• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Paul looks like Brandon

zdude18

Lone Wolf
Years
whenever i first started watching the sinnoh saga and met paul i knew he looked familiar. however i couldnt figure out why. when i got to the regigigas episode and brandon came to sinnoh i was sure they were related or something. i thought it was going to be revealed mid episode that the reason paul is so bitter is that he never can live up to how good his dad, brandon, is. turns out i was wrong but one cannot say they dont look alike (minus hair color).

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Perhaps they're related, but it might be a coincidence. I mean, May and Max are brother and sister and they look nothing alike. Maybe they're secretly blood related. We'll never know for sure.

zdude18

Lone Wolf
Years
i know this was really just speculation. but just look at their hair. its just too alike to be a coincidence.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
True. Their eyebrows, as well. It's a speculation and all, but perhaps Paul is his son. Too bad the anime never went into detail about that, rather then the battle they had. I mean, he lost to him. Perhaps Reggie and Paul are Brandon's sons.

Back