• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Years of Lies [IC] [Best Veteran Q2 '12]

Years
Xavier blinks when Mammon smiles at him. She was....interesting, to say the least. Well, who wouldn't be interested when she just came out of Bernkastel's blood? Honestly? "You're a smart boy. Believe or not, most in that flying death trap think I'm dead... Foolish." His eyes trail along to Bernkastel as Mammon's does. Xavier lightly takes an apple into his hand, examining it for any imperfections, then taking a bite out of it. His eyes go back to Bern a split second after. "... What Mammon is saying, is that anyone who knows Mammon is alive, will become either allies, or strong enemies. I already know the little vampire knows, but she won't be a problem. Her and those two male vampires. I'm not sure about anyone else, however. Hadn't had the means to make contact with them." Her eyes move over to him, the chocolate brown and emerald green eyes meeting. Xavier wished he could cover his pair badly. "...." Xavier continues to keep himself silent, which was an easy challenge. He still didn't quite feel very comfortable with this whole 'Communicating to others' thing. Bernkastel speaks up. "I don't like being the only one to be talking... If you think that if your silence proves capability, you're wrong. I learned that my first year here. If people know you have knowledge, they keep you around in order to obtain information."

Xavier blinks profusely, his eyes wanting to narrow, while Xavier doesn't allow them. He didn't mean anything by being silent. Nothing at all. You know, is there anything wrong with being quiet? Not to Xavier anyway. Not at all. "Well, I will be busy most of tonight. The vampires want me to go to some... Party. Ten o'clock. And after..." .... "Fausto will die tonight!"

Xavier hardly cared of either of those sentences. He didn't care if Fausto died, he didn't care that she was going to a party. Although...he was concerned of why SHE of all people was going to a party....But that wasn't his concern "....Is there a problem for my peacefulness...? I'm the one not causing chaos..unlike the others...One's being a guarddog, one is completely arrogant and foolish, another, or some others, were kissing a moment ago 'I believe', and almost all of them are LOUD...." He freezes. Did he...of all people...just say all that? To another person? And did he raise his voice at the end..? Even if it was only slightly, Xavier Ray Harrah, did rise his voice. What the hell was going on?! "!!!" He lowers his head to the table, his fingers on the table fiddling around with one another. "........Sorry."

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Chapter 3 - Marisa Ryunatta - Vampire District

"Nyuu~!" Once the games are over, I nuzzle my head under Kerin's arm and hug him tightly. He asks me questions. Well, I was expecting him to. He needed to know how the games worked so that his performance would be at its best. And, he would look silly if he asked a question about the games to anyone else. I was happy to help my brother.

"Uuu, nothing happens to angels or demons or gods if they're bitten. Healing abilities are like 'No poison in this body!'" I giggle. "Let's say a human turned into a vampire, as well as real vampire are left. The new vampire would win as a human if they didn't bite anyone. If they did bite someone, they are judged as a vampire, and only one can win. If there is a human and a new vampy left, both win automatically, even if the vampy hasn't bitten anyone." I explain this with little gestures of my hands. I know this because I've seen both senarios play out. I add a little more. "So really, two 'humans' could win a year. The reason they are given a bonus like this, is because they're at a disadvantage here. Sure, they know more about weapons, but everyone else here has speed, strong magic, strength and wings."

I pause at the last question, and look back at the blank screen. "I dunno, mew. Maybe they're the same... Ask Bern." I check the time. "Uu, its 9:15! Where's Fang, Kerin-sama? He's been gone the entire time..."

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
"Magic," Kerin laughed. Yeah, despite how much he had heard that he could probably do magic, he had never shown any sign of it, or even tried. Something else he'd probably have to learn. Though he was perfectly fine with using his fists to solve problems. And ask Bernkastel? No thank you. If there was something he wanted to do, was to stay on her good side. Unless showing initiative was a trait. Then he had no idea.

"Uu, its 9:15! Where's Fang, Kerin-sama? He's been gone the entire time..." Marisa sounded worried. Kerin looked at a nearby clock. She was right, he had been gone the entire time. At least fourty-five minutes. That was a while to go up and down the elevator.

