• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I never did poem recital once while i was in school. Maybe where he lives this is considered as a task.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I never did Poem Recital, but have been in the chorus for all of elementary school and have done some acting for national holidays, like Greek Independence Day and Christmas.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
....I just joined, no one knows me. And I used to be able to sing, puberty kicked in 6 years ago, and my voice hasn't got used to the change since. I need to really tap into the deeper tone levels of it to get a proper singing voice, and its useless for the genre want to sing for. But yeah if I want to I can sing pretty decently.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I've never sang in public. I'd rather not let people hear my voice since I know it's not that great.

Speaking of the Harlem Shake the AP English class in my school made their own version of the Harlem Shake. I kinda want to do one.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Well, my singing voice isn't so bad. Not great, but not nails on a chalkboard lol. I'm not shy of showing off what I have to friends. But never to a big audience.

And the Harlem Shake video we did was so crazy LOL. I need to see it. I almost killed myself ;;

Honest

Hi!
Years
Ouch, not the thing you say, mate. D; Should've been more positive about it.

AND HERE IT IS. SENIORS, LESSGO HARLEM SHAKE IT

I was in the middle and almost fell, whaaaat.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I'm surprised our school let us! We intentionally broke both escalators and started chanting 'seniors' over and over again. So much fun.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Hello everyone, how are you guys? Huehuehuehuehuehue

wohD3.jpg

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
That Pikachu is amazingly freaky... way to ruin my favorite Pokemon ._.

JNathan, I'm pretty good. I actually wasted a ton of money today.

5$ on Poutine
13$ for a Pokemon structure deck
6$ for plastic sleeves
10$ on movies

So in all it's 34$ which is not a lot for some people, but I rarely spend 20$ when I'm out :C

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Watching some Chihayafuru and playing LoL :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back