• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Be in the Game! is back!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon: Be in the Game!

I am the master...
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 5, 2005
In my pokemon game you can either be a pkmn or a trainer! as a pkmn you play a ton of mini games and other various stuff and as a trainer you well you know! :P
SOON ILL POST Screen Shots!

THINGS AVAIBLE IN GAME!
Item storage system
CBS (I need help with the battle system if anyone wants to help.)
PokeDex
Pokechat!! (Never before in a pokemon game!)
AND MORE TO COME!!

IF ANYONE WANTS TO JOIN MY TEAM PM ME! I NEED A LITTLE HELP WITH MY CBS AND POKEDEX!!

Matt12345678

The Famous N00b
Years
Pokemon: Be in the Game! said:
In my pokemon game you can either be a pkmn or a trainer! as a pkmn you play a ton of mini games and other various stuff and as a trainer you well you know! :P
SOON ILL POST Screen Shots!

THINGS AVAIBLE IN GAME!
Item storage system
CBS (I need help with the battle system if anyone wants to help.)
PokeDex
Pokechat!! (Never before in a pokemon game!)
AND MORE TO COME!!

IF ANYONE WANTS TO JOIN MY TEAM PM ME! I NEED A LITTLE HELP WITH MY CBS AND POKEDEX!!
Hmmm.......I had an idea like this once......my idea was that you had to play as a wild pokemon and avoid being captured.....i'll make the pokedex, but it will be a different style than the normal one.......and it'll take up a lot of room......

Matt12345678

The Famous N00b
Years
Pokemon: Be in the Game! said:
THANK YOU! but what do you mean it'll be different?
it will be set up differently. It'll be better than the original ;)
is it okay with you if i use it in my game too? (the pokedex i'm making)

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
There's no story or screenshots, this breaks both of the Game Dev's rules. They aren't too hard to follow, we really don't ask much from you guys so there isn't really a reason why you can't obey the rules. So...

*Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back