"Well, he went up to see Shiro and... wait, you don't think Shiro woke up, do you?" Kerin exchanged looks between the elevator and Marisa. He held her up as he got to his feet and quickly stepped over to the elevator. She wouldn't have... killed him yet, would he? No, she couldn't have possibly. She had been ditzy for the past few hours and shown little sign of waking up. If she attacked, she would be slow and Fang could dodge. Hopefully.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
-Raike's eyes narrowed as he heared the demon's voice. Mammon, he was sure, as he wasn't one to forget important things. It had also seemed well, impossible for something like Mammon to be killed by being smashed repeatedly like that. Well, that little piece of info would come in handy... a demon that can't die, for it is already dead... interesting. He then heard Bernkastel say that those who had knowlage of Mammon's existence would become either allies, or strong enemies, and Raike wouldn't mind being her ally, and becoming an enemy of hers would probably be screwing himself over.

As he was about to leave, he heard another peice of news. Apparently, either Bernkastel or Mammon was going to kill Fausto tonight, and for some reason, he didn't care much, but then he did. Conflicted, he leaned a bit closer, in an attempt to hear better. There seemed to be some kind of party happening tonight, invitation only, which Raike really didn't mind, but for some reason, he had a feeling he was being watched. He tunred his head so that he could see behind him, and observed that the stairway was clear, so he shook his head and went back to what he was doing before.-

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Chapter 3- Bernkastel Vermillia - Demon District

My eyes do not waver from Xavier as he finally begins to speak. Was he really that uncomfortable talking to two people? He was going to just hate the interview, then. I listen. Pushing my hair out of the way, I'm quite surprised to hear him say that much in one sitting. "......" I stand up, and weave myself over to his side of the table. I couldn't have him thinking I meant what he thought. I inhale, and touch my finger against his shoulder. Like before, a string of the rain water is removed, and I throw this water off in a random direction.

"The train ride, Xavier. I have nothing against your peaceful stance, but I'd like it if you stayed alive in the games. You need to win. If you win, you can go back to your... Living quarters or the Victor's District... And be at peace." Slowly, I lean down and wrap my arms around his form. This gesture is commonly reffered to, as a hug. It's a light hug, but I'm doing it to soothe him. "... When I touch people, I can feel their thoughts. Don't worry about how you'll sleep tonight. I'll figure something out... Can't have you tired for training... Right, Mammon?"

I look back just to see the rest of her humanoid appearance go up into a red smoke. The cloud of smoke immediately darts for the entertainment room. Of course. She probably got bored. Well, I'm just glad I no longer smell the blood that stains her dress... It's a smell I can never get used to.

"... I shouldn't be too long. If it isn't raining, i'll fly back so I don't have to see Natruo beating Ryuu to a pulp. I'll help you sleep,"

Chapter 3 - Fang Yumigami - Vampire District

"Daxity, you have to eat..."

My voice is soft, as I push the plate back in front of her. There I was, soaking wet, coaxing the girl named Shiro to eat. She wouldn't even take a blood capsule... Her eyes are trained on the plate, but I know she still isn't convinced. I sigh lightly, and reach my hand out to stroke what little amount of hair she has upon her head. She freezes, and her eyes dart around the room. Her eyes colored in crimson light. She has been shutting out my existance the entire time. My fingers sail between the strands. Even though she has so little hair, it's soft. Like a ravens feathers. "Daxity...Please, eat..." I go to take her hand, and she snaps. She screams out in some form of pain, fear and denial, as she backpedals towards the bathroom. I follow her. "Daxity--Stop!" I rush forward just as she finds a pair of scissors. She's aiming them at her wrist, when I throw them out of her hands and grab her shoulder. She's gone completely off the bend. She's crying and screaming.

"No! No! No! Stop! They're inside me! Stop! No! They're in my!!" She's struggling wildly to claw at her wrists, and even with my strength, I find it difficult to pin her onto her back. She's thrashing and screaming and kicking...

"Daxity! You're fine! There aren't any maggots, so stop!" She stops immediately, and stares at me. Her eyes are in fear, but I can see that she is trying hard to surface again.

"Get off me you stupid--!! I'll kill you!" She screams at me. But, I don't. I keep myself sitting on her with her arms pinned beside her head.

"Daxity, you know I can't do that," I say softly, looking into eyes. She snaps back immediately. "My name isn't Daxity, you stupid gorilla! My name is Shiro!" I manage to keep my cool now, but I'll snap if I can't get to the morphine under the sink. I see it right there... Needles with the stuff...

I jump when I feel a hand placed on my shoulder. Shiro begins screaming even more and kicking. It's Marisa. She looks extremely frightened of Shiro's current state, but she helps me. Silently, she crawls over to the sink and takes a few needles from the compartment.

