• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond hack: Pokémon Aqua Sapphire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Ok.

And, I thought of a new attack. Sadly, I'll have to remove another attack for it's place, but it has a connection to PC.

I'm in love with you for putting this in your hack XD

Speaking of which, Diamond hacks aren't the easiest things to pull off, but right now it looks quite lovely! I'll be following this Team Fail, good luck ^_^

NatureKeeper

No, maintain the attack normally. Wii want to communicate with DPPtHGSS.

blue

gucci
Years
Thanks. Today, Spiky-Eared Pichu and I found an amazing program, that with a modded .MIDI file, allows you to loop in less than five minutes. No hex editor required. So, I think I might just have gotten half of this demo finished by discovering this.

That's great news! the quicker the better :] Also, the rival's house script looks good.

Spiky-Eared Pichu

NDS Hacker/Researcher
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2019
Are you editing the scripts for both genders? I mean, if you choose Dawn (which will be May in the future), does it work correctly?

Tan and Teal

DS ROM Hacker
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 23, 2019
No way... cough(*J*o*H*t*O*)cough.

I think I know who it is, but it's just a guess.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
A Johto exchange student?

Um... Lyra? It wouldn't be much of a challenge to insert a HG/SS sprite into Diamond, right?

Tan and Teal

DS ROM Hacker
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 23, 2019
Um... Ethan or even Silver? :D
Maybe you want male-only rival :D

It's gonna be a girl rival actually. But that's a good idea, I guess.

Last edited:

Tan and Teal

DS ROM Hacker
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 23, 2019
AWESOME!!! I knew it would be one of the Johto girls, but I didn't know if it would be Crystal or Lyra. The sprite is really good.

Tan and Teal

DS ROM Hacker
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 23, 2019
picture.php

Do you see it now?

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
You sir, are a wizard!

Will May ever come back from her foreign exchange program, or is she excluded from all the fun?

Jared

Some Cool Kid
Years
Can't wait for the release, although Hoenn was never my favorite I can't wait to see how you can make it work on a 4th gen hack

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Oh, Jimmy is it?Oh, Jimmy is it?Oh, Jimmy is it?Oh, Jimmy is it?Oh, Jimmy is it?Oh, Jimmy is it? xD Lol, at least the script starts I guess?

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2016
This is the first NDS hack I've seen that actually change the whole game. All the other ones just simply change the Pokemon... This hack is a lot like changing Fire Red into Shiny Gold. Team Fail, please don't fail !

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2016
It's a week and I'm here to check on my favorite hack ! ^^ I don't know what Team Fail is doing but...still good job !

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
So far, I see you've done simple map edits. But what will happen when serious mapping is needed? (not that you're not working hard or anything, I appreciate the hard work so far)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back