• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Mirage Of Tales

Years
When you battled Tristan, did he have a Steelix? And Did you go to Lethean City before you went to Mt. Ore?
If so, you've missed it. Onix evolves into Steelix at level 50 if you really want one. =)

Sounds like you've done everything in 1.5 haha. You could always start a new save file and try another career =P

I don't really want a steelix I just thought it was part of the story. Btw I saw a bug in lethean city right under the hotel you can walk through the stairs and go to the small lake that surrounds the gym

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
2afc1gw.png
2epkew3.png

~ Some new Trainer sprites ~

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 11, 2014
Funny though, how trainers used Identify on my AZRADON, while Im a researcher , I was like well please tell me what type this is

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 11, 2014
I have multiple savefiles but they just offered me to join the seeker career (would this abandon my trainer career )

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
My biggest problem right now is trying to fix the unorganized Pokedex, by trying to put it back to the default Kanto dex then re-doing it. No promises though =/ so the Dex may still not be fixed for Version 2, but I'll try my best =P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Apologies for the double post, but coming with another slight update...

So, after lots of debating the idea, I've decided to add a little something in for those who do decide to battle the Gym Leaders after all!

I have removed my original 'Gym Leader Mini-Career' script (since TBH it kinda sucked) and have decided that you'll be be able to apply to become a Gym Leader when you beat all 8. It makes more sense than just beating the Tournament then being asked to be one, like I had it before.

So, once you beat the final Gym Leader, you can become one, and you'll start at Clifftop Town Gym. Then, once you 'progress' as a leader, you'll become the Leader of one of Cape Moor's Gyms, then maybe Lethean City Gym, and so on.

Any opinions on this feature are welcome! I've already got the first few scripts done, but I'd be open to suggestions on which Gyms you get to take over. I'd rather not do all 8, but maybe just in the towns with least activity. What do you guys think?

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
Years
Apologies for the double post, but coming with another slight update...

So, after lots of debating the idea, I've decided to add a little something in for those who do decide to battle the Gym Leaders after all!

I have removed my original 'Gym Leader Mini-Career' script (since TBH it kinda sucked) and have decided that you'll be be able to apply to become a Gym Leader when you beat all 8. It makes more sense than just beating the Tournament then being asked to be one, like I had it before.

So, once you beat the final Gym Leader, you can become one, and you'll start at Clifftop Town Gym. Then, once you 'progress' as a leader, you'll become the Leader of one of Cape Moor's Gyms, then maybe Lethean City Gym, and so on.

Any opinions on this feature are welcome! I've already got the first few scripts done, but I'd be open to suggestions on which Gyms you get to take over. I'd rather not do all 8, but maybe just in the towns with least activity. What do you guys think?

its a very innovative idea.. you rock!

Now back to Topic.

If you have any trouble Updating or expanding Pokedex then ask a Moderator.. they'll be pleased to help you.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Good news!
After getting through lots of testing and fixing, I think it's safe to say this...

The release date for Version 2 will be the 15th of April 2014.

=D

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
I don't see Charizard in the Pokemon Typing Changes spoiler anymore. Does that mean that Charizard is no longer Fire/Dragon?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
I don't see Charizard in the Pokemon Typing Changes spoiler anymore. Does that mean that Charizard is no longer Fire/Dragon?

Yes. I changed Charizard back to Fire/Flying because it fits better with Aries's story, who is the only character in-game to use one =)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Yay! Version 2 I'm coming for you!

I'm happy you fixed Unorganized PokeDex.

So how long version 2 will be?

Sorry - the unorganized Pokedex is still not fixed. I've just fixed things that beta testers have reported back to me that I can! The dex seems to be quite badly messed up so it will be really time consuming but I'm sure I can do SOMETHING... Maybe for Version 3 =P

Version 2 will contain the game's first legendary encounter, a new Reference, introduce the Breeder Side-Career and basically most of the events that come before the League/Tournament. =)

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
Years
Sorry - the unorganized Pokedex is still not fixed. I've just fixed things that beta testers have reported back to me that I can! The dex seems to be quite badly messed up so it will be really time consuming but I'm sure I can do SOMETHING... Maybe for Version 3 =P

Version 2 will contain the game's first legendary encounter, a new Reference, introduce the Breeder Side-Career and basically most of the events that come before the League/Tournament. =)

Its ok, take your time.

is anti-cheat function is used in this hack?

Because my friend played this and he said cheat doesn't work on Mirage of tales,
is it true?

'cause I don't have time (don't have cheats also) to cheat a game.

Sorry for bothering.

DoYouKnowHowToPokemon

noob rom hacker/beta tester
Years
Its ok, take your time.

is anti-cheat function is used in this hack?

Because my friend played this and he said cheat doesn't work on Mirage of tales,
is it true?

'cause I don't have time (don't have cheats also) to cheat a game.

Sorry for bothering.

You can use cheats, just google pokemon fire red gameshark codes or code breaker. I only use cheats
to help me lvl up pokemon that normally takes forever to gain a level.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2014
creating original pokemons must be a hard work! but these pokemons shown above are really fascinating!

Years
I just started playing it and got the 1st Badge, the only things that annoyed me are:
- No Special/Physical Split and the moves are not updated to matche Gen 4+ moves.
- Pokéballs are a little too expansive. Aww! (Maybe when I'll progress later in the game the price won't matter?)
- After defeating the Examiner, talking again to that NPC will start again the script and take you again to the Examiner and you'll rebattle him, can be done over and over.

Other than that the game is pretty much original and fun to play.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
I just started playing it and got the 1st Badge, the only things that annoyed me are:
- No Special/Physical Split and the moves are not updated to matche Gen 4+ moves.
- Pokéballs are a little too expansive. Aww! (Maybe when I'll progress later in the game the price won't matter?)
- After defeating the Examiner, talking again to that NPC will start again the script and take you again to the Examiner and you'll rebattle him, can be done over and over.

Other than that the game is pretty much original and fun to play.

'Badges' don't exist in the game, plus this is my first hack so my knowledge isn't the best. Keep in mind that I am doing this project by myself, I don't have the knowledge to implement the PSS/4th gen moves on my own, and the patch that can do it was released long after work on this hack started... sorry for the inconvenience...

Thanks for reminding me of the beginning game glitch. I'll be sure to re-script it. =)

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
Years
You can use cheats, just google pokemon fire red gameshark codes or code breaker. I only use cheats
to help me lvl up pokemon that normally takes forever to gain a level.

Thanks I'll give him "his" special news.

Anyway, Azradon evolves to which pokemon? does it changes form?
I mean its starter moves are random.. so what's the type of Azradon.

Back