• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: (HotW #68) Pokémon: Messenger Of Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Yeah. For me that happens about three times every day or so...

Looks great! I think the only thing I might want changed is change the Pokemon and MoP to the font u used in the thunder arena bar. I like the way it looks though, good job! What program did you use to create it?

@qgmon1234: Thanks for commenting ^_^

Rafe... hmm. I'll put it in the poll once I get two more names!
Yeah sure no problem!
I was actually trying a different approach to a banner but i guess it's noot working out xD
So ya i'll get down to it in a couple hours i just woke up haha
Oh and i use the program Gimp. Funny name i know but it's like a free photoshop but not as good

PlatniumPiano

You are now breathing manually
Years
Yeah sure no problem!
I was actually trying a different approach to a banner but i guess it's noot working out xD
So ya i'll get down to it in a couple hours i just woke up haha
Oh and i use the program Gimp. Funny name i know but it's like a free photoshop but not as good

Lol I have Gimp as well, but I never figured out how to use it. The only program I know how to make buttons with is Macromedia Fireworks lol but I don't have it anymore.

Take your time with the support bar, its better to have it done right than done fast :p

A really interesting Hack, but I think
that you should change the Ruby Tiles and improve your Maps.

Yeah, I figured that, and I'm no great block editor, the only thing I've done on my hack that's tile related is remove the trees, bridges, and bases from the Fortree houses.

I'm currently re-doing a good amount of my maps ^_^

PlatniumPiano

Years
*Takes advantage of Godly double post thread owner rule.*

Attention: If you haven't noticed, there is a poll. I am in an internal debate with myself, and like any good politician, I give to you people to solve my problems, because all of you are so much better at it [/SARCASM]. Since I have found out that it is nigh impossible to remove Pokeballs from the game, I present you a question:

Should I include Pokeballs and the ability to catch Pokemon in the game, or should I screw it all and have the game only give you a set amount of Pokemon?

Please vote, and feel free to give reasoning down below.

Thank you ^_^

Zanny77

I'm back, baby!
Years
I totally like the idea of having set Pokemon. It hasn't really been done...just as long as we can choose. Like, have 5 people in a city, and they each give a different type (One gives Weepinbel, one gives Kirlia, one gives Pikachu, one gives Poliwhirl, one gives Graveler). Do that...twice?
*NOTICE!* I paid attention, and didn't put a fire type, cause I know you get Ponyta. XD

Aro-kun

Pokemon trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Orre
  • Seen Jul 11, 2014
*Takes advantage of Godly double post thread owner rule.*

Attention: If you haven't noticed, there is a poll. I am in an internal debate with myself, and like any good politician, I give to you people to solve my problems, because all of you are so much better at it [/SARCASM]. Since I have found out that it is nigh impossible to remove Pokeballs from the game, I present you a question:

Should I include Pokeballs and the ability to catch Pokemon in the game, or should I screw it all and have the game only give you a set amount of Pokemon?

Please vote, and feel free to give reasoning down below.

Thank you ^_^

How about.....shiny crystal orb thingies that can capture pokemon with a special magic?

PlatniumPiano

Years
I totally like the idea of having set Pokemon. It hasn't really been done...just as long as we can choose. Like, have 5 people in a city, and they each give a different type (One gives Weepinbel, one gives Kirlia, one gives Pikachu, one gives Poliwhirl, one gives Graveler). Do that...twice?
*NOTICE!* I paid attention, and didn't put a fire type, cause I know you get Ponyta. XD

Lol good job! I was thinking something like that... only here is what I had in mind:

After you beat a village champion, they give you the oppourtunity to get a Pokemon they offer. If you decline, then you can talk to somebody else in town, and they might have an offer. I'll have, say three people do it per town? Not every town, though.

How about.....shiny crystal orb thingies that can capture pokemon with a special magic?

0_0

Yes. Once I figure out how to hack with ASM. Yes.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Hey Really sorry about the delay!
I've been very busy!
So here is another draft i'm sorrt i couldnt get the proper text i didnt make the thunder arena banner.
Once again let me know what you want changed ^^
MEssengerofpeaceV2.png

I know there is a smudge but i will remove that! i only noticed it now!

