• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Expert Emerald~ FINAL BETA RELEASED (Project Complete)

Overall Hack Rating!

• ★★★★★

Votes: 756 69.3%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 230 21.1%
  • ★★★

Votes: 60 5.5%
  • ★★

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Votes: 35 3.2%

• Total voters

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
Hm.. It looks fine. But I think you should've made the sprites look on the player.
I know it takes the palette to change if you do that, It's just better that way.

Years
  • PH
  • Seen Sep 10, 2016
it would be nice if there would be a post where there is difference between 7.5 and 1.36 coz i tried playing it using my old save from 7.5 to 1.36 and i cant re-battle maria the one with rematch able blissey and when i tried the elite 4 from frontier drake and other trainer wont say anything to me.

but always im thankful for the pokemon expert emerald. =)

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 17, 2013
Ok I don't understand where these "documents" are, can someone tell me where I can find them?

Ok I can some1 tell me where these "documents" are that help u with the game? I can't find them. Where are they?

Ok I can some1 tell me where these "documents" are that help u with the game? I can't find them. Where are they?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 26, 2014
Hey, I just downloaded Pokémon Expert Emerald, patched it etc. But all I get is a white screen when I try to play it. If anyone has a solution to this, please let me know. :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2015
When my game loads, it says the internal battery has run dry. Is that a problem if I want to get all 386? I know that originally, Shoal Cave areas depended on the time. Is that still the case?

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2018
I'm pretty sure I downloaded the latest version, since I just play this hack 2 days ago,
but I can't see that girl you mention that I buy evolution stones from in Route 118.

blue

gucci
Years
Ok I don't understand where these "documents" are, can someone tell me where I can find them?

You must have WinRar installed in order to find the Documents compressed with the Download.

Hey, I just downloaded Pokémon Expert Emerald, patched it etc. But all I get is a white screen when I try to play it. If anyone has a solution to this, please let me know. :)

It must be the Emerald ROM itself, try using a different Emerald ROM from a more reliable site perhaps?

When my game loads, it says the internal battery has run dry. Is that a problem if I want to get all 386? I know that originally, Shoal Cave areas depended on the time. Is that still the case?

That's just the case for every Pokémon Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald ROM, there's a way to fix it but you'd have to look it up online somewhere.

I'm pretty sure I downloaded the latest version, since I just play this hack 2 days ago,
but I can't see that girl you mention that I buy evolution stones from in Route 118.

If the download is called Beta 1.36 then the girl who sells evolutionary stones should be there as she was introduced as part of that release. If not then I'll have to look into it, maybe try re-patching and reloading?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 27, 2013
Just downloaded expert emerald to my tablet and dont no how to use it ... I have a gba emulater which I have used many times but I have no idea how to use the hack ... can u help please .... and can u reply to my email [email protected][/email] please as I dont no how to work this site as just joind .... thanks

bcrobert

Lazy Antagonist
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2022
This looks to be one of the best difficulty hacks currently available. Just wanted to say that. (Albeit very late to the party since there are already nuzlockes and such.)

Bums me out that my favorite 'mon got shafted for Roserade but oh well. I'll just have to get my fill of him in the original game. :P

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
I can't find Entei anywhere! Can I have some help?

Once you get to Route 121, surf down until you can get to Route 123. Go along the top part of the Route, and you should run into Entei near some water.

Playing the newest beta (I think) and it's pretty fun so far. Just beat the Psychic Gym (having a T-Tar is nice, getting Larvitar took a while lol). Anyways the only bug i've seen so far is that Heracross' cry is corrupt; when you run into one the game pauses for a sec and the cry doesn't come out right. But everything else seems ok haha

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022
Anyways the only bug i've seen so far is that Heracross' cry is corrupt; when you run into one the game pauses for a sec and the cry doesn't come out right. But everything else seems ok haha

This is a problem with a lot of the cries (the Seedot line for example), because sound data was overwritten in the hack. It's a common thing.

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
Did anyone else have trouble defeating Norman, because I had to keep resetting after I was defeated. I am trying to say that his Pokemon are tough!

Also, I am working on a document that has a list of all the pokenav trainer rematches with their final teams. I am hoping to finish the document soon.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Really nice hack! Lots of fun to be had, though some of the boss fights are completely broken, hahaha.

Currently completely stuck at the space center "double battle". If not buffing Steven was intentional, I hate you. :P

Back