• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gaming's Trade Shop!!!

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2013
EV TRAINING
-------------
I WILL EV TRAIN YOUR POKEMON BUT IT MUST COME WITH PKRS IF YOU WANT IT TO BE DONE QUICKLY. I CAN SUPPLY MY OWN MACHO BRACE SO IT WON'T TAKE ME THAT LONG TO DO. YOU MUST OFFER SOMETHING LIKE EGG MOVE POKEMON OR GOOD IV POKEMON OR DITTOS I DONT HAVE (AND NONE WITH EQUAL NATURES)

IV BREEDING
------------
I WILL IV BREED IF YOU GIVE ME POKEMON TO BREED BUT IT MAY TAKE A LONG TIME TO GET THE EXACT ONES YOU WANT. I CAN FOR SURE GET 31 IN ONE STAT AND 25+ IN 1-2 MORE AS I'VE DONE MYSELF. IF YOU WANT ME TO DO THIS OFFER WHAT IS LISTED ABOVE (IN THE EV TRAINING)

Just 1 rule:
1.) NO HACKED POKEMON

Haves
------

EV trained
----------
Spoiler:

IV Bred
Spoiler:

Shinies (all UT)
--------------
Spoiler:

Events
------
Spoiler:

Wants
------

Wants
-------
MEWTWO [TIMID] UT x/x/x/31/x/31 WILL TRADE A LOT FOR THIS
Giratina [jolly] IVs: x/31/31/31/x/31 WILL TRADE A LOT FOR THIS

Dittos
modest: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Adamant: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Jolly: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Timid: 31/31/31/31/31/31

IV bred pokemon
Snover: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Beldum: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Kabuto: 31/31/x/x/x/31

any good IV bred/ev trained pokemon i will look at your list but MEWTWO comes first.

Last edited:

Translucent

You just gestured to all of me
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 24, 2011
I have a Quirky Ditto that you might be interested in?

Notch eared pichu/basically anything else?

Years
I can give you a Japanese ditto, shiny ho-oh, shiny mew-two, or shiny zigzagoon. Also have an Alamos Darkrai.

Looking for an arceus.

yummoon

Looking For A Legit RedJirachi
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
CMT For
Shiny metagross lv 54 docile
Shiny beldum lv 52 serious

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2013
larry: i kinda forgot ev spread so i cant calculate the IVs :/ and i dont know how to calculate them while in battle either.

Tran: im not in need of any equal stat nature dittos, only 1 that raise/decrease natures sry.

Tcreavis
: i do have an arceus but wont trade it for those sry, im wanting to get my egg move pokemon as first priority.

yummoon
: I'm very interested in ur adamant shiny palkia, it is legit right? also wat is the moveset of ur shiny vaporeon? also interested in that too.

ricky: im interested in ur shiny vaporeon, wat lvl, moveset, any evs, IVs is it? and wat nature? let me know

yummoon

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
larry: i kinda forgot ev spread so i cant calculate the IVs :/ and i dont know how to calculate them while in battle either.

Tran: im not in need of any equal stat nature dittos, only 1 that raise/decrease natures sry.

Tcreavis: i do have an arceus but wont trade it for those sry, im wanting to get my egg move pokemon as first priority.

yummoon: I'm very interested in ur adamant shiny palkia, it is legit right? also wat is the moveset of ur shiny vaporeon? also interested in that too.

ricky: im interested in ur shiny vaporeon, wat lvl, moveset, any evs, IVs is it? and wat nature? let me know
yes its legit and vaporeons moves:tail whip,talcle,helping hand

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2013
yes its legit and vaporeons moves:tail whip,talcle,helping hand

are u willing to trade the palkia or no? would i have to trade both or can i trade 1 of the shinies? let me know cause i really want that palkia.

yummoon

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
i would like both but its up to you :)

DaPokeMaster

Pokemon Trader
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 15, 2010
I would like your snubbull lv 19 quirky
i got a Toys R us Regigigas or Toys r us shaymin

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2013
yummoon: i would prefer to trade 1 because both of them are on different versions =p. would u rather want the metagross or beldum? the metagross doesnt have any EVs yet in it i just used 2 rare candies to evolve it from a beldum.

can u trade in like 20-25 mins?

DaPokeMaster: got anything else? i dont really need those. sry

Last edited:

AK99

Diamond Pro (Nah, not really)
Years
I will offer a lvl 100 shiny scizor EV'd nn'ed Protential for your movie 09 aceus

PM me back if you are interested

cheers

AK99

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2013
will be adding more IV/EV trained pokes later today. Also i can start IV breeding if people interested but must give me something so not for free. prefereably egg move pokes, good IV pokes and so on. i can also ev train as well

I will offer a lvl 100 shiny scizor EV'd nn'ed Protential for your movie 09 aceus

PM me back if you are interested

cheers

AK99

i already bread my perfect scyther already with 31 ivs in atk and 30 in speed and its adamant. if that scyther is better than this 1 then i could possibly trade it, if not then no

Last edited:

Kalsard

Looking for time travellers.
Years
Can you EV train some Pokes for me?
You cannot keep a copy as some are non-redis.
Instead you can pick from this list in what you want in exchange for EV training.
Keep in mind that non-redis Pokes means that you need to EV train 2.

Spoiler:
[/HIDE]
Thanks

EDIT: Tell me what you like so I can see how many you can EV.
EDIT 2: btw You can't trade Notched Ear Pichu's...they cannot be taken into Wi-Fi.
EDIT 3: Also got a Modest Ditto, flawless.

Last edited:

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2015
both Krabbys.
check my thread, you can have anythin offered from there for the krabbys.

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2013
Kalsard- im only interested in

Shiny Machamp- adamant nature lvl 100 FULLY REDIS
Shiny
Iv's- 31/31/31/18/29/31
EV's 252 hp, 252 atk, 4 def
moveset: rest, sleep talk, d-punch, payback

grodkorv- got a list i could look at?

Volroc- does cloned still count as legal? if so wat is the nature of your shiny dialga? im interested in that.

Back