• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary Rebels II: The Human's War

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
"He's not worth it, let me." Gad suddenly took the phone. At least he put it on speaker. "Hello?"

"Um...who's this?" Adriane's dad asked. "Is Adriane there?"

"Yeah dad, I'm here." Adriane must be annoyed.

"Where in hell is 'here?!"

"With friends."

"Where the hell are you and your friend's?"

"Sorry, top secret." That could only spell trouble.

"Adriane Cole Jewel if you don't tell me where you are-"

"You'll what? You can't exactly do anything over the phone."

"Adriane I need to talk to you."

"You are talking to me."

"Alone."

"No secrets dad."

"Your friends might not like it."

"No secrets dad."She repeated.

Her dad sighed. What was he gonna say? "We're going into war with the legendaries." That son of a *****!

"Its you idiots that got me attacked, us attacked! Its you idiots who are looking for trouble! Its you stupid idiots who are gonna get everyone killed!"

"Adriane Cole Jewel-"

"Don't Adriane Cole Jewel me! What about Emily? She's only four!" Was this Emily her sister?

"She'll be with us."

Adriane growl-screamed. Dang, Adriane was really mad.

"Your gonna get her killed!"

"Adriane we're gonna watch-"

"It doesn't matter if you watch her one wrong step and she could be killed!"

"Adriane-"

"Just shut up!"

Adriane's tears were starting to fall out. "I hate you so much! You've ruined my life I've worked for for years in just 6th months!" This guy had already gone to far.

It didn't feel right to say what was on Spike's mind, so he let Gad give him a talking since he had the phone in his ear. "Listen, you. You're making a big mistake! You can't make war with the Legendary's. You're going to get us all killed." Wow. "Look, I get that the first Legendary War was messed up. The Legendaries had no good reason to attack us. But if you start it all again because of some stupid pride issue they won't hold back." He seemed to be holding back with his voice. "If you want your daughter and everyone else you hold dear to die over your lack of self-esteem, be my guest to try. There's something to think about other than beer." With that he hung up. This guy is alright.

"Don't worry about it. We can't stop them with words and reason, and this was really to be expected. But maybe now he'll have something to think about." Spike only shook his head with a grin. That was down right hilarious.

"Couldn't have said it better myself." He commented to Gad. This guy is good with words. Now that this situation was resolved, well kind of. Adrian was really mad at his dad. Serves that jerk right. Spike walked ovrer to Adriane looking at her tears. "You alright?" He asked her.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Adriane looked at Spike.

"No."Adriane sighed."He's gonna get my little sister killed, she means everything to me. I could telport there and get her and bring her back....but I'm not sure if anybody here would appreciate me bringing my four year old little sister here."

Adriane bit her lip. what the heck was she supposed to do? She could either get her little sister and know she's safe and possibly have the others get mad, or try to forget about her and the others not be mad.

"Well I think you should go get her, but I'm not sure about the others."Mew said.

Mew liked Emily too, she was always playing with her.

"Thanks for the support."Adriane said with a small 2-second-long smile.

Adriane sighed.

"What should I do Spi?"

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
After doing his business, Alan washed his hands and headed back to the room where the others were, the same serious expression from before. Latios smiled at him, he was happy that the shy boy he had picked was starting to feel more confident. He was a little worried about the angry look in Alan's eyes, though, but he knew Alan wouldn't do anything bad and didn't worry a lot about it.

When he returned, he saw Adriane in tears, and Spike, Gad and Nora were near her. "It must have something to do with her father." the boy thought, and sat down on the floor. He crossed his arms and closed his eyes. He looked like he was meditating.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie listened as the conversation between Adriane's dad and... well... mostly Adriane went on. She found herself becoming stressed just listening to it. Something unnerved her though... Adriane's father didn't, despite being on the opposite side of this war and all, sound all that bad to her. How could someone who hurt Adriane like that seem so inconspicuous? This brought her attention to her own family, a thought she hadn't quite thought about since she'd been attacked in her home town. Were they part of this war? Valorie tried to reassure herself that they weren't. Yet... what if they weren't? If she had been in danger for being against them, what about her parents? Valorie suddenly found herself feeling veeerry anxious, faced with a rock and her back to a hard place. For once, Mesprit was unable to determine what was bugging Valorie just by reading her emotions, and thus nothing was said. It was probably for the best though, given Valorie's track record for /hating/ that.

