• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nishi Region Fakemons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arumus

Insert user title here..
Years
I used your tutorial and done these.

I used your Box's to store the Pokémon if thats okay.

senkopokemonuv9.png

Belzeebub

Spriter
Years
I used your tutorial and done these.

I used your Box's to store the Pokémon if thats okay.

senkopokemonuv9.png

Those are really great! I love the mole-thingies ;D
it's okay that you use the boxes, but since you are using the new sprites for D/P you should use bigger boxes. If you look at my updated fakedex here you can use those boxes instead. then your fakemons should fit ;)

I noticed that you are saving them as .jpg's. Save them as .png the quality is better.

I actually save them as .bmp's on my computer and when I upload them photobucket redo them into .jpg's. I am sorry but that's the only way I can do it. I use MS Paint and I can only save as .bmp from that program, and I don't own a program to do into .gif/.png. sorry :/

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 21, 2024
Paint can save PNGs. Click "Save As" and right underneath the name box, it says "Save As Type" on the very bottom is PNGs. Select it and you're done. PNGs are basically the same thing as BMP, but they are more cross-browser friendly.

Oh yes, and you can have this (if you want, if not, that's ok), no need for credit.
Couflu?
2dir4t2.gif

Last edited:

Belzeebub

Spriter
Years
Paint can save PNGs. Click "Save As" and right underneath the name box, it says "Save As Type" on the very bottom is PNGs. Select it and you're done. PNGs are basically the same thing as BMP, but they are more cross-browser friendly.

Oh yes, and you can have this (if you want, if not, that's ok), no need for credit.
Couflu?
2dir4t2.gif

Wow. Thank you loads! I didn't know that. Thanks! Really! :'D
couflu you allready know ;)

Btw, does anyone know the pixel restriction (like ?x? pixels) for gym badges. Would really help. Otherwise I'll just make up some numbers.

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
Years
Haha, thank you. I'm glad you liked them (;

Oh. I've written east? Well I meant west. I do know it means west. Sorry, I'll change it.
And thanks :)

Most people say that it's unnoriginal with the flame on the tale, but I like it. Wait until the evolutions ;D

Haha, that's what I would want to look like. Thank You.

Updates:
Done the last gymleader; Rex. He probobly looks a bit stranger than you all would've thought, but here he is;
Rex.jpg

I've also done my first fakemon from scratch; Artiny. I hope you like it.
079-Artinymale.jpg
079-Artinymale-shiny.jpg

And number 087 - Squiree and it's evolution 088 - Climrel.
087-Squireemale.jpg
088-Climrelmale.jpg

WOW, your gym leader is awcome!!!!!!!!!!!! O.O
He's so cool looking!! I have to say, your an amazing spriter!!
Keep up the good work Belzeebulb!!!

Belzeebub

Spriter
Years
WOW, your gym leader is awcome!!!!!!!!!!!! O.O
He's so cool looking!! I have to say, your an amazing spriter!!
Keep up the good work Belzeebulb!!!

Haha thank you. He is not just a gymleader, he is also the mayor of Crocus City (or the whole Nishi Region - haven't decided yet :S)

just a reminder; i don't do them from scratch, so I'm not that amazing.

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
Years
Haha thank you. He is not just a gymleader, he is also the mayor of Crocus City (or the whole Nishi Region - haven't decided yet :S)

just a reminder; i don't do them from scratch, so I'm not that amazing.

