• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Opacus's pixel art thread number whatever

What do you think of my Pixel Art

• Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Needs work

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • It's allright

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Pretty good

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Fantastic

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opacus

PIXELS
Years
Hehe thank you.
Here's something new, before this topic fades.
This is for a game I'm doing the graphics for: Pioneer.
This is one of the most powerfull ships in the game:
pioneer_ship_32_final.gif

Check out the game here:
www.thephorse.net

Note that you may absolutely not use it!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Dude, that is a beautiful piece of art. I just love all the intricate detail you did, the palette is pretty sweet, and the overall design definitely conveys a sense of power.

moments.

quixotic
Years
OMG the octopus one is the most amazing thing I have ever seen and the space ship is gorgeous too!
GIMME PIXEL SKILLS NAOW

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
Opacus for president 2012.

The octopus is extremely tasty. I love the size contrast to the panda, shading and palette are really good.

The ship is tops. I can't really flaw it, what can i say, i'm a sucker for top down space shooters.

Opacus

PIXELS
Years
Hehe thanks alot. Give the game a try now Foxhound, it's out since last weekend!
www.thephorse.net

And thanks Noxious and Ray :)

Here's something new, it's unfinished.
imgonnakillyoudead4aa1.gif

My site will hopefully be up soon! I'll drop a link when it's worth showing.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2023
Hey dude! Your art is great but the revamp thingy looks like a professional sketch. I mean it looks like drawn on a sketchbook with the artist coloring it with colored pencils. Not bad but not so good either. Hey I hope you don't find my post offensive.

Silversnk

Valar Dohaeris
Years
Dude your pixel art it's fantastic, it makes me jealous. I just couldn't watch and leave without commenting. The water fakes could use a bit more detail tho.

Your coloring and depth it's just amazing. It reminds me of Abysswolf in some way, there's so much dedication to every piece.
Keep it up, this is your spot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back