Regardless, Valorie was somewhat disturbed by the emotion with which Adriane had reacted to the phone call. She herself couldn't imagine losing it like that. She was too concerned with what others thought of her to allow herself to appear... so... vulnerable. That was another story entirely, though. Valorie then proceeded to do something she didn't often do. She reached out with the powers she had been gifted by Mesprit and attempted to read Adriane's emotions in an attempt to understand what should've been obvious. To be fair though, reading emotions was a lot harder than it sounded, and reading minds technically wasn't part of the power. Mesprit could only basically read minds to a degree because she was /absurdly good/ at understanding the emotions she read. Though, being able to honestly tell how someone was feeling for a fact /did/ give some insight. Valorie found that she was once again speechless, waiting to see what Spike thought.

"..."

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Nora watched as Adriane and the others talked to someone on the phone, she noticed that Alan was no longer in the room but just sat back on her hay bed not hearing anything that was said around her. The look on her face showed that she was deep in thought and she rested her chin on the tip of her knees staring off into space when in fact she was remembering something.

Memory

Nora sighed to herself sitting on her bed her Azurill sleeping on her lap. She was staring at the wall absentmindedly petting him when the door opened. "Nora, Dear can you come out in the living room your father and need to talk to you" her mothers voice said before she heard footsteps walking away. Nora put Azurill on the bed and left her room hearing voices that stopped once she entered. "Nora sit down" her mom said.

Nora sat down taking in her fathers somber expression and her mothers tear stained face "Did something happen? Why isn't Ver here?" she asked confused as to what was going on and the whereabouts of her older sister.

"Nora, there was a fight in town with the Legendaries..." her father stopped talking and looked down before continuing "Your sister.... V-Veronica she got caught in the cross fire on her way home... Nora your sister is dead"

Nora shook her head out of the painful memory and stayed quiet as a tear fell down her face.

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years
Gad Sylvanhart

I sighed, as I sat down on the couch. The couch was relatively large, two seats fit into it, so it was designed for at least two people. It wasn't very soft or comfortable, but it was better than those chairs. I thought about Adriane and her father. I didn't know anything in the slightest about parent abuse, but from what I heard about it I was surprised Adriane hadn't just run away from home yet. I wasn't one to judge off of one phone call, but Adriane's dad didn't seem that bad, though. Then, again, I thought, he was probably sober at the time. What really disturbed me was what he had said. I couldn't stop the man with mere words, nobody could. But now it was certain the there would be war. Unless we could stop it. Then I thought about Sam, how could he have betrayed me so easily? I knew he was stupid, but this was ridiculous. He would never. And how could the villagers know to chase me beforehand? I wasn't even associated with the Legendaries. Unless they already figured out that Uxie was posing as my Uncle. Then, it hit me. Adriane and Spike were still talking, but I was quick to interrupt. I pointed my finger at Adriane's phone. "Get rid of that thing, they can track us now." I said, hastily. I wanted to do it myself, but that would have been just plain rude, snatching her phone a second time. I hadn't moved from the couch, though. I took Breloom's Pokeball and threw it up a little distance into the air, and then caught it in my hand. I repeated this, in boredom, while thinking about the various things troubling me. Being a calm kind of guy, I'd already gotten over the initial shock of being a trusted trainer, but Sam and the soon-to-be-war bothered me, still. Obviously the Legendaries had entrusted us so we could do something about it, question was: what?

