• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ExMedic's Art Stash.

ExMedic

Don't trust me
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 30, 2014
Thought I might have a go at posting some of my stuff here.

Nov. 2012:
Spoiler:

20/12/2012
Chandelure:
Spoiler:

Volcarona:
Spoiler:

21/12/2012
Froslass:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2013
I like the art, its very nicely done, my only problem is the first one's eyes look a bit odd to me. Fun fact: Do you know pokemon as people is a pretty popular fetish? Kinda creeps me out but the internet is flooded with the stuff.

ExMedic

Don't trust me
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 30, 2014
Thanks :) I tried to use some photoshop effects to make her eyes glow, so I guess that didn't really go that well.

Fetish you say? Well, I suppose people will find a way to sexualize everything. My interest is only purely professional - I'm planning to become a fashion designer, so I rather enjoy trying to change the characteristics of pokemon into some form of clothing and that sort of thing.

Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2013
You did a pretty good job! Also, its kind of funny to hear someone with a Bane avatar saying that they want to be a fashion designer, its a deep contrast.

ExMedic

Don't trust me
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 30, 2014
Bane is a badass with a voice that makes me giggle like a small child. I regret nothing.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Bane is a badass with a voice that makes me giggle like a small child. I regret nothing.
lmao xDDDD

Really nice work though. I love the contrast in your Volcarona, it makes for a very strong piece. Also, I'm totally digging how interpretive the dress is on your Chandelure. It's definitely a departure from the conventional idea of how a stylized Chandelure would look, imo.

Very nice. Hope to see more from you! :]

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Would you by any chance have two more examples to add to your gallery? As you need 4 for it to remain open. I'll give you a couple more days, if you don't, feel free to add your work to the artist showcase sticky in this section!

ExMedic

Don't trust me
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 30, 2014
Added another one. The next picture should be coming along soon :)

Cid

Years
I remember greeting you back in your welcome thread, ExMedic! Still rocking that cool Bane theme, I see. :D I'm glad to see you again, especially because I see you finally posting a gallery of the Pokémon gijinka drawings you mentioned. ;) And I must say, you draw beautifully!

I really like how detailed these pieces are; each Pokémon gijinka captures the general feel of the Pokémon they're depicting, while still being an improvement over the initial design so much that I actually like the particular Pokémon better after looking at your work. The colors I think are well-done; as of now, my favorite would probably be your Chandelure gijinka. I'm looking forward to your next piece to complete the requirement of four, because I wouldn't want such a great new artist to get their gallery closed! Keep it up! That goes for both the great artistry and your gallery here, haha.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Interesting style. My favorite is Frosslass.
I can see the connection between the person and the Pokemon, yet it isn't overwhelmingly obvious.

I actually am inspired to attempt my own ginjinka drawings, now. Thanks. (:

Back