• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Unova Exploration! [OOC + SU]

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
Years
@Crimson I know what albeit means, I checked it ages ago after I saw Daisuke using it, also I had heard the word before and wanted to know what it meant. However, (Diasuke will get that 'pun' as I guess you could call it :P) I don't really know how to use it in the correct context -_- I think I'm right but it always looks wrong when I try :P.

Also, the gym leaders do still exist, they did not just disappear off of the face of the Earth, lol jk. Umm, I don't really know what Lorena could be doing, she would probably be showing people around the museum, stuff like that. Also, if you have read my last few posts, the gym leader Roxie from Virbank has been putting on concerts, one of wich Ryan attended and now he has joined the 'Subresistance' which I will explain at a later date as I have a lot planned to do within that that I hope a lot of you will join in. :D

Hint to the plot, do not read if you don't want to know. Also, if you wish to discuss this, just PM me: :D

Spoiler:

Maxew555

Years
I guess that includes Kio then, considering hes dark/ghost. BY THE WAY - everyone is gonna read that.

Probably, but oh well! Ryan is going to be Fire and possibly Fighting, also, I know Rune is going for Water/Psychic and Iceman is going for Flying/Dragon. Sorry if I missed anyone out. So, who did I miss out of interest? Anyway, Crimson, you going to participate in this plot, its a long way out just to let you know?

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I guess whenever Max decides it - but for now, make up your own stories, like me and Daisuke have with us exploring WellSpring Cave or whatever it's called.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 21, 2015
Yeah I know but Im going to ask them for training
Or illjust catch up with you guys!

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Logan is gonna be mostly Steel/Electric. If anyone's interested, his team will be:

Lucario
Castform (the exception to his type theme)
Luxray
Skarmory
Lanturn
Flygon (the OTHER exception to his type theme)

So I'll join in on "this plot".

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
Okay. Daisuke. I HAVE TO KNOW NOW. What does albeit even mean!!! Is it like, 'with,' or something. I can tell its an adjective - heh english skills.

Anyways, apart from that, I guess I'll do the story for the while. Also, max, considering theres no gyms, is there still gym leaders hanging around? Also, what do you think the normal gym leader for Nacrene city would be doing :D (forgot her name)

So many ideas to consider :)

Also, for, *cough Maya, yes your npc Daisuke, I'm going to have a little something, nothing major, but a little something for the future (mwhahahahaha, I think if you think ard about it, you can kinda guess what it is)

Albeit is just a dandy word meaning though (it is), and although. It's actually a conjunction, typically a subordinating conjunction; though that isn't always the case. But I see where you're coming from though. :)

I'm guessing they'd (Maya and Kyo) make a good couple? Haha. Though I may be waaaay off. I honestly don't know what you have in store for her, but eh. Haha.

And oh yeah, I haven't fully finalized Matthew's team just yet, but it's pretty much a conglomerate of types.

Maxew555

Years
@Adsy_Jr Ok, no problem, however Sign Ups are closed, however I can see you are new to PC, so I'll allow you to join. Just get your SU up soon and you can hop right in if you are accepted.

@GoldenRayquaza, glad you could join us, Mwahhahahaha! (Sorry, but there will be another hint next time I post on the OOC thread :D wait and see! lol)

ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign Ups are now closed!

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
No Daisuke - you are COMPLETELY wrong. May I just ask, but is this Maya like exactly the same appearance as the one in region of Orre, because I remember what that one looks like, but I cannot picture her in this rp.

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
@Crimson. Yup; Both are actually the same people. :) Though, team- wise, it isn't particularly the same (though, with the exception of Togekiss.)

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Alright. I will probably make that post as well. I will be around Reversal Mountain and Strange House for a good amount of time still. If anyone wants to join me, just let me know so I don't leave while your on your way there.

Also I am also planning to catch a Sandile or Krokorok as well. Because I call that pokemon my dragon slaying buddy lol. I think we can pretty much tell it apart. I would guess we will be catching a lot of pokemon someone else as. My character mainly since he is a pokemon collector, but favors Dragons and Flying types.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 7, 2013
Name: Tyrone Hablar

Hometown: Virbank City

Personality: He's a quiet person who likes to keep to himself, however, he won't hesitate to help a friend in need. He loves all pokemon and tries to make friends with all of them, this doesn't allways work out so well though...

Appearance: He has short blue hair that spikes up a bit on the top and deep brown eyes. He wears scruffy jeans and a light blue long sleeved top that has engine oil smeared across the front. It's difficult to see his skin colour as his face is mostly covered in oil but he has a slight tan.

History: He was born and raised in Virbank city. When he was s few months old, his mother died so he never knew her. This meant that his father who was a mechanic had to support both of them.

Since the age of three, he was allowed to watch his father work with his pokemon, fixing vehicles. So he was naturally interested in pokemon and mechanics from a young age. When he was five, his dad let him help with simple jobs and then when he was 10, more complicated jobs.

About a year ago, his father went out of buisiness and he had to make plans to leave and go on an adventure to find some money and get a job to help his father. Now he is going on that adventure.

Starter Pokemon: Roggenrola

Other Info: He has an affifity with rock type pokemon and can befriend them quickly.

(sorry for taking so long to post this and sorry if it isn't great, this is my first roleplay)

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
No one interact with me yet. I think I will be behind you all, kinda like Max. Once I get to Undella I will be on the same time as you all.

Years
Sorry I've not replied recently. We had a huge snow storm that knocked out our power 'til just this afternoon. I'm sure I missed alot, but should be back on now..well for tomorrow at least.

AHH! I can't wait for the mid-night release for X and Y in just 2 days!

Back