• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Instincts X

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Alright I will join.

Name: Michael Platinum (Not my real second name but it sounds good)
Birth Region: Solmoon
Pokémon: Pichu (Male - Troy), Pikachu (Female - Allea), Riachu (Male - Samson) Troy, Allea & Samson are their nicknames.
Immune or Not? [Your choice]: Immune please.
Extra Info: Michael likes girls with brown hair. He also sometimes says random things and is pointless at times, but when peeps are in danger he sometimes, just sometimes, comes out with very clever suggestions.

Sprites:
MX-Michael-.png
He calls himself Michael Platinum, not Michael X, These are old sprites and I cannot be bovered editing them, thanks.

This girl was in the orignal, I gave you her, I dunno her name you just requested her,
Image1.png

Ok so here is my other character I wanna give you, he is called Michael aswell on the sprite sheet but ignore that and call him

Name: Jay Platinum
Birth Region: Solmoon
Pokémon: None yet.
Immune or Not? [Your choice]: Not
Extra Info: None
Sprites:
4cd233d8.png

Cool. Both are in, I need a few more characters to start off another part of the series! Thanks for joining. You'll most likely see both of them in the very next update.

Great comic, I've been looking and didn't get much of a chance to post. (Sorry) The story is very original, it's really good.

And I think I'll join.

Name: Tanjou (Male)
Birth Region: Johto
Pokémon: Togepi female.
Immune or Not?: Immune
Extra Info: Is training in the profession of a breeder. He currently has 0 skill and Togepi was given to him as an Egg and is why he wants to be a breeder.
(Sprites in a bit, working on them, I'll edit this post)

Alright, cool. Seems like an interesting character. You'll be in the next update also, if I can get the sprites from you within in the next 12 hours. ^__^

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
4hbm0g.png

Here are the sprites.
Anyway, that would be awesome to be in the next update. :D I'm looking forward to it.
(BTW, the filler comic really explained somethings to me. XD)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
4hbm0g.png

Here are the sprites.
Anyway, that would be awesome to be in the next update. :D I'm looking forward to it.
(BTW, the filler comic really explained somethings to me. XD)

Thank you, you'll be in it 100%! XD [I love how he looks like a Togepi]

And, I'm glad the filler helped explained stuff to you! ^__^

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Yes, I said up in the post above the last one. :]

I said:

Cool. Both are in, I need a few more characters to start off another part of the series! Thanks for joining. You'll most likely see both of them in the very next update.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
XD Thanks Matt. I'll update him most likely. Those look good.

**And, for everyone to know, I'm making the episode now, I found everything I needed, so we're all set for a new episode within the next 2 hours!

Milosh

The Twilight Rose
Years
dude zombies.... hell yes.... and running ones are the worst kind! like in the 28 series(28 days later, 28 weeks later, and the soon to be coming 28 months later)

I'm curious to see what the zombie sprites are going to look like xD

and erm... are there going to be zombie pokemon or no?

and are the old characters (coming in 2nd season you say?) going to be good and evil or just good or all zombies? gah! the suspense!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Actually, Darren and them will be good guys like normal, but I don't want to throw away the surprises.

No zombie Pokémon. To be honest, Pokémon are going to be seen very little, if at all. There will be one gym battle, and maybe another if needed.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
XD, I didn't run out of room. I cut it off on purpose. When I get to my other computer on Sunday, I'll be able to finish up. Kauri cuts the film off, that's why it ends, but I can't make another episode for them yet. I'm making the 2nd storyline episode now.

**AN UPDATE TONIGHT, EVERYONE!

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
XD, I didn't run out of room. I cut it off on purpose. When I get to my other computer on Sunday, I'll be able to finish up. Kauri cuts the film off, that's why it ends, but I can't make another episode for them yet. I'm making the 2nd storyline episode now.

**AN UPDATE TONIGHT, EVERYONE!

Tonight? Awesome! Can you be more specific? :P

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Tonight? Awesome! Can you be more specific? :P

I sure can. XD It will focus on the three new main characters (Chizzy's and Jake's) trying to get out of Kanto. And, as a homage to the 28 --- Later series, the first panel will say, "28 Days Before..." And, then when I transition back to Ghost and Matt, it will say, "28 Days Later...".

If you want more details on the episode now, I can throw out a couple more. xP

**UPDATE TONIGHT.

Years
Hm...Very nice work you have there. I haven't seen good comics in a long time with a good storyline. I can't wait for the next issue.

~A.R

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Hm...Very nice work you have there. I haven't seen good comics in a long time with a good storyline. I can't wait for the next issue.

~A.R

Thank you for posting! And, thanks for the compliments. Tonight is the next issue, so be sure to check back for it.

Sorry..I meant shes Immune..really sorry I didnt reply sooner.

It's fine, she'll be in the comic as soon as I can get her in. ^__^

UPDATE!!!

A new episode is here! Staring our 3 newest main cast members! Enjoy and PLEASE POST YOUR THOUGHTS/COMMENTS. I make episodes the more feedback I get, guys!

Episode Four

Last edited:

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Awesome! Tanjou has a little temper-temper. XD I'm looking forward to the next part of the 2nd storlyine! XD
(BTW, Tanjou means Egg in Japanese. XD)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
XD, I figured it meant something along those lines. Thanks!

Check out the first post for the Bios of Tanjou, Michael and Jay!

Episode Four Posting again for other people to see.

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
XD, I figured it meant something along those lines. Thanks!

Check out the first post for the Bios of Tanjou, Michael and Jay!

Episode Four Posting again for other people to see.

It all makes sense now... :P

I like how you made a side story for three characters, and you will show them escape and fight zombies yes? 28 Days Later is an awesome movie btw...

I don't know, but those Jay sprites look wierd - with the head facing a different way and all...

Keep it up... And, I have PMed an idea to you...

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Yeah, and a la 28 Days Later, zombies only come out at night time!

Yes, well...the Jay sprites are Chizzy's. And, to be honest...

Spoiler:

**Possible update tonight!! Need some motivation! Post! XD

Back