Well I know that that is the Hiker sprite, but what I ment by amazing is that you have a gift for creating/editing a sprite to make it look somehow.........somehow..............I don't know how to explain it but.....hmmmmm.....sorry, I'm at a loss for words right know^^!
But still, that sprite is amazing in my opinion, simply amazing. ^_^

Keep it up ^_^

Belzeebub

Spriter
Years
Well I know that that is the Hiker sprite, but what I ment by amazing is that you have a gift for creating/editing a sprite to make it look somehow.........somehow..............I don't know how to explain it but.....hmmmmm.....sorry, I'm at a loss for words right know^^!
But still, that sprite is amazing in my opinion, simply amazing. ^_^

Keep it up ^_^

Tell me when you know the word ;D and thankies

I decided to put of a "fan"fic for Nishi Region and Pokémon Opal (which one of the games will be called - the other one; Jade). You can read it here. Please let me know what you think of it and if you think I should continue with it.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
Years
heya! the climrel looks pretty good. i just don't like the arcanine/growlithe tail on it. reduce the shape of the tail to look more like the tail of a square, and not TOO furry. squirrels have many ligaments in there tails, so they're not as furry as you may think they are. also, you can't really tell it's a squirrel because there are no cute fangs!! that's a biggy!

anywho, can't wait to see more.

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Viroxy is just a legend, even though you can see Wooper in it it just looks amazing.

Belzeebub

Spriter
Years
Wow you make some sweet sprites, I really like #023.

Wow... you like Wolfight? That's the first one :o.. Kinda inspired me to do him into D/P spriet.

heya! the climrel looks pretty good. i just don't like the arcanine/growlithe tail on it. reduce the shape of the tail to look more like the tail of a square, and not TOO furry. squirrels have many ligaments in there tails, so they're not as furry as you may think they are. also, you can't really tell it's a squirrel because there are no cute fangs!! that's a biggy!

anywho, can't wait to see more.

you think the tail is to much? well I will see what I can do. And about the fangs; I really couldn't fit them in. I tried, but it just looked kinda smooshed asn stuff . O.o

Viroxy is just a legend, even though you can see Wooper in it it just looks amazing.

Legend? whaddya' mean?

I think viroxy is amazing and whirlily is great to, i hope to see more ! ;)

Haha thank you so much. I will make more. I promise. And I've even come up with many more fakemons that doesn't fit into this generation, so they're might be a second Belzeebub generation.. Who knows? Or I'll just make this one 150.

Update: there's really no update.. yet.. Though ShinyPikachu has inspired me to give a try to make Wolfight into a D/P sprite, so that's what will be coming next. And maybe jumpirrel, if I feel like it. Thank you all!

Update 2: that was quick. I've finished Wolfight as a D/P sprite and I'm much, much happier with him now. Please C&C.
019-Wolfightmale.png
019-Wolfightmale-shiny.png

Last edited:

Belzeebub

Spriter
Years
Since I've edited the post before like 3 times, I think I'm allowed to doulbe post.
Anyhow, here is the female evolution of Mime Jr.
Miss Mime!
057-MissMimefemale.png
057-MissMimefemale-shiny.png

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
Years
hey... i like it!! though i do think you should do something else with the skirt. i'm feeling a little sick thinking of what might be under it XDD

but yeah, it looks more like an asian girl dressing up as mr mime than anything else o.O

Belzeebub

Spriter
Years
you don't like her? I just didn't want to make her to Mr.Mime like.. since, well, she isn't.
and about the skirt: i kinda like it, but I'm not sure. you've got a better idea?

Belzeebub

Spriter
Years
yay, finally: Viroxy's basic! May I present to you all; Couflu
024-Couflu.png
024-Couflushiny.png

I also made Whirlily's shiny form, since it was about time. Tell me what you think about the colours since I'm a bit unsure...
064-Whirlilyshiny.png

Last edited:

强有力

Powerful
Years
These are awesome Belzeebub. Couflu is Viroxy's pre evo right? well you could make a evo of Viroxy called Diseave. Decieve/ Disease

Belzeebub

Spriter
Years
These are awesome Belzeebub. Couflu is Viroxy's pre evo right? well you could make a evo of Viroxy called Diseave. Decieve/ Disease

Well acually Viroxy is a Stage 1 pokémon and Couflu is the basic.
And about an evolution; i don't know. It'll kinda mess up this generation. Maybe the next one. Though I don't know what design it would have. :S

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back