I gave Adam a glance, just out of curiosity. He looked..well, it would be wrong to say more confident, but he looked less shy. I was glad of this, if he stayed this way (which I doubted he would) he might be of some use. I stopped playing around with Breloom's Pokeball and gave the room a quick look. Of all the people in the room, there was one I didn't really know. Valorie ... Rider, was it? I'd heard she was one of the three surviving original trusted trainers, Adriane and Spike being the other two. Valorie had extended a hand to Adriane, as if trying to reach her. What was she doing? Either she was trying to use one of her powers or she felt sorry for Adriane. I know I did. After that, I went back to trying to figure out how to save the world. And that's something not many sixteen year olds can say. Hah. Talking wouldn't work, it never did in real life. Fighting...was sort of a last resort, so what else was there? Nothing, really. I felt lost. How in the world did they save...well, the world, in the first place? I'd heard they made Mewtwo give up, but this was a different matter. However, that gave me an idea.

there. I had it. Last time, the Legendaries got Mewtwo to give up. This time, we would get the human leader to give up. How, I wasn't sure, but that was a basic plan. Its holes could be filed up later. I was satisfied with myself. But I wasn't sure to reveal the plan then. Adriane and Spike were still talking, and I didn't want to interrupt them again. Adam looked like he was ... meditating? And Valorie was busy too. Besides, if I figured it out, someone else probably would too.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
"No." Of course she wasn't okay. "He's gonna get my little sister killed, she means everything to me. I could telport there and get her and bring her back....but I'm not sure if anybody here would appreciate me bringing my four year old little sister here." Actually, a little kid could get in the way, but Spike wasn't gonna say that out loud. "What should I do Spike?" Adriane pleaded to Spike.

"I say-" Before Spike could barely start his sentence, Gad interrupts.

"Get rid of that thing, they can track us now." He pointed at Adriane's phone. He was right.

"I say break it." Spike spoke to Adriane. "I also say let it be. If we meet with your dad in the war, you might find Emily with him. Just take her & teleport here for safety. Simple as that!" Spike hoped this would cheer Adriane up. Like always, Spike isn't very good at making friends. He started thinking about her father. That guy is really a big jerk. The feeling Spike had was anger against Adriane's father, which he didn't know that Valorie was reading his emotions.

miley810

Assassin
Years
(The memorys in this post are suppost to disolve out of sight. Kinda like in Harry Potter with that thing in Dumbledoor's office.)

"As far as my phone goes you should think Mew. She found a way to break my phone's tracking connection. It was weird, but she did it."Adriane said smiling.

Adriane nodded at Spike."If something happens to her its on your shoulders."She said, trying to lighten up.

"She'll be ok."Mew said.

"As long as dad doesn't decide to abuse her."Adriane said.

"I hate to snoop...but a few of the people here don't think your dad's that bad."Mew said.

"Mind reading, again? How many times do I have to tell you that's rude!"Adriane scolded.

"How could they not believe you?"Glaceon said.

"I dunno, but I do know me and mew can show them my memmories...."Adriane said.

"Lets do it."Mew said.

Adriane sighed and put her palm on Mew's palm, they were side by side.

"The fallowing images of child abuse may be disturbing to some rebels. Veiwer's acceptence is adviced."Adriane said before she and mew closed her eyes and floated up, in sync.

~~~~~~~~~~ Memory 1 ~~~~~~~~

Adriane watched, horrified as her dad violently shook her mom.

"Stop it!"Adriane yelled.

Her dad ignored her, so Adriane jumped up from her sitting postion on the floor and learched at her dad, breaking him and her mom apart.

"I said stop!"Adriane said, her arms out to protect her mom.

Her dad thrust her towards the wall, her scraping her back on the edge of the counter on her way. She slammed against the wall and sunk to the floor, trying not to cry. She slowly stood up and ran up the stairs the best she could and into her bedroom. She closed the door, locked it, and sank down finally giving into crying, her hands quivering.

__

"That was around when he first started getting drunk."Adriane informed them.

