• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

+ Mathematical! + - The Adventure Time Fan Club

Student D1

De-Wott?
Years
What If the Real Characters (Finn, Jake, etc.) And Reversed Characters (Fionna, Cake, etc.) Meet? What Do You Think Would Happen?

tumblr_m088wpf4ix1rpguofo1_500.gif

'Nuff said.

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2018
If the two worlds met, there would be some nice partnerships formed! Although Cake should stay with Lord Monochromocorn. The scene where her tail fluffs out in the original is one of the funniest things ever.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
Username: Rai
Favorite Character: Marcelline <3
What time is it?: ADVENTURE TIME!

What's your favorite episode of Adventure Time?- I honestly don't know. I love so many of them.

Would you like to live in the Land of Ooo or Aaa? If so, what would you do there?- YES! Living there would be awesome! And I would help out Finn and Jake with their adventures, go to all of the crazy parties they have, and eat tons of candy!

What If the Real Characters (Finn, Jake, etc.) And Reversed Characters (Fionna, Cake, etc.) Meet? What Do You Think Would Happen? - I agree with StudentD1. I think everything would explode, with awesomeness.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
What If the Real Characters (Finn, Jake, etc.) And Reversed Characters (Fionna, Cake, etc.) Meet? What Do You Think Would Happen?

tumblr_m088wpf4ix1rpguofo1_500.gif

'Nuff said.

This gif pretty much sums up what would happen.

If the two worlds met, there would be some nice partnerships formed! Although Cake should stay with Lord Monochromocorn. The scene where her tail fluffs out in the original is one of the funniest things ever.

Yeah if it wouldn't end in total choas, I might seeing that happen. Maybe like Princess Bubblegum and Prince Gumball hooking up? Though it would be weird to see though and could cause lots of confusion.

Username: Rai
Favorite Character: Marcelline <3
What time is it?: ADVENTURE TIME!

What's your favorite episode of Adventure Time?- I honestly don't know. I love so many of them.

Would you like to live in the Land of Ooo or Aaa? If so, what would you do there?- YES! Living there would be awesome! And I would help out Finn and Jake with their adventures, go to all of the crazy parties they have, and eat tons of candy!

What If the Real Characters (Finn, Jake, etc.) And Reversed Characters (Fionna, Cake, etc.) Meet? What Do You Think Would Happen? - I agree with StudentD1. I think everything would explode, with awesomeness.

Welcome to the club Rai!

No new episode today unfortunately. No new one, One Last Job, till May 6. :/ So until then lets keep discussion going. New topic:

If you could write your own episode what would it be about?

I'll come back to that myself later. But go ahead and discuss!

Student D1

De-Wott?
Years
This gif pretty much sums up what would happen.

Yep, it is. That's why I posted it. ;)

If you could write your own episode, what would it be about?

Oh my, this is a hard one. I'll probably write another Susan Strong episode. There are only two episodes with her, one is 'Susan Strong' and the other is 'Beautopia'. I'd like to tell much of her origins in this next episode, probably answering the question if she's really human. o.o

But if you mean writing my own episode, as in it's not a sequel to any other previous episodes, then I might make a 'What If...?' episode (a first to AT), and it'll be about our previous topic.

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2018
I would definitely do a sequel to Card Wars. The way they did the battlefield was just so epic. I'd be really excited to see more terrains and characters from that, and of course, winning obsessed Jake.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
Hello!

I would write one about the evil snail that gets possessed by the Lich. You see him when they first defeat the Lich and then again in the episode with the bear- I want to know what happened in between that time. I would write about the snail's evil adventures and what he had to do for the Lich.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years

An episode about Lady Rainicorn... and maybe even Jake and Lady's children. I would love it if they were back again... I just feel Lady's pregnancy was just a plot device or something :<

Years
Ooo (no pun intended), I want to join! ^^

Name: ZachLMedia (or call me Zach)
Favorite Character: Flame Princess
What time is it? Adventure Time!

Why do you like Adventure Time? I like it because of the personalities to the many characters, and how they're all so "weird" to us. I also like the adventures that Finn and Jake go on as well.

What's your favorite episode of Adventure Time? It would have to be Hot to the Touch, which touched my emotions very deeply, such as when Finn kept unintentionally harming FP by burning her fires out, and when FP realized he wasn't like her, and Finn was sobbing, causing a teardrop to land on one of Flame Princess' fires.

Would you like to live in the Land of Ooo or Aaa? If so, what would you do there? I would adventure with Finn and Jake, of course!

If you could write your own episode, what would it be about? I would further go into the love connection between Finn and Flame Princess, and see how Princess Bubblegum would interact with Flame Princess in terms of relationships towards Finn.

Anyways, apologies if I couldn't answer more than one topic.. I recently got into Adventure Time, so don't bite me. :3c

Treecko

Years
Hello!

I would write one about the evil snail that gets possessed by the Lich. You see him when they first defeat the Lich and then again in the episode with the bear- I want to know what happened in between that time. I would write about the snail's evil adventures and what he had to do for the Lich.
What's cool is that snail is also the same snail who appears hidden in ever episode.He's always waving and usually hard to find.
tumblr_mgzxhbRANt1rwujpko1_400.gif

I always try to find him. But I would also like to see more of a story behind the snail himself.

An episode about Lady Rainicorn... and maybe even Jake and Lady's children. I would love it if they were back again... I just feel Lady's pregnancy was just a plot device or something :<

I think there's a future episode that's gonna focus on Jake Jr. getting mixed up with some bad people causing Jake to reunite with his old gang. http://adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/One_Last_Job
But I'd love more episodes focus on Lady Rainicorn and her children.

