• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Today is my birthday!

...In Australia, at least. Only 14...well, 32 hours 40 minutes if you want to be technical...

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
15. Why would anyone shake a bear? It'd probably eat your head off. :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Unless it was like... a cute Teddiursa. But then you would have to be careful of Mama Ursaring!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Or if it were a honey bear!

/we'll be watching a movie in Religion, and my parents happened to show that same exact movie last night so I'll just be on here...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I need to be banned from the interwebz, period. Well, at least while I'm at school.

...Though then I would just be playing Apollo Justice.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm waiting for someone to finish putting up a log, and while I'm waiting I'm going to be reading some short stories and poems for my final later.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Mithos is getting so much more activity than Sayaka ;; Though then again it's my fault I've been spending more time with my Pokemon Protags. I also don't get to interact with the other Muns as much, haha ^^;

I need to do more with the log she's in and then maybe post an entry in her journal. That or post a log for anyone to post in... Though I prefer first person to third person, honestly ><;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've interacted with Taco, Martel!Mun, Yuan!Mun and Deria. Though just a few moments also I spoke with Lynx!Mun, who is the one setting up the log(s).

Posting a journal entry might do her wonders. As least see about getting her a job. Might take a day or two for someone to answer though, since Paradise is preeeetty slow.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Yeah... Though you'd respond, right...? ;; /honestly not expecting it, huhuhu

I guess it's also 'cause no one really knows Sayaka's canon. Makes me wonder if I should've apped a Pokemon character instead XD; /I do have a few canon characters for a change...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Depends on the context. Mithos isn't the biggest conversationalist around, but we'll see.

Deria was contemplating bringing in a Pokemon OC iirc, actually. Not sure if she's going to do so because she has others in mind she might bring in instead, but yeah.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I saw she's brought in PMD characters before, so there's always hope o3o /I really want to do something with Platinumverse!Kouki (Lucas)

Well, tagged that person back with Sayaka (and conveniently she was given her phone); guess I should work on a post for her. Never mind that I'm currently in class. /but hey, we're reviewing for midterms

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Aye! For the time being I'm just going to be sticking with Mithos.

Ehh. I did a ton of things in class in the past. Though I wouldn't exactly listen to myself.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I might wait a while to app. a second character anywhere since past records show I can barely keep one (except in one canon-specific RP...and in Pokedressing of course).

My parents would kill me, since I wasn't s'pposed to bring my laptop after November. But my mom was nice and let me do so ;;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think the only roleplay in which I had more than one character was Dive... but yeah. Not sure if I wanna count that.

ahh.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Dive was the other RP I had more than one character in, but that was me being reckless and choosing to app. three characters at once XD;

I honestly think I can manage having only one character in multiple RPs (that is, different characters in different RPs) better than multiple characters in one RP.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
30. Most of the RPGS I was in I had at least 2 characters in back then, was used to playing the antihero and personal villain both at once, think I'm gonna stick with only one main character now even though I'm awaiting 3 RPGs on here right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back