~~~~~~~Memmory 2 ~~~~~~~

Adriane was being forced to serve wine, beer, and other achahol at her dad's party. Her dad waved for more wine, so she relunctently gave it to him. She turned to walk away when she heard him say 'stuipd worthless kids'. She slammed down the tray and turned to look at him.

"You stupid drunkard!"She yelled before jerking the bottle out of his hand , pouring all the wine on him and dropping the bottle right there on his head before stomp-marching to her room.

___

But I wasn't always so brave.

~~~~~~~~~ Memmory 3 ~~~~~~~~~

Adriane sat in the living room, trying hard to do some paper work she had to do to join the pokemon breeder center.

"Hey dad, what does this mean?"She asked pointing at a blank.

"I'm busy!"He yelled and threw a coffie cup at her, thankfully it was empty.

Adriane just stared at the coffie cup on the floor, then her dad, then the coffie cup. She took a deep breath, bit her lip, and walked to her bedroom to treat the bump on her forehead.

_____

That was a easy time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ Memmory 4 ~~~~~~~~~~

"So what are we doing for Chirstmas?"Her mom asked her dad.

"Do we have to do something."Her dad said.

"Of course we do. Its Christmas Daddy."Adriane said smiling.

Her dad hit her arm, throwing her off gaurd. "What'd I say?"

"You know very well."Her dad said.

Adriane stood up and walked away.

___

But the worst is when I got this bruise.

~~~~~~~~~ Memory 5 ~~~~~~~~~~~

It was litterly one minute past Adriane's bed time when her dad came in.

"Your late for bed!"He yelled.

"I'm just brushing out my hair."Adriane said in her fleece dark green pajamas.

"I don't give a f*** what your doing! Its time for bed!"He yelled.

Her dad learched at him and knocked her off the stool and began beating her.

"Help!"She yelled, to no avail. Her dad hit her in the mouth before beating her arm to death.

Adriane passed out from all of it.

___

But it always hasn't been this way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Memory 6~~``~~~~~~~~~~

Adriane looked the way she did in the last war, lavender hair, purple tank top, baggy white pants, ect. Her and her dad sat on the couch holding their guitars. They were singing 'A love without end amen'.

"He said let me tell you a secret, about a fathers love."Her dad sang.

"A secret that my daddy said was just between us."Adriane sang in her beautiful singing voice (which she always denied).

"He said daddy's don't just love their children every now and then."Her dad sang.

