• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conjurer

The Verdant
Years
I think the problem with most Trainer RPs is that the beginning tends to be a tedium, and it never lasts long enough to reach the middle/end, where the fun really begins (when you have strong Pokemon and stuff).

But hey, that's just me.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Maybe trainer RPs need a fresh touch then. Not the same chaptered journey blabla where you start at level 5 and two moves only etc. hmmmmmmmmmm *thinks hard*

Blaziken15

You gotta purty mouth!
Years
Well, even with my return I don't see much has changed. Except the fact that there's a lot of play-as-Pokemon Roleplays as Red pointed out. Anyways, since I dn't have the time to create my own roleplay, I was just wondering what RP's are open and have strong plots. Any will do so suggest away!

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Maybe trainer RPs need a fresh touch then. Not the same chaptered journey blabla where you start at level 5 and two moves only etc. hmmmmmmmmmm *thinks hard*

Oh hi welcome back RHCP :))

Idk, I would probably be in for a Trainer RP with a good plot. I really liked Neo Kanto and Ye Pokebeast's Journeye, they were good twists on the traditional format of Trainer Rps. Unfortunately, I joined neither xD;

@Blaziken15 - Welcome back bro! We missed ya! 8D

Anyways... open RPs, hm...

We have -

• Atlantis Arising
  • Focus Shift
  • Percy Jackson: War of the Gods
  • Pokemon Trainer Academy
  • Goddess of a Remnant
  • The God's Plaything
  • Darkness Reigns

I guess that's what I have for now. :P

Conjurer

The Verdant
Years

Idk, I would probably be in for a Trainer RP with a good plot. I really liked Neo Kanto and Ye Pokebeast's Journeye, they were good twists on the traditional format of Trainer Rps. Unfortunately, I joined neither xD;

We have -

• Atlantis Arising
  • Focus Shift
  • Goddess of a Remnant
  • The God's Plaything
  • Darkness Reigns
  • The Fal Evets

You left out the most important one. :/

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I have an idea but I need a co-GM. Probably Miss Doronjo :3 I'm not totally sure that I want to be GM again already though... I need to polish my rusty RP skills first, methinks.

If any trainer-kind-of RP pops up soon, count me in. I loved Blaziken's old one about people being on the run from a Team Rocket camp, but that never really kicked off, did it?

Blaziken15

You gotta purty mouth!
Years
I have an idea but I need a co-GM. Probably Miss Doronjo :3 I'm not totally sure that I want to be GM again already though... I need to polish my rusty RP skills first, methinks.

If any trainer-kind-of RP pops up soon, count me in. I loved Blaziken's old one about people being on the run from a Team Rocket camp, but that never really kicked off, did it?

I wish it had kicked off. I actually might revise it and add some new twists and components. You know what, I will do just that. Back to the labs!!!

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years

We have -

• Atlantis Arising
  • Focus Shift
  • Goddess of a Remnant
  • The God's Plaything
  • Darkness Reigns

You forgot odyssey, ya foolish boi! :P

Also, I'm winning the RPAs for best rookie RPer! Haha! :D

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Odyssey doesn't really have any spots open atm, Wymsical. lol

Still, good to see you around again, RHCP.

Yea, some kinda Trainer RP would be nice! Of course, I wouldn't join it, but still, it'd be nice to see, and read. xD

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
o-o; It suddenly dawned on me what y'all mean by trainer RPs.
I suppose I'll just throw it out there that The Pokemon Trainer Academy still has plenty of open spots and is a trainer RP.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
I guess the Pokemon Trainer Academy had already a long story on going. :\ it's the main reason why I didn't SU when I saw it.

mine's a trainer RP. and i still have i guess four more slots! :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I wish it had kicked off. I actually might revise it and add some new twists and components. You know what, I will do just that. Back to the labs!!!

I think you should try to steer it a bit more. After getting out from the camp, it seemed like the players didn't really know what to do :3

Blaziken15

You gotta purty mouth!
Years
I think you should try to steer it a bit more. After getting out from the camp, it seemed like the players didn't really know what to do :3

Yeah, that's a good point. In the revamped version, I didn't have the capturers like the original. I think I'll do that for this one.

Yeah, that's a good point. In the revamped version, I didn't have the capturers like the original. I think I'll have capturers for this one. They were moderatly well received. It was just everyone wanted to be an escapee.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Yeah, that's a good point. In the revamped version, I didn't have the capturers like the original. I think I'll do that for this one.

Yeah, that's a good point. In the revamped version, I didn't have the capturers like the original. I think I'll have capturers for this one. They were moderatly well received. It was just everyone wanted to be an escapee.

Well, you could play the capturers instead of an escapee? That way you could spice up the game whenever you wanted to :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I'm just gonna remind everyone the RPAs are still up and nominations are still open. It's only a few days until December, so please everyone get their votes in before it's too late! If there is not an overall winner or too many ties on any roleplayer/roleplay, I will not be awarding them to anyone. ):

So please, everyone get your votes in!!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I'm sorry Skymin, I haven't been around enough lately to know who to nominate for what >.< But all you others have no excuse! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back