• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yomama's Mega Flea Market

What do you think of my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 13, 2011
Ill give you my UT PCP for your GameStop Deoxys
Level 50
Nature: Jolly
IV's: Unknown

BahamutH

And iN hoPes oNce aGaiN
Years
See, I'm interested in your celebi and jirachi, I can offer you some shinies like spinarak duskull, and some others, or maybe evd pokes just need those 2 to complete my dex, if not interested I'd be just happy to tradeback 'em ^^

Pokemafia

WISHMKR Jirachi
TRU Arceus
TRU Regigigas
SPACE CENTER DEOXYES

Can you teach me how to make a thread like this?

typhlosionLV80

Son of Arceus
Years
I have a Wave, Pure, and Rose Incense that I can trade you for your inventory. Don't need anything in return, I don't use them.
*EDIT*
I also have 10 Nuggets, I never sold them.

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
Years
Alright guys, this thread was supposed to die like a month and a half ago. XD And I have 2 other threads open... I have 3 active threads right now, 2 more than I'm supposed to have. X.X Good thing Twilight's a cool person.. I'm currently working on merging my other 2 threads into 1. I won't be recreating this thread for a while. Post your comments or trades, etc. in the new thread, not here. Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back