• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon The Movie XY???

Years
  • Age 35
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 20, 2015
I was browsing Youtube and came across this:

There is a teaser trailer for the XY movie already??? Or if not, what exactly is this??

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Woh, a movie so soon after the release of the anime. Hopefully its good, when does it get released? Hopefully it gives us some time to get to know the cast since I am new to the whole X/Y stuff, I haven't even watched the first episode of X and Y since GUndam Build Fighters just came out and the new season of Magi did aswell.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Well... considering there's some "PokemonItaliano" and not official Pokemon.com logo I'm not sure...
Not to mention only Pokemon are shown... and without Pikachu.
Even in teaser, Satoshi should be at least present so... in my opinion it's a very well done fake.

Decimosoma

Free to dream, free to smile
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2014
Gotta agree with Ash on this one, can't find this trailer anywhere on JP Pokémon YouTube channel and also, the first clip of the starters reminds me of the XY anime's trailer somehow.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 29, 2013
omg i would like if they didnt have a movie so early in the animie

Guy

just a guy
Years
This trailer was at the end of the Genesect movie in Japan I do believe.
But I may be wrong there.
If I remember correctly, I do sort of recall hearing about a X/Y movie teaser that was shown after the Genesect movie. This could be it.

大輔

Adventurer
Years
eh, I wouldn't say that it's a movie necessarily... it looks more like a trailer for the anime ( and the most likely reason why the legendaries popped up was most likely to hype the ad up )

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
An XY movie has been comfirmed. Pokémon Get☆TV will give us more details on Decemer 15th. I wonder what the movie will be about? Will XY only have one movie because of the small amount of legendaries?

Back