• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 27, 2011
gts ''not offered''

hello, in pokemon black, i gladly wanna have a zekrom.
so what i try, is to trade a other pokemon for a zekrom in gts.
only if i try to trade (zekrom) for a wanted pokemon, it says ''that pokemon may not be offered for trade'' but if i try to get another pokemon for a wanted one, it never say: ''not be offered''.
it is really strange for me, and it actually pissed me off:tired:

can someone help me please?
because i'm really desperate:(

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
hello, in pokemon black, i gladly wanna have a zekrom.
so what i try, is to trade a other pokemon for a zekrom in gts.
only if i try to trade (zekrom) for a wanted pokemon, it says ''that pokemon may not be offered for trade'' but if i try to get another pokemon for a wanted one, it never say: ''not be offered''.
it is really strange for me, and it actually pissed me off:tired:

can someone help me please?
because i'm really desperate:(

I don't know what you mean. I thought you could only trade on the GTS if you've caught the Pokemon before, though... In which case, you need to get one from real life.

Should have just gotten White like everyone else :P

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
You don't have to catch it, just see it. If you wish to trade it superaziz I suggest you work a trade out on the forums in Trade Corner. Generally trades through Wifi Club are not complete rip offs like GTS. You need to see N Zekrom since it needs to appear on your dex before you make a trade for it. Then again it wouldn't show up on GTS if you haven't seen it... So I don't know what is up with that.

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
I've been trying to tuck in my pokemon in game sync the past couple days but it keeping showing the same error code after like 10 minutes of the pokemon trying to get to sleep; Error code 13209. Can anyone tell me what this means please?

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
Years
1. After battling N, before battling Ghetsis, your pokemon be healed?
2. Can you pass Credits?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
1. After battling N, before battling Ghetsis, your pokemon be healed?
2. Can you pass Credits?
1. Your Pokemon will be healed before the battle against Ghetsis, though it isn't shown.
2. I'm not sure what you mean, but I think you can't skip the credits; you'll have to watch them. Trust me, they're very good.

AllentheGuitarist

I don't even, sir.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 15, 2013
Just got Pokemon Black... any suggestions?

So, I just got 5th gen today. Now, when it comes to 1st, second, and slightly 3rd gen, I'm pretty pro if I do say so myself. 4th and 5th gen, however...

I'm sort of useless. Any suggestions on what pokemon to look out for as far as types go? I started off with Snivy because, well, if anyone's ever read/seen the anime Soul Eater, you'd understand. (FOOLS!)

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
So, I just got 5th gen today. Now, when it comes to 1st, second, and slightly 3rd gen, I'm pretty pro if I do say so myself. 4th and 5th gen, however...

I'm sort of useless. Any suggestions on what pokemon to look out for as far as types go? I started off with Snivy because, well, if anyone's ever read/seen the anime Soul Eater, you'd understand. (FOOLS!)
Depends which types you wish to comprise your team with.

AllentheGuitarist

I don't even, sir.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 15, 2013
Depends which types you wish to comprise your team with.

Well, not including Snivy: an Electric, Water, Fire, and a Psychic/Ghost. The last one really doesn't matter, it tends to change XD

Those are the types I usually have, anyways. I honestly just enjoy having a well rounded taem =)

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
Electric - Eelektross
Water - Seimitoad(only weak to Grass), Carracosta (used this one I personally like it), Jellicent(good Sp. Def, and it will cover your Water and Ghost needs at the same time)
Fire - Victini(pending you have access to this, great base stat and it covers you Fire and Psychic needs), Darmanitan(Psychical Fire Type), Chandelure(Special Fire type, and also covers you Ghost needs). Larvesta appears way to late and takes forever to get to Volcarona.
Psychic - Gothitelle/Reuniclus depending on which version you use.
Ghost - Golurk(he has a great attack, but a bit slow for my liking). I would just go either either of the aforementioned ones.

AllentheGuitarist

I don't even, sir.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 15, 2013
Electric - Eelektross
Water - Seimitoad(only weak to Grass), Carracosta (used this one I personally like it), Jellicent(good Sp. Def, and it will cover your Water and Ghost needs at the same time)
Fire - Victini(pending you have access to this, great base stat and it covers you Fire and Psychic needs), Darmanitan(Psychical Fire Type), Chandelure(Special Fire type, and also covers you Ghost needs). Larvesta appears way to late and takes forever to get to Volcarona.
Psychic - Gothitelle/Reuniclus depending on which version you use.
Ghost - Golurk(he has a great attack, but a bit slow for my liking). I would just go either either of the aforementioned ones.

thanks a ton =D
Now, to find out where these are... XD

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
Have you tried looking at Dex like ones from Serebii, Bulbapedia, Marriland, Psypokes? They would probably help you with the moves listed, TMs that can be taught to them, and their locations. The ones I mentioned are evolutions though.

AllentheGuitarist

I don't even, sir.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 15, 2013
Have you tried looking at Dex like ones from Serebii, Bulbapedia, Marriland, Psypokes? They would probably help you with the moves listed, TMs that can be taught to them, and their locations. The ones I mentioned are evolutions though.

Yeah I did =) Checked bulbapedia for pre-evolutions, move sets, and base stats. Then Psypokes and Marriland for locations =)

I wish Bulbapedia had a location section for each pokemon. Then I wouldn't ever have to go anywhere else XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back