• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Monster Art Online [remake] (OOC)

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Code... Yay for not being tech savy? ;D AHAHAHA, oh well. I'll see if I can get my post up later tonight. If not, then it is for sure sometime tomorrow.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Parker's going to explore the Sprout Tower before going to the Gym. I think her Eevee needs a little more training against dem Bellsprouts.

jhajjar

Jongleur
Years
Finally did my first post in the IC thread, hopefully it was alright.

"What do you guys want to your characters to strive towards or achieve inside MAO?"

Jason separates himself from his virtual self, so he will always feel like MAO is just a game. Also being a programmer himself he knows everything around him is just data and code. He'll never accept that it will be his reality forever. On top of that he is selfish, so he'll want to get out of the game. That's his goal for now.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Sounds cool, jhajjar! And you others too. I love to be surprised, Shawn 8D

Hmm, I guess I'll have to make Marcello fight Brawly in the gym before too long :p Maybe training with Aurora's help?

Oh wow, we are on page 2 in the IC now. Rejoice~

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2020
Yayyy 3 pages!

I am very tempted to make Peria just breeze through Route 31 to get to Violet City and catch up to the others. Route 31 is so tiny, anyways, and she has to go back after she gets to Violet to redeem her quest.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
You are free to play out the routes whichever way you like. This is not a super straight gotta-describe-the-grinding-battles RP where you rely on me for exp points.

Also I think I meant 2 pages, haha.

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2020
Hey, we're at 3 pages now, anyways. And yeah, I'm just trying to get a feel for how the flow of time works, like how long things should take and stuff.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Hm, true. I was thinking that we should try to stay on the same time, all players. I mentioned that it was midday when we started the RP. Some, like Tabris, have gone around fighting a lot of people and pokémon already while some (Marcello lol) has mostly walked around and derped out. But it doesn't have to make complete total sense, as long as we end up with a flow and system that makes the RP playable :]

For the sake of one of my NPCs whom I shall type more about soon, I'd like to say it's afternoon now though :]]

Also in case anybody wondered, the time inside the game is the same across Earth, regardless of where players live. Let's say it's the Japanese timezone. Won't matter now that you are all stuck anyways. :]]]

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
I, First Snow, have become Subsonic! YAY for name changes. ;D

*cough* Shows how obsessed I am with Younha *cough*

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Really nice name, Subsonic! I liked your old one too though ^^

All of us portrait messaging within MAO differently. I think that's totally okay, as long as two RPers can understand each other if they have to interact via messages.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Ack, only just got my first post out! I hope the irreverent reaction from Lucas was at least enjoyable to read :p

I did want to ask though, I did some details on what happened after a battle with a wild Pokemon on my post (eg. defeated wild Pokemon breaking into pieces like the monsters in SAO), and I wanted to confirm if that is in fact what you had planned for wild encounters, or shall I change my post a little?

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
I'm sorry for not posting enough. Hopefully I'll have something up tomorrow!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Ack, only just got my first post out! I hope the irreverent reaction from Lucas was at least enjoyable to read :p

I did want to ask though, I did some details on what happened after a battle with a wild Pokemon on my post (eg. defeated wild Pokemon breaking into pieces like the monsters in SAO), and I wanted to confirm if that is in fact what you had planned for wild encounters, or shall I change my post a little?
No, that can make sense. Just like in the old games, if you want to capture them you have to leave a little HP, because if they faint they disappear. Maybe it will be different for unique legendaries :3

@ Sheraku, cool fossil grab. Keep track of your pokémon team's levels somewhere! In your SU post perhaps.

Or should I make a titanpad where we can list everyone's teams and levels and achievements?

Last edited:

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
I am going to take a mini hiatus. This week is drop DEAD WEEK and next week is finals for me. I'll be back next Friday I hope, and I'll try to get something up by then or even Saturday.

Years
Thanks, I love Kabutops. Also I have been keeping track on my SU. But just learning about titanpad here recently I wouldn't have a problem with keeping record there. Probably would still update my SU accordingly, though.

♚ Here's looking at you, kid.
Years
Just updating that I won't be able to post at all this week because it is crunch time with finals. Everything I have to do for anything is due by Monday so you won't see much of me until after that. Sorry for any inconvenience! After this week though I am completely free and ready to kick it into posting gear.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I am going to take a mini hiatus. This week is drop DEAD WEEK and next week is finals for me. I'll be back next Friday I hope, and I'll try to get something up by then or even Saturday.

Just updating that I won't be able to post at all this week because it is crunch time with finals. Everything I have to do for anything is due by Monday so you won't see much of me until after that. Sorry for any inconvenience! After this week though I am completely free and ready to kick it into posting gear.
Noted. Thanks for letting me know, and all of us will be cheering for you guys to finish with top score! <3

Thanks, I love Kabutops. Also I have been keeping track on my SU. But just learning about titanpad here recently I wouldn't have a problem with keeping record there. Probably would still update my SU accordingly, though.
Yeah, I usually prefer to update my SU because then I know exactly where it is and that no one else accidentally edits it :p

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Just want to ask, do you guys feel like it's annoying with my NPC posts here and there, or do you read them and appreciate them? I love planting seeds of plots and I know how to tie them together so I'd like to keep doing this if it's okay :3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I actually like reading posts with NPCs in them. Keep at it, Rika. :)

& I'm also in favor of using some trackpad or whatever to keep track on our teams & stuff.

(will have a post up later, btw)

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
@Adventure, It's a nice addition to the norm imo, and it certainly does intrigue me, so I say keep it! Would be interesting to see how you tie the stories up together.

Back