• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Posting Links

BLK

Trainer From The Holon Region
Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2021
How do i Post links?
When ever i try it says that i need to make 15 post or more
the thing is i have done this
Thanks in advance for the help

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
You only have 1 post. Posting in the trade corner and the trivia sections do not get you posts.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Yeah; you can't post links in your posts until you have at least 15 posts~
You can't get more post count by posting at those sub-sections that say posting won't add to your post count~

You can probably post the links at your signature though~

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Just wanted to add that while you're working on getting those 15 posts, please make sure they're not spam just so that you can hurry along to post links. It's not hard to make a decent post. But that's all I wanted to point out. What Team Fail said is pretty much all you need to know. :)

BLK

Trainer From The Holon Region
Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2021
Just wanted to add that while you're working on getting those 15 posts, please make sure they're not spam just so that you can hurry along to post links. It's not hard to make a decent post. But that's all I wanted to point out. What Team Fail said is pretty much all you need to know. :)

wish somone would have saind that earlier thanks

Back