• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
No judgement here. I was just curious about being able to use some myself, which was the point of me pointing it out. :3

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
No judgement here. I was just curious about being able to use some myself, which was the point of me pointing it out. :3

I see :3 that kinda relieves me ^^

Oh! This reminds me! Since it's my birthday tomorrow it's gonna be a bit hard tomorrow (and maybe saturday too) too post in the OOC (i'll try posting in the IC anyways)

Sapphire Rose

Years
Nehehehe >:3 I can declare my love to someone~

I love you SD ;D

(this is probably the most loving RP~ xD … we're so funny~)

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Meanwhile, in my world:
wpid-memes_spongebob_the_gangs_all_here_Forever_Alone_Gallery-s431x800-186712.jpeg

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
XD I am now given an urge to figure some way to grow a finger mustache.

Sapphire Rose

Years
I'm really sorry, but this RP is moving too fast for me. I have to drop out from it.

Awww :c that's sad to hear (even though I think the posts will slow down later on) well… i'll send you the SU for Ally in a a VM, so you can return anytime you want ^^

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I must say, as much as I enjoy following along with your IC. This OOC is freaking hilarious. Uh.... I was never here....capisce? >_>

So I'm not completely off topic and at risk of being moderated, I will inquire if there are free spots open.

Sapphire Rose

Years
I must say, as much as I enjoy following along with your IC. This OOC is freaking hilarious. Uh.... I was never here....capisce? >_>

So I'm not completely off topic and at risk of being moderated, I will inquire if there are free spots open.

I'm flattered that you find our weird talk here funny xD well… there are currently two spots open since Nideous left, and Mick PMed me he's dropping out as well during inactivity ^^ I just hadn't the time yet to update the First page c:

Back