"Its a love without end, amen."They both sang.

~~~~~~~~

The last memory finally disolved away from their minds and everybody saw the cave again. Adriane and Mew landed and opened their eyes.

"See, its real."Adriane said slightly cocky.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alan opened his eyes to see that he wasn't in the hideout. In fact, he was somewhere else, and Adriane was there, and was being beaten up by her father. He started to take several deep breaths, being horrified because of what was before his eyes and because he had no idea what was actually going on.

Then, luckily for him, he was back in the hideout. He let out a sigh of relief. "My God..." he said quietly and closed his eyes again.

"See, its real." Adriane then said. Alan nodded. He believed her the first time she said her father abused her, and what he had just seen was probably gonna give him nightmares in the future. "My...God..." he said again.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Nora was sitting quietly tears silently falling as she remembered when her sister had died when suddenly she was seeing Adriane's memories of being abused by her father. A few more tears fell before she wiped them away and went over to Adriane giving her a hug "I'm sorry that happened to you, I know how it feels, my dad beat me up a few times after we lost my sister in the war"

Dawn

Years
Valorie just sort of snapped to attention when Mew promptly admitted to reading minds. It didn't help that she felt as if Mew might've been targeting /her/. The result was Mew getting a glare and some less than pleasant thoughts headed her way. Violating Valorie's private thoughts was the fast track to having a grudge held against oneself. Then Adriane said something about showing memories, about viewer acceptance. Wait... what? Before she could adjust mental gears and react her eyes were swimming in memories that weren't her, her ears assaulted by sounds she didn't want to hear, her mind being overwhelmed by emotions she didn't want to feel. Valorie found herself gritting her teeth, and quickly found that she felt the need to close her eyes rather tightly. Yet the images swam beneath her eyelids. She covered her ears and yet she couldn't block out the noise. She felt like she wanted to /scream/ and yet she restrained herself.

Meanwhile, Mesprit just sort of distanced herself a bit from Valorie, refusing to intervene this time. When the images ended Valorie's eyes were stained with tears that hadn't quite boiled over onto her cheeks. She just sort of threw her hands out as if to appeal to a higher power before dropping them and turning her back on the group, letting out a breath she had been holding and proceeding to abruptly walk away. She was having an anxiety attack, and she just felt this fairly intense desire to distance herself from the others for a bit. She couldn't think straight, her thoughts a flurry of unproductive multi-tasking.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
"As far as my phone goes you should think Mew. She found a way to break my phone's tracking connection. It was weird, but she did it." Then lucky nobody would find this place. It would be troublesome to find a new hideout. Er, what about her sister? "If something happens to her its on your shoulders." Spike smiled from the joke, well, not completely a joke. Still, this day was pretty funny. Kirlia wanted to go back inside his Pokeball. He walked over to Spike.

"Can I rest inside my Pokeball?" Kirlia asked. Spike nodded, took his Pokeball & shot a red beam at Kirlia, returning him to his Pokeball. Afterwards, Adriane spoke to the group.

"The following images of child abuse may be disturbing to some rebels. Veiwer's acceptence is adviced." What the heck was she talking about? Spike's answer was revealed when everything in the room became different. He saw memories of Adriane & her father. How devestating! That son of a ***** is a good for nothing slob. One was funny though. She poured beer on her father's head & smashed the bottle on his head. Hilarious! It shows him.

It must've hurt to have your head hit by a coffee cup. That was just hurtful. This was shameful. Her father hits Adriane for no reason. Doesn't matter what she said. It doesn't give him the right to beat her. The most horrifying one was with her father beating her before bedtime. He...punched her in the mouth. That struck right through Spike. A tear rolled down his cheek. It brought back memories of his past. "Sensei..." He came back to reality & wiped his face, looking at the last memory of Adriane's. It was a nice one, but her father was still a f***ing drunk.

Everyone was back in the hideout. "See, its real." Spike now had a reason to hold a grudge against Adriane's father. If he see's him in the war, he's gonna beat to his sense like there's no tomorrow. Suddenly, Spike's rage started building. Seeing her drunken dad do all those stuff, it was unforgivable.

"When do we make our move?" He tried to say calmly while looking at the ground, but you could hear a little growl in his voice. He wants to let his rage out soon. It better be soon too.

