• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yugioh: Single & Tag Tournaments!

François2

#FutureSun&MoonMod
Years
You get 1 point just for actually playing a match, to encourage people to be more active + differentiate between those who've lost a lot and those who've simply not done anything (hai Olli)!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Won vs Mr. X; 2-0! Was actually a really fun match, that deck was very interesting haha.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Lost 0-2 against Alex

The batteryman deck is evil. I kinda screwed myself over when siding as well.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Lost 1-2 against François. Because I got rid of my prohibitions.

*facedesk facedesk facedesk*

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Lost 1-2 against François. Because I got rid of my prohibitions.

*facedesk facedesk facedesk*
I would love to try dueling more of your decks! You have a very interesting play style, it'll be interesting seeing what else you've made.

As long as we're allowing other decks, I've got a couple for people to duel against if you want! For now, I'll be playing with either Batteryman or Gladiator Beasts, so feel free to re-challenge if you have already! And feel free to specify a deck to use/ask for others :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I HATE GLAD BEASTS.

The whole tag out method makes me want to kill someone.
I find them a lot of fun! But I do have countless other decks if anyone wants to try dueling them haha, just let me know! :D

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Lost, 0-2, to Bloodex.

I had a bad feeling about playing that card - I was right.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Username: Seraphimon-sama
Deck: Spellcasters (either that or my Underdog Exodia deck)
Preferred Platform: Dueling Network (I'm too used to DN, and my username on DN is ByakuyaKuchiki91)

Lost 0-2 to Cirrus

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Ooh, damn, I got beat.

But I'm gonna be attempting to use my Dark Magician deck, for those people I've played already! If I haven't played you, it'll be Exodia first, then Dark Magician. =D

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Username: SwiftSign
Deck: Dinno Rabbit
Preferred Platform: YGOPro

Go on then ><

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
Username: Cirrus
Deck: Uh, yolo homebrew deck feat. Delta Flyer (or other yolo homebrew deck feat. Lightray Sorcerer)
Preferred Platform: Dueling Network (DN username: Cloudmagus)

EDIT: If anyone wants to challenge me, I'll be on DN for the next while. Wouldn't it be easier if we had a chat room or something to arrange stuff?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Lost to SwiftSign's Dino'Rabbit' (seriously are rabbits even real) deck; 1-2!

A chatroom would be good but I don't think people would join it for this amount of time haha. Could be worth trying, though! I'll duel you soon Cirrus. :D

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I only won because you drew absolutely no monsters on the last round! XD (2-1 win for me!)

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
This seems pretty interesting. Anyone able to give me more details on how this actually works? Not just the contest, but the dueling programs, too? I'm not a skilled duelists or deck maker by any means, so I doubt that I'd go far, but I'd still like to test my mettle!

Back