• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Corner!

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2013
You can just give me any 2 pokemon ~

I'll have the mudkip ( male ) :D

Ok :D

fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfiller
I ask for another shiny if I may. FInd a ralts/Kirlia/gallade shiny if you will. It's fora friend X3 And my FC is: 5372 9333 3931
Of course I will need yours too. xP I hvae SOme baby pokemons ou might like ^W^ And if you want to trade more than what we are or like a pokemon I show you, I will be willing to trade whenevers.Tonight ima little busy, so I will be in wif probably late, bout 10-11 Pm pacific time. Im in the U.S.A XP

xRekke

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
I have 2 victinis can I get them for your vulpix and dratinii

ok ~ time that you will be online ?

I ask for another shiny if I may. FInd a ralts/Kirlia/gallade shiny if you will. It's fora friend X3 And my FC is: 5372 9333 3931
Of course I will need yours too. xP I hvae SOme baby pokemons ou might like ^W^ And if you want to trade more than what we are or like a pokemon I show you, I will be willing to trade whenevers.Tonight ima little busy, so I will be in wif probably late, bout 10-11 Pm pacific time. Im in the U.S.A XP

Ok i'll try and look find it ~ btw u still wan the shiny scrafty and camurupt ?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2013
ok ~ time that you will be online ?

Ok i'll try and look find it ~ btw u still wan the shiny scrafty and camurupt ?
Yes. Definantly. ALso, I will be on again tonight. Sorry. Latest I can go now is 10:00p.m I will be on each night at 9pm :L

Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2013
Hey, I am looking for a Celebi, a Shaymin and a Arceus. Would happen to know anyone who would be willing to trade any of those?

xRekke

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Hey, I am looking for a Celebi, a Shaymin and a Arceus. Would happen to know anyone who would be willing to trade any of those?

Nope .. you can try other event pokemon thread ~

Back