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years
(OOC: Hey, thanks for not going too far without me, guys. Christmas hassle. lol)

Gad Sylvanhart
Memories

I never expected to see what I saw next. I was thinking, still. Once again, I was launching Breloom into the air and catching him. No, not him, the Pokeball. The Pokeball he was in. Oh, never mind. All of a sudden, a weird light flashed before my eyes. I felt a sudden compelling to close my eyes. But my conscience told me not to. And yet, I did so. Bad move.

What I saw next brought my nerves to an interstellar level of surprise. Mew and Adriane had infiltrated my mind. What the hell? Like I ever authorized access to my mind. The feeling wasn't so good. Having someone else's thoughts shoved into your brain felt like getting kicked in the head by a horse. At least for me, it did. I felt like I was having a mega migraine. When all of a sudden, all the thoughts of pain went away.
I saw...a man. The thought was too blurry to make out what he looked like, but they were in a house, and he was shaking a woman vigorously. Adriane's mother and father? Suddenly, I shouted "Stop it!", but not in real life, in the memory. Wait ... that wasn't my voice. I was seeing through the eyes of Adriane. Of course, this was her memory, so it made sense. Adriane's father wasn't listening to me-err-Adriane, so she got up from sitting, which she had apparently been doing. I realized I could see and hear what Adriane had been through, but I couldn't feel or touch anything. I couldn't change what had happened. Adriane sprang at her father, breaking him and her mother apart. "I said stop it!" she cried.

The next memory was less disturbing. I-err, Adriane-was sitting at a counter, looking at Adriane's dad and his friends at a table. In my hand was a tray of wine and beer bottles. Damn, we were at a bar. Adriane was serving her father beer. Adriane's father raised his hand, signalling for more beer. Adriane approached him, I tried to resist, wanting to throw the beer over his head, but it was no use. It was just an apparition, like a hologram. In my head. Anyway, Adriane handed her father a cup of beer, and as she was walking away, "Stupid worthless kids." he muttered. Adriane spun around and dropped the tray onto the floor, causing Adriane's father and his friends to go silent. "You stupid drunkard!" Adriane screamed, she took the bottle from her surprised father and poured all the beer onto his head. I felt a sudden surge of satisfaction. What do ya know, she actually did what I would've done.

The next memory was just mean. As in, pointless. I didn't see the point of what the father did next. I-err, Adriane- (why do I keep making that mistake?) was sitting in a living room, trying to work out a problem on a sheet of paper. It seemed to have something to do with Pokemon Breeding, but the vision was blurry so I couldn't make it out. Adriane's father was sitting not twenty feet away working on something of his own. Adriane looked at him and held up her sheet of paper. "What does this mean?" she asked him. "I'm busy!" he exclaimed. Well, that was uncalled for, I thought to myself. He took an empty mug and threw it at Adriane, who had no time to avoid it flying through the air. It hit her head and landed on the floor. Adriane's head turned to the cup, then to her dad, then to the cup again. Without a word, she went back to her room to treat the bump, as the image faded away.

The next memory was on Christmas day. I knew because I could see the calender, but there were no decorations or Christmas trees in sight. "So what are we doing for Chirstmas?"Her mom asked her dad. Adriane's mom was beautiful, and she looked very much like her daughter. "Do we have to do something? "Her dad half-said-half-asked. "Of course we do. Its Christmas Daddy." Adriane butted in to the conversation, smiling and trying to sound optimistic. In response, her dad hit her in the arm. I almost felt it that time, it was pretty hard. It knocked her back. "What'd I say?" she asked. "You know very well." Her dad responded, although to this day I have no idea what he meant.

Adriane stood up and walked away.

The next memory was absolutely horrible. Adriane, me seeing through her eyes, of course, was brushing her hair. I didn't really know where she was, the vision was blurry, but I got a glance at the clock: it was also blurry, but I saw it was definitely past six O'clock. Maybe seven, eight, or even nine. I couldn't tell. And yet, the minute hand was one minute past whatever number the hour hand was on. Suddenly, her father came bursting through the door. It even slightly disturbed me. "You're late for bed!" he shouted in her face. "I'm just brushing out my hair." she responded rather calmly. I would've hit the guy in the face. "I don't give a f*** what your doing! Its time for bed!" he exclaimed, extremely angry for some stupid reason. Without warning, he knocked her off the stool she'd been standing on. I could have sworn I felt something that time. She was knocked onto the floor, lying down, her father came at her and started beating her. When she tried calling out for help, he punched her jaw. Her stomach was also continuously hit. then, he took out her arm and started hitting that. I could feel the brush falling from her hand. I could feel the pain. It felt terrible, and I was only feeling a fraction of it. Before I knew it, everything went black.

