do so if I owe you something shoot me a VM, I think there's only one or two people but just thought I would throw it out there anyway in case I forgot someone.

@ Xanatos:
How about Tentacool / Regirock?

Xanatos13

Pokemon Whisperer
Years
Anyone participating in my giveaway, I didn't have my AR for a day or two so I couldn't trade you, but I now do so if I owe you something shoot me a VM, I think there's only one or two people but just thought I would throw it out there anyway in case I forgot someone.

@ Xanatos:
How about Tentacool / Regirock?

Sounds awesome to me ^_^ I'll need to get both of 'em cloned if ya don't mind waiting for me to find someone? xD

Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2013
Haha sure dude, that would be great. I will head on now.

P.S- I don't suck at breeding, that scizors attack iv is 31 ;) I just double checked.

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
Sorry for the brief wait, the server was being funky for me. Also, I think it was Batzarro who said that the Hippowdon you traded me doesn't have the stats you have listed. Might want to check into that? I'll be on in a second.

iPaws

Cookies anyone?
Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2012
Hiya! I'm interested in your Beldum, Larvitar, and Dratini (Listed in your OU list) I can offer Shiny Ev'd Porygon-Z and Shiny Ev'd Alakazam. And a regular, EV'd Heatran. I can also provide you with any item. PM me if interested plox ^.^

iPaws

Cookies anyone?
Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2012
Ok at least I tried lol. ^.^'' Well, I really wish I had that beldum...I will trade the three that I offered for only that one.

Back