• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Go away, you overpowered piece of ****!

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
Years
All of the 4th Gen Legendaries bar Giratina and Darkrai.

Arceus- Why would Pokemon God be a goat jumping through a hula hoop. If I wanted that, I'd just enter my Mareep in a Pokemon Contest.

Dialga and Palkia- I absolutely loathe and despise their CGI style design. something about it just ticks me off.

The emotion trio, Phione and Manaphy- they all look annoying as heck. Even Celebi and Jirachi wasn't that annoying.

Last edited:
Years
Stat wise, Arceus. Regigigas has OP stats too, but as PlatinumDude said, his ability makes up for that. I'd also say Shaymin. It's stats aren't OP, but its movepool and design are stupid. Even sky form.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Cid

Years
I'll go with Palkia. I just don't like it. I'm a bit biased, having played Diamond over Pearl, but I really think its design, concept and typing could have been better. It's ironic, too, because I absolutely love Water-types. And as for how it fits the thread title, even though the thread title isn't the question, Palkia can be overpowered at times, having only a single weakness, unresisted STAB, high Special Attack and good bulk. But come to think of it, I also hate Regigigas a lot, because Slow Start is absolutely horrible, and it's not as original an idea as I'd like legendary Pokémon to be. Regigigas is an obvious choice, though, so apart from him, Palkia's my least favourite.

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2018
Arceus has the highest stats of all pokemon.

Very untrue.
20 Pokémon have higher HP than him, 52 have higher attack, 34 have higher defense, 16 have higher speed, 39 have higher Sp. Attack and 22 have higher Sp. Defense.

Sure, it has the highest base stat total. But that means nothing if all his other stats are beaten by countless other Pokémon.

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
Very untrue.
20 Pokémon have higher HP than him, 52 have higher attack, 34 have higher defense, 16 have higher speed, 39 have higher Sp. Attack and 22 have higher Sp. Defense.

Sure, it has the highest base stat total. But that means nothing if all his other stats are beaten by countless other Pokémon.

Well thats exactly what i was talking about. And it matters because his stats are still high in every stat. Even if there are pokemon with individual higher stats, Arceus has the highest total, and would have higher stats in the other stats than those pokemon who have one or two higher than arceus.

JosephBowie

Self-Depreciator
Years
I'm really not into using legendaries. It just doesn't appeal to me.

But if I had to choose, I'd go with Regigigas. Thing looks weird hell.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Never really been a fan of the Regis and Regigigas. Just .. I'm not even sure what to call that thing. I've never liked its design and chances are I'm never going to. Manaphy isn't one that I've gotten around to liking at all yet either.

I used to dislike Shaymin until I won a Sky Shaymin plush. Yeah hard to hate it when you have a big plush of it in your room. Now I really adore the cute little hedgehog.

Blaze42

The Spirit of Chaos
Years
Thundurus, Tornadus, and Landorus. I just hate their designs. (Says the guy who's favorite Pokémon is a flippin' cell.)

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
Probably Cressella. It just seems... odd to me. In fact it's one of the only few Gen IV Pokemon period that I dislike.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Jirachi, imo. It may look cute and all, but I don't get why it grants wishes. Just because it's shaped like a star?

ahmet476

standing around
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
Jirachi, imo. It may look cute and all, but I don't get why it grants wishes. Just because it's shaped like a star?
LOL

I don't like most of the tiny/cute legendaries such as Celebi, sea and lake guardians. They just don't look like legendary to me.

Jirachi is pretty neat I think it being extra-terrestrial and sleeping in a meteor, awakening for a short time after like 600 years (I forgot) and giving you a wish. I like its story.

Dunno much about Shaymin and Victini but I like Victini's type combo (psychic/fire).

Vαηєℓℓσρє

ωнαт ωαѕ, ιѕ, αη∂ ωιℓℓ вє...
Years
I can't explain my hatred for the Unova weather trio. They just scream ugly and pointless to me. But really I had a problem for all the new legendaries, besides Meleotta, Kyurem, Zekrom and Reshiram. Previous others I've never really disliked before.

Back