• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
Years
6/10 The "Damn You" seems really forced. The song is a bit minimalist, which I don't like. Besides that's it's okay.

Fried chicken!!! :D

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
Years
9/10 I've never head it before, but it was very odd. It's really good, and amazingly catchy.

It sucks that Survivor is only known for Eye of the Tiger, they made some other great songs like this one:

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Music lost a great man today. Can't argue how influential VU and Lou Reed was to rock, especially since it single-handedly created the Strokes.

Anyway, I give the song 7/10. Not my favourite track but it's decent, not really fan of the feel to it though.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
9/10 Great song. Been following the Young Blood Chronicles since My Song Know What They Did In The Dark. Love FOB's new album.

Years
9/10

I really like the eerie feeling this song has and the music is fantastic xD
I will say though, that the introduction was just a fraction too long for my liking.

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
Years
5/10 Aside from the fact that Linkin Park is the punchline of music on the internet, this song is pretty clumsy (not terrible though).

TY

I heard this song so many times in commercials, but its an okay song...

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
At first I thought that was a song from indie pop singer Feist, until I heard the song(and actually looked at the artist's name) and realize Fesit isn't your normal style. XD 6/10 Not my favorite music but catchy.

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
Years
6.5/10 This song, while not being the best example of it, shows that Owl City's songs are made to sound deep but are just sorta convoluted. Besides that, it's okay (I was never a fan of the singer though).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back