Ooo (no pun intended), I want to join! ^^

Name: ZachLMedia (or call me Zach)
Favorite Character: Flame Princess
What time is it? Adventure Time!

Why do you like Adventure Time? I like it because of the personalities to the many characters, and how they're all so "weird" to us. I also like the adventures that Finn and Jake go on as well.

What's your favorite episode of Adventure Time? It would have to be Hot to the Touch, which touched my emotions very deeply, such as when Finn kept unintentionally harming FP by burning her fires out, and when FP realized he wasn't like her, and Finn was sobbing, causing a teardrop to land on one of Flame Princess' fires.

Would you like to live in the Land of Ooo or Aaa? If so, what would you do there? I would adventure with Finn and Jake, of course!

If you could write your own episode, what would it be about? I would further go into the love connection between Finn and Flame Princess, and see how Princess Bubblegum would interact with Flame Princess in terms of relationships towards Finn.

Anyways, apologies if I couldn't answer more than one topic.. I recently got into Adventure Time, so don't bite me. :3c

Welcome to the club Zach! The only person so far who's favorite character is Flame Princess. It's fine if you can't answer much topics.

To answer the topic:

I think if I could make only one episode of Adventure Time, I'd make another Fionna and Cake episode featuring Flame Prince. It would somewhat similar to Incendium with Fionna having a meltdown over Prince Gumball and such or something like Burning Low. Lol I might somehow throw Lumpy Space Prince in there. That or an Fionna and Cake episode featuring the Lady Lemongrabs.

250px-Lady_Lemongrabs.png

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
Wait... He is in every episode? I didn't know that! I have seen him in the background a couple of times, but I never realized that he was in every episode. I did notice him when reading the comic, though. Speaking of which, has anyone here read the comic?

And ewww female Lemongrab... Just eww. But Flame Prince would be cool.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
If you could write your own episode what would it be about? I would say another Simon-and-Marcy-kind of ep, but today I feel like I want to watch an episode about Finn's real parents.

Treecko

Years
Wait... He is in every episode? I didn't know that! I have seen him in the background a couple of times, but I never realized that he was in every episode. I did notice him when reading the comic, though. Speaking of which, has anyone here read the comic?

And ewww female Lemongrab... Just eww. But Flame Prince would be cool.

Yup every episode except the pilot(or the animated short made for Nicktoons) , usually pretty hidden and always waving like in the gif I posted in my last post. It's a neat Easter egg for the fans.

I have yet to read the comic, but this Saturday in America (May 4th ) is an event called Free Comic Book Day. It's a national promotional effort where independent comic book stores give away specially printed comics for free. One of the comics this year has a special preview of the comic. So I'll be sure to pick that up when I go tomorrow. :D

All I know about the Lady Lemongrabs is that they're in the Fionna and Cake comic and apparently are lesbians. (which I don't think is mentioned in the comic, just confirmed by the artist.)

@Laugh That's another episode I'd make, another Simon and Marcy one! I'd explain more of what happened during the Great Mushroom War and what happened afterwords.

Cause we're talking about the snail , I thought of a new topic!

Have you ever spotted the Snail in any episode? (beside his major appearances in the episodes where he's being possessed by The Lich. ) If so how often have you spotted him?

Myself? I have spotted him several times but only because I used the Adventure Time wiki to help me find him. Never tried looking him on my own without assistance but want to try to.

Last edited:

Student D1

De-Wott?
Years
Have you ever spotted the Snail in any episode? (Beside his major appearances in the episodes where he's being possessed by The Lich.) If so how often have you spotted him?

Yeah, I did spot the Snail a couple of times. How often? Well, sometimes. I don't try to find the Snail anyway; I'm more focused on the story and animation. But I know that it's fun to find some Easter Eggs in the episodes. :3

adventure-time-snail-cite-of-thieves.jpg

(By the way, don't forget to update the first post.)

Years
Have you ever spotted the Snail in any episode? (Beside his major appearances in the episodes where he's being possessed by The Lich.) If so how often have you spotted him? I saw the snail in Storytelling, resting on a leaf, before Finn set off for his journey into the forest to tell a story for Jake to cure his story. Other than that, I haven't seen him in a non-possessed state.

Treecko

Years
Have you ever spotted the Snail in any episode? (Beside his major appearances in the episodes where he's being possessed by The Lich.) If so how often have you spotted him? I saw the snail in Storytelling, resting on a leaf, before Finn set off for his journey into the forest to tell a story for Jake to cure his story. Other than that, I haven't seen him in a non-possessed state.

That's probably one of the only times I found him on my own, but that's because he's pretty much in plain site and isn't actually hidden.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Have you ever spotted the Snail in any episode? (beside his major appearances in the episodes where he's being possessed by The Lich. ) If so how often have you spotted him? I've spotted the Snail around ten or twelve times. I don't really watch a lot of episodes -- I just read most of them on the Wikia. See, the time slot for Adventure Time is quite unfortunate for me, seeing as I'm really busy when it's nighttime.

Years
That's probably one of the only times I found him on my own, but that's because he's pretty much in plain site and isn't actually hidden.
I was also re-watching All the Little People last night, and I saw a little form of the snail, does that count? :P

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017

Just like Aaron thats probably the only time ive spotted him, since i dont care for him lol, except for the major appearences, i just want to watch the show :)

Last edited:
Back