• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Pokemon: Digital Outbreak

K my old thread has been altered and changed so much that all posts are irrelevant so I decided to make a new one.

It has:
Old pokemon (125)
New Pokemon (25)

I am currently learning RGSS and plan to program the cbs/cms/(possibly)cns + everything else that needs to coded!
Coding should start by feb. meanwhile, I am working hard on graphics, storyline and basic maps + events. soon I will release the demo which unfortunately will not contain all the coolies but as I said, febs the time!

Storyline:
K You start off moving from a different region. you have a pidgey. after a certain series of events it dies :( :shocked: :( but lucky for you, joey (some random guy living in your town) takes pity on you and offers you one of his pokemon (charmander, chikorita or mudkip). Joey is kind of like you rival, battling you at various points of the game to see how well you are doing with you pokemon.

Netzone: A company called Digico has invented something called a digidex. this comverts pokemon to digital information and stores it in its hard dirve. then in battle emits a special field called a netzone in which your pokemon can roam as if they were real. they are making millions, as trainers have started converting their pokemon because of the frustration of disobediance, pokeballs, and the occasional poke-doo. Of course this leeads to hackers, who are trying to find ways to alter programming to increase their pokemons strength, as well as other problems (including duplication, and super-powerful netzone generators, to name a few)

Main Aims of the game! (how to clock the game 100%)
Catch Zeralda (legendary)
Beat all 8 gyms
Beat the elite 4
Complete the pokedex
Complete all optional puzzles and mini-games
Defeat team Plasma
Complete the super secret, super awesome bonus quest that requires 150 pokemon + Zeralda and defeated the elite 4 to
do...

Cool stuff:
3 bikes:
The SCOOTER basically the bike which you can ride inside but is slower
The BIKE which is a normal bike
The SKATEBOARD whichyou can only ride for a certain amount of time before you automatically unequip it (you get tired).but, you can use to grind along poles

All three you collect at various points in the game and you can swap at your secret base (you can carry round 1 at a time)

Berries: Making up lots of new berries but will use old sprites. In this game, Berries are used in building "PokeStuff". you can make treats for you pokemon, make pokeballs, fix your bike (it breaks sometimes), etc, etc. Each berry is worth a certain number of points. when you go to a berry mixer you put in berries, and can get Pokestuff. each Pokestuff item cost a certain number of points, better pokestuff needs more/better berries!

Progress:
Graphics: 50% Yay!
Storyline:2%
Programming: 0%

And thats pretty much it.

P.S. If anyone knows good RGSS tuts plz post them here. I have some but they are just the basics. thx in advance!

Last edited:
Years
No Actually I believe the rules are a screeny and/or a detailed storyline. oh, and please dont, if its gonna get closed, its gonna get closed, the reason I started a new thread is cos my old 1 was clogged up with like 10 people saying u need a screen, but even now its still open, so obviously its good enough. theres no point posting that, it just annoys people. go find something better to do than spam my thread

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Actually heres the rules!:
Kent Colton Rogers said:
Submit your game's plans first. Threads are required to at least have a detailed story, one in-game screenshot or a demo of completed work.

so you need a screenshot and a detailed story! or a demo!

because without screenies theres no actuall proff that you have done anything with your game, we dont even know if you've started it!

anyway I like the stroy hope the features will be in the game
good luck

EDIT: So al thoes posts arent really SPAM....
and I see you've havent done any programming!?
and your storyline is only 2% !!

you should like make a couple of maps...and get a little bit done ith the game then post it in!

Last edited:
Years
You need atleast one in-game screenshot and a detailed storyline.
Once you have both, PM me and I'll unlock the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back