I didn't pay much attention to the next memory. I couldn't. It seemd unreal after everything I'd seen. Adriane and her father were singing. Happy songs. Impossible. Not after what I'd just seen.

I woke up with a start. My eyes flew open, and I almost got up in panic. The pains I felt from seeing the poor girl get beat senseless were starting to wear off. "What the hell?!" I shouted. It took me a moment, but I realized I was back in real life. I was sitting in the couch, in the Legendary Rebels hideout. No father, no bruises, and most importantly, I was me. I looked around. I realized I was not the only one who had experienced these visions. Everyone seemed visibly disturbed by these visions, even Spike. I looked next to me, and sitting there was ... Breloom? What the heck was he doing out. Then it occurred to me I must have dropped the Pokeball when I started getting the visions, causing him to come out. But ... he seemed stunned too. Oh no, I thought, he saw it all as well. I facepalmed. I had always known Breloom was quite sensitive. Before long he started to go up in tears. Obviously he did not like what he had just seen. "Brelooooooom" he said, sadly. Surprising even me, he jumped from the couch so hard it fell over, causing me to tumble out of it. He launched himself through the air and came and hugged Mew. "Breloom, what the hell are you-" I tried to ask, but he just cut me off with anoher one of his whines. I took out his Pokeball and returned him. "Sorry about that. I think Breloom may have caught up on your memories." I grinned nervously. "When do we make our move?" Spike asked. I saw this as the perfect opportunity to explain my plan.

I walked up to the group again. "Well, I've been thinking, and you know how you beat the Legendary Rebels by stopping Mewtwo last time?" I asked, of course rhetorically. "Well, it's simple, this time, we stop the humans by stopping their leader. Our first move should be to try and find out who that might be." I explained.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alan nodded after Gad was done talking. He seemed to agree with his idea, but wasn't sure of what to say next. Then he closed his eyes and opened his mouth. "W-well, their l-leadermust be the one that motivated everyone t-to go to war..." he said in a quiet, shy voice, "A-any ideas of who might that b-be?"

Latios smiled at Alan, and using telepathy he told the boy he was proud of him. He knew his choice wasn't a bad one, and that Alan was just holding back because he was unbelievably shy. Why? He didn't know. But he would find out soon.

"M-Maybe it's someone..." Alan added in the same voice tone, "...very powerful and important...wh-who can influence a lot of people...very easily...L-like some kind of...um...what was it?..."

miley810

Assassin
Years
For the love of a daughter

(Sorry for my inactivity. Thanks for keeping on posting, usually when I leave everyone stops posting, on other rps, so you guys are definitly my best group)

"Thanks Nora."Adriane said.

Adriane noticed Valorie's glares at Mew. "She's a curious mind."

Then she noticed some of the peoples frustration with the forced memories.

"Sorry Alan, sorry Gad, sorry Val."She said.

Adriane felt her stomach growl.

"Grr."She said looking at her watch."Its already 3pm. We're getting no where. After lunch we're gonna focus on this game plan of ours."

Adriane sat out all of the cans, which was around 28. There was plenty of all of the kinds she brought, speggeti o's, cheeseburger macaroni, macaroni, and chicken noodle soup. She began frying more bacon as she absentmindidly began eatting her cheeseburg mac. She wasn't paying attention to anything in the room. Her mind was on the last memory she had shown.

"He said let me tell you a secret...about a fathers love..."She sang soflty.

Her mind swiched to a different song, one that better fit her situation.

"Oh father...please father...put the bottle down. For the love of a daughter...."She sang, also softly.

Adriane felt a few tears go free as she closed her eyes. She wanted to go back to the time, a year or two ago, before her dad drank, before this war began. She may have looked like the war didn't stress her...she was a good actress. She felt the 'presence' in her head of Mew reading her mind.

"Mew."Adriane said telepaticly to Mew alone.

"Sorry."Mew said, to Adriane alone.

