• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

White hack: Pokémon Flare White - Reshiram Edition.

What should the starters be?

• Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott

Votes: 15 24.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Sorry, but I had a lack of time, and I wasn't able to do much progress. But I have now, i'm at the start of Castelia City! And it's not as long as you think it is! Even Route 4 is more! Because there probably will be more betas then you think, i'm gonna reduce it to Castelia City. That means it could be released today or tomorrow...!

EDIT: Patch uploaded! Simply download it from the first post! Enjoy! :D
(I know Cheren says the wrong Pokémon names at the start, i'll see if I can edit it in the next beta).

Last edited:

Ultimo1991

Team Ultimo/Infinity Leader
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
so up to castelia ima assumeing there is 3 gyms in it correct? (well that have been edited at least)

Ultimo1991

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
I plan to and downloading now^^ ill report any bugs/errors i see^^

fallkitten

I Believe in Sherlock Holmes!
Years
  • Age 29
  • N/A
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
I like pokemon hacks like this=3 great job! But why do you named your hack reshiram edition?

Ultimo1991

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
oh Atif i was wondering if the patch will work on a US version? cause those are the only ones i seem to be able to find... well that and japanese

Ultimo1991

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
ok thx was totally confused which version it was for sorry i didnt ask ahead of time^^ but its going good so far^^

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
So, do you like any features that are added in the beta you are playing?
Also would you mind telling me what your team is? :3

Ultimo1991

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
sorry went on vaction for a few days so i guess ima just start over cause i forgot to save it... ill update ya with my team with every gym leader i beat^^
OOC: ima haeing a little bit of trouble with it... how can i well get it to work... like the white rom itself... i have both No GBA and Desumne...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Do you know how to patch the ROMs? If yes, then download this: http://www.mediafire.com/?x7e4t3212tsazu6
If you navigate around, you'll figure out a way how to patch it. It's pretty simple!
Download a White ROM wherever you get it from, patch it like above and then play. However you might need the EXP patch fix. I might put this on soon or in the next beta. Just search online for the cheat and you should find it!

Thanks Ultimo, I really appreciate it :D Please update if you get it working! And would anyone like to be a beta tester for Beta 0.2? I'd appreciate it too. :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2012
Have you thought of beefing up a few underpowered pokemon?Especially the no evo ones.Oh and maybe add second type to some single type ones too (some could be too overpowered but fun).

Ultimo1991

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
no i kno exactly how to patch them and all its just i can do the first battle then i get either a blue screen or white one, or sometimes the whole thing freezes...
Have you thought of beefing up a few underpowered pokemon?Especially the no evo ones.Oh and maybe add second type to some single type ones too (some could be too overpowered but fun).
I think he should just keep going like he is editing that stuff would come later i hack Roms and stuff myself so im quite sure myself...

@Atif if i try figure this out ill let ya kno^^

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Ultimo, have you tried Desmume? It might work better since I test in on Desmume. It should work... I'll check it tonight.

Ultimo1991

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
works on desmune but its slow as crap... do ya kno how i could fix that?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
I think your computer is just slow because it was same for me on my old computer.
Or do you have a R4, DSTWO, or something like that? Try it on there and it should work perfectly? I'll see if I can get you a wworking version on Desmume. :)

Ultimo1991

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
nvm found the action replay codes to get it working perfectly on nogba^^ ima test it it later tonight and give ya feedback tomorrow^^

Back