• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The cutest pokemon Unova

Minato Arisato

Memento mori...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016
I'd say Joltik. It's just so cute...I can hardly stand it. And when I heard its voice, I nearly died. It's the only reason I got into Gen V. Though, I make it a point to use Repels when going into Chargestone Cave. Because the last time I didn't, I ended up catching every single Joltik I encountered. Now I've got a box full of them.

Gotta love that little yellow spider.

Years
  • Age 24
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 21, 2017
Emolga <3 I love all of those cute electric types (Plusle, Minun, Pichu etc). Victini as well, it's adorable too!

matsuko

Alliterating Artist
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
rufflet, hands down! followed closely by whimsicott

Nakala Pri

Whimsicott, Oshawott, Tepig, Audino, must I go on? :D I am appalled all of the above voted Joltik. xD Have you ever entered Chargestone Cave? Been attacked by hundreds of Joltiks with the ability static which left you with paralysis???

Last edited:

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
ANYTHING IN CHARGESTONE CAVE (i.e. Joltik, Tynamo, Klink, Ferroseed)! Except Ferroseed.

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2020
There are a lot of cute pokemon in Unova - Emolga, Deerling, Axew, Joltik, Litwick, Audino, Cinccino...

Of them all though, the cutest, IMO, is Petilil.

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
I think Whimsicott was the cutest! Audino comes close, but being a cute pink thing doesn't catch my eye that much.

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 18, 2024
Definitely Whimsicott.

Whimsicott_BW.gif

I don't only like her because of how fluffy and cute she looks, but also because of her competitive moveset with prankster.

HaiImNate

Ice Cream
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
Audino of course! Every time you kill an audino a little piece of you dies inside. :'(

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
A tie between Seismitoad and Axew. Cubchoo is also cute.

Also, Oshawott is not cute, it's as ugly as Conkeldurr. Snivy and Tepig are both way cuter. :D

Last edited:

Noka

I'ma nerd
Years
I shall have to second Infinite and say those two as well! They're both so adorable, but...but I think Meloetta edges Whimsicott out just SLIGHTLY. I still love them both though. <3

CJBlazer

Rogon, the Ninja Pokemon
Years
Deerling of course. :) Especially the Spring form. It just looks so cute I just wanna hug it. :)

Mackenzie

Say Somethin'!
Years
Minccino, Emolga and... Munna!

Minccino, definitely a favorite among lady trainers in unova. It's evolution is my personal favorite tbh.
Emolga. I can't say much about it other than it's a the distant flying cousin of pachirisu. And need I mention that pachirisu is cute? =)
Lastly, Munna. Remember when bianca tried to get back her munna from ghetsis? you can hear munna's cute cry when it pops out in the overworld :''> Munna also looks like the cute baby cousin of drowzee.

Years
1. Emolga - Pikachu is finally dethroned as cutest electric rodent as of now.
2. Sewaddle - It's a baby bundled in a leaf!
3. Cubchoo - Disgusting, or irresistibly cute?
4. Deerling - You can order one in green, orange, tan, and yes, even pink.
5. Purrloin - Bad kitties are cuter than nice ones, just sayin' Skitty.

Back