Adriane opened her eyes to look at the bacon, which was done, unburt, perfectly cooked. She handed everyone two peices and began making more as she nibbled on the end of her own. She began going over all of the lyrics for 'Love of a daughter' by Demi Lavato.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Nora smiled a softly and handed Adriane the bacon back "sorry, I don't eat meat" she said softly "I'm a vegetarian. I still eat dairy and such but no meat" she said before taking a can of spaghetti O's from where the cans were and opening it grabbing a spoon and eating it cold (ooc: honestly cold spaghetti O's are the best). She smiled as she ate and sat back on her bed setting out six small bowls filling them with specific Pokemon food. She finished her lunch and then called out her six Pokemon letting them eat before her Azurill curled up on her lap.

Dawn

Years
Meanwhile, Valorie walked right out of the room without a word or a glance. Mesprit just sort of watched her go. On one hand she wanted to go help Valorie, somehow. She was clearly not in a good emotionally good place. Yet, on the other hand they were discussing a battle plan. Had they even noticed Valorie had left? She decided it didn't matter. She would be staying here to listen into the plan so that Valorie and her wouldn't need to ask the others later.

Meanwhile Valorie stopped after she had moved out of sight, leaning against a wall whilst facing itcand just... silently venting her frustrations to the wall. Why was everyone acting like that? She sure didn't know, but she hated it. She silently debated with herself, struggling to reach a next course of action. She decided that she just wanted to move on to the whole saving the world thing. To make some progress, any progress at all,or even just trying to make progress... That was what she wanted. Little did she realize the others were doing just that nearby...

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alan looked around. Nobody was paying attention to him, and it was upsetting him even more. He let out a sigh and shook his head. He sent out his four Pokémon and opened 4 cans of Pokémon food for them to eat (duh) before grabbing a random can for him to eat, without even looking at what it contained. As he looked around the room, he noticed one of the girls was gone, and nobody else seemed to realise.

"Humph. Unbelievable." he said to himself, "I'm gone, and nobody notices. Now this Val girl is gone, and nobody cares either.". He looked disappointed.

Latios looked at the boy, and telepathically asked him what the matter was. The boy shook his head and in the same way he replied, telling him he felt disappointed. In a rush he finished his meal and got up.

"G-guys...Wait here..." he said to his Pokémon, "I'll b-be right back."

The four Pokémon nodded and continued to eat, as the boy walked away from them, followed by Latios. "Where are you going?" Latios asked.

"I-I'm gonna find that Val girl..." Alan said shyly as he left the room.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
"Well, I've been thinking, and you know how you beat the Legendary Rebels by stopping Mewtwo last time?" Gad spoke up, Spike barely listening. "Well, it's simple, this time, we stop the humans by stopping their leader. Our first move should be to try and find out who that might be." Not a bad idea, just need to find the leader.

Alan spoke up next. "W-well, their l-leadermust be the one that motivated everyone t-to go to war..." he said in a quiet, shy voice. "A-any ideas of who might that b-be?" Spike had a good feeling it could be Adriane's dad. But due to his rage inside him he stayed quiet. "M-Maybe it's someone...very powerful and important...wh-who can influence a lot of people...very easily...L-like some kind of...um...what was it?..." This made Spike think of his friends & family. First came his father, then his sensei. Surely his sensei wouldn't be a part of this, not even the leader...could he?

Adriane was offering more food she was cooking them, with cans aside. Spike snatched a piece of bacon & cheeseburger macaroni & began eating quite fast. As soon as everyone's finished eating they get going. He wants to give Adriane's father the beating of a lifetime.

Latias was headed back to the group when she noticed Valorie on the wall. What was she doing there? "Hello. Are you okay?" She came near her & asked.

miley810

Assassin
Years
(You know, I feel bad about not posting, then I remember, I don't have to post everytime someone posts after me. >_<)

Adriane put the bacon on a napkin that she had from her backpack.

"No problem, good for the pokemon."She said."I've attempted being a vegitarin, didn't work out for me."

Adriane now noticed Val was gone.

"There's been something wrong with Valorie."She said frowning, furrowing her brows slightly.

Adriane sighed. She was pretty damn sure that her dad was the leader. "If its my dad he's screwed. He'll be dead by my hands before any of yall get to him."

Adriane usually tried to covor up her westerness, by saying you instead of yall and stuff, but she didn't care that much any more. She finished cooking fifteen more peices of bacon before setting down the pan.

"If we need more I'll make more. We bought a huge container of it, as you can see."She said.

Back