• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Best Things Come In Pairs

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Hey EV :)
I would like that shiny timid ghastly or gengar and shiny timid eevee, thanks
May I have the DW Shinx and EV'd Flygon in exchange? :) And which do you want, UT Ghastly or EV'd Gengar?

Reactions: EB

Snork

My cabbages!
Years
Hey, sorry someone else is lined up for my shinx but I can work on getting another. With the Flygon, it's female, Adamant nature with dragon claw, earthquake, u-turn and tailwind. It's IV's aren't very good and because It came from my SS game I can't rename it.
If you're interested though, I'd prefer you're marvel scale dratini (already getting a ghastly and eevee :p)
Just let me know! :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Hey, sorry someone else is lined up for my shinx but I can work on getting another. With the Flygon, it's female, Adamant nature with dragon claw, earthquake, u-turn and tailwind. It's IV's aren't very good and because It came from my SS game I can't rename it.
If you're interested though, I'd prefer you're marvel scale dratini (already getting a ghastly and eevee :p)
Just let me know! :)

So you want my marvel scale Dratini for your EV'd Flygon? It's ok that it can't be nicknamed since I'm not worried about that. :)

Snork

My cabbages!
Years
So you want my marvel scale Dratini for your EV'd Flygon? It's ok that it can't be nicknamed since I'm not worried about that. :)

Yeap this one
147.png

shiny.png
Dratini ♀ Lv. 1
OT: GARRET | 57203
Calm | Marvel Scale
31/27/31/31/31/31 (Hidden Power Dark 70)
Leer - Dragon Tail - Substitute - Thunder

Let me know when you're free to trade :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Yeap this one
147.png

shiny.png
Dratini ♀ Lv. 1
OT: GARRET | 57203
Calm | Marvel Scale
31/27/31/31/31/31 (Hidden Power Dark 70)
Leer - Dragon Tail - Substitute - Thunder

Let me know when you're free to trade :)
I can trade now. :) What's your FC?

Snork

My cabbages!
Years
Yeah wifi has been having a lot of trouble lately. Do you want to try again now or later?

Just re-connected if you want to try again

Yeah wifi has been having a lot of trouble lately. Do you want to try again now or later?
Still not working :( are we able to trade throught GTS negotiations?

Yay it worked! Thanks for the trade :)

Last edited:

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
Hey there! :) I'm here to make an RNG request. I know these can be tricky at times, but the one I'm looking for is a bit different than the one you have here. I can offer a few dream world females you might be interested in for this exeggcute (I have most of them). Please check my trade thread and pick a few that you like. If you're not interested in any of them, maybe we can work something out?

Breeding Form

Username: Masaru3
Pokemon: Exeggcute
Nickname (if want one): No nicknames
Nature: Timid
Ability: Chlorophyll
IVs: 31 HP, 30 Atk, 31 Def, 30 SpAtk, 31 SpDef, 30 Speed (Hidden Power 70 Fire)
Shiny: No
Egg Moves: Nature Power
Hatch Location: any
Other: Not necessary AT ALL because I can earn one, but it would make my life easier if you could give that exeggcute a Power Bracer

Thank you for your time :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
I still have that female DW shinx if you're still interested :)
What would you like in exchange for it?
Hey there! :) I'm here to make an RNG request. I know these can be tricky at times, but the one I'm looking for is a bit different than the one you have here. I can offer a few dream world females you might be interested in for this exeggcute (I have most of them). Please check my trade thread and pick a few that you like. If you're not interested in any of them, maybe we can work something out?

Breeding Form

Username: Masaru3
Pokemon: Exeggcute
Nickname (if want one): No nicknames
Nature: Timid
Ability: Chlorophyll
IVs: 31 HP, 30 Atk, 31 Def, 30 SpAtk, 31 SpDef, 30 Speed (Hidden Power 70 Fire)
Shiny: No
Egg Moves: Nature Power
Hatch Location: any
Other: Not necessary AT ALL because I can earn one, but it would make my life easier if you could give that exeggcute a Power Bracer

Thank you for your time :)
I looked through your trade thread and found a few DW females I would like to have in exchange. A DW Lavitar/Tyranitar, DW Spiritomb, and a DW Absol if you don't mind. :)

Back