• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Randbats Tournament! V2.0

ChocolateCrunch

Not an old man. x]
Years
Reminder! - The two match-ups who have not battled yet have been messaged as we are waiting for the final 2 battles. If these battles have not been completed by Friday 15th February the more recently seen at the server of the match-up shall be sent through to the second Round.

~Choco :)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
I sent my opponent a visitor message when the match-ups were posted, but I haven't gotten a response yet.

ChocolateCrunch

Not an old man. x]
Years
Important for the participants who have not battled - Wolflare and Jake♫ are through to Round 2 as their match-ups haven't been active at the PS Server recently. I'm sorry for the conveniences, but I couldn't just stop the tournament because of it.

The participants through to Round 2 are -

ChocolateCrunch
Wolflare
Jake♫
GolurkIsDaBomb
jellicentfan1
Diurno
Hyperbeem
P-Sign
Cid

The Match Ups for Round 2 shall be up ASAP, so good luck to all!

Last edited:

ChocolateCrunch

Not an old man. x]
Years
@Cid - Yeah, sorry about that. The post was rushed as I was about to go on a Weekend Holiday so I kinda forgot about some people by accident - don't take it personally!

The match-ups for Round 2 have finally been decided! They are:

ChocolateCrunch vs jellicentfan1
P-Sign vs Diurno
Hyperbeem vs Cid
Wolflare vs GolurkIsDaBomb
Jake♫ vs The Winner of Wolflare vs GolurkIsDaBomb

Good luck to everyone in Round 2!

Cid

Years
Confirming my win against Hyperbeem (2-1). Tie breaker was highly influenced by a stroke of good luck (Garchomp!), sadly. But all were good games, nonetheless.

Back