PlatniumPiano

Years
Hey Really sorry about the delay!
I've been very busy!
So here is another draft i'm sorrt i couldnt get the proper text i didnt make the thunder arena banner.
Once again let me know what you want changed ^^
MEssengerofpeaceV2.png

I know there is a smudge but i will remove that! i only noticed it now!

I think it looks fine! Good job! I tried to use GIMP and make me a bar, but I failed... It wouldn't let me switch layers.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I think it looks fine! Good job! I tried to use GIMP and make me a bar, but I failed... It wouldn't let me switch layers.
Oh i'm free to help you out sometime if you'd wish?
I will edit this post with the finished bar then

Edit*
That didnt take long ^^ here you are!
MEssengerofpeaceV2-1.png

HTML:
[*url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=4753344&posted=1#post4753344][*img]http://i637.photobucket.com/albums/uu99/IGavZI/MEssengerofpeaceV2-1.png[*/img][*/url]
Here is the HTML so that when you click the banner you get directed straight to the thread.
Just remove the *'s when puting in signatures.

Last edited:

PlatniumPiano

Years
Oh i'm free to help you out sometime if you'd wish?
I will edit this post with the finished bar then

Edit*
That didnt take long ^^ here you are!
MEssengerofpeaceV2-1.png

HTML:
[*url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=4753344&posted=1#post4753344][*img]http://i637.photobucket.com/albums/uu99/IGavZI/MEssengerofpeaceV2-1.png[*/img][*/url]
Here is the HTML so that when you click the banner you get directed straight to the thread.
Just remove the *'s when puting in signatures.

Thank you very much!
*adds to rep*
I'll be sure to notify you if I need anything else!

PlatniumPiano

Years

Code:
[*url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=4753344&posted=1#post4753344][*IMG]http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr343/Dartfled/SupportBar-2.png[*/IMG][*/url]

Haha look guys I made a support bar!!

Lol now you can pick between fire or water... but make sure to remove the askteriks when putting in your signatures!

And I need more votes in the poll... right now I'm leading towards the minority because that's what I voted, but if people really want me to put Pokeballs in it, I will. So go on and vote! And be sure to comment why.

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 25, 2019
This hack seems interesting cant wait to see how
this turns out good luck
Btw i voted for the second option

Samike360

Lover of May
Years
Name/Alias: Samike

Job you want: Scripter

Credentials: Pokemon Academy, Pokemon Death Spawn, Pokemon Striking Yellow

I can do complex and level scripts, I use XSE and maybe I'll upload an example script later.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Name: Number Prince
Job: OW Spriter (OWs doesn't have Walking Poses)
Proof of my work: Ask DarkPrince. I'm working for his Hack, Pokemon Gotta Catch em All.

P.S The Pokemon that the Hero is riding is Ponyta, right?

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Well, this definitely is an interesting idea. xD
One worth helping out a bit, anyways. Would you like some assistance..?

Name/Alias: Jake and/or Atlus

Job you want: Titlescreen Inserter :3

Credentials: Well, I guess if you really need it, I can PM it to you, but until then, I probably won't

:]

PlatniumPiano

Years
Name: Number Prince
Job: OW Spriter (OWs doesn't have Walking Poses)
Proof of my work: Ask DarkPrince. I'm working for his Hack, Pokemon Gotta Catch em All.

P.S The Pokemon that the Hero is riding is Ponyta, right?

Yup, that's only for bicycle sprites though. Ponyta or Rapidash, if you can find a mix between the two :p

Well, this definitely is an interesting idea. xD
One worth helping out a bit, anyways. Would you like some assistance..?

Name/Alias: Jake and/or Atlus

Job you want: Titlescreen Inserter :3

Credentials: Well, I guess if you really need it, I can PM it to you, but until then, I probably won't

:]

Hey, I've been looking for a titlescreen inserter lol. *writes PM*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back