"Don't you DARE stick those in me, you dolled little girl! I'll-" Marisa jams a needle into her neck, and that immediately cuts her to silence. The fluid drains into her neck, and she stops kicking. Marisa puts another needle, more gently, into Shiro's arm. Her body relaxes underneath me, and I let her arms go. I take the last needle, and put it into her other arm. Her eyes become hazed, and I slowly stand up off of her. I thank Marisa quietly, and the little girl nods, before hiding behind Kerin. Shiro lays there for a moment, blinking. "....?" She sits up and rubs her eyes. I sigh in relief. It worked.

I turn to Marisa curiously, fixing my clothes which felt really gross and weird after that struggle. "How long were you two watching?" Marisa looks at the door, then the plate, then finally at Shiro. "She tried hurting herself, mew." She says quietly. I am nodding, when Shiro clings to me from behind. Her pale, scrawny arms around my chest. I mumble under my breath as I sweatdrop. "Um..."

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
"The train ride Xavior. I have nothing against your peaceful stance, but I'd like it if you stayed alive in the games." These words from Bernkastel's lips. Raike felt that he wasn't going to get anything out of listening anymore, but just as he turned to go, he heard something that caused him to curse slightly under his breath.-

"Can't have you tired for training...right Mammon?" But there was no answer. As he turned his neck slightly, he saw the beginning of the Demon's vapor form, and it seemed to be heading for him. Raike cursed again, as there was nothing he could do at that point. If he tried to run, his boots would make too much noise so Bern and Xavior would hear. If he didn't move, Mammon would catch him spying.

He sighed, and decided to take up a relaxed position on the stairs, crossing his arms behind his head and closing his eyes, waiting for the demon to materialize.-

Years
Xavier kept his eyes on the table, his fingers continued to fiddle with one another, but they all froze when Bernkastel weaved over to his side of the table. She was so...so...No. Odd wasn't the word Xavier could use to describe her anymore. Different. Unique. Those would be words Xavier would use for Bern. Different than the other people he has met. She's better than them. Which, compared to the people he's met isn't saying much, but the whole concept of him thinking something highly of another IS saying much. "....."

Bernkastel lightly touches his shoulder, all the water sucked off of his body, and flung in a random direction. Courtesy of Bern of course. "......" Xavier begins to unfreeze, but quickly becomes startled when she wunds her arms around him. "The train ride, Xavier. I have nothing against your peaceful stance, but I'd like it if you stayed alive in the games. You need to win. If you win, you can go back to your... Living quarters or the Victor's District... And be at peace." He blinks. Why was she so..so..caring? Was that the word? Notheless, she seemed very..worried. "... When I touch people, I can feel their thoughts. Don't worry about how you'll sleep tonight. I'll figure something out... Can't have you tired for training... Right, Mammon?" .....Uh.......Mammon's disappeared into a red vapor, Bern can hear his thoughts, and he's being hugged.

"......" Slowly and hesitantly, Xavier moves his arms. He doesn't quite know what he's doing, and his normality is practically screaming at him to not do what he's thinking. Metaphorically speaking of course. And was he even thinking? Xavier felt like he was drugged, but he know he isn't. What was this? Once Xavier has his arms fully around Bern, he does something he'd never do. He leaned in, and kissed her. "...."

".....!!!" A few seconds later, Xavier realizes what he's doing. He was KISSING, Bernkastel Vermilia. K-I-S-S-I-N-G! He pulls back, his eyes fully widened due to the kiss, his face now turned away, and his cheeks tinted with a bright red.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Kerin tried to help Fang with Shiro as Marisa crawled over to the sink, but she was too squirmy for him. If he tried to force her into place, he'd probably break her arm or something. Marisa returned with a few syringes, holding them up and ready to pierce her arm.

"You know how to use those?" Kerin blinked at her. As she went for Shiro's arm, Kerin grabbed it to hold it steady. Once, twice, three times Marisa injected Shiro with three different syringes. The psychopathic vampire shut up almost instantly and went back to her dozy state. He had no idea what Shiro was screaming about, but she had stopped and that was the main thing.

"How long were you two watching?"

"She tried hurting herself, mew."

Fang nodded back in reply, but stopped suddenly when Shiro... hugged him? Grabbed him? Did something, though it didn't seem hostile. Kerin blinked at the two of them. Wow, Shiro was definitely drugged. Kerin took a glance at the time on a clock. It was heading to half past. Bernkastel was meant to be coming at ten, so they probably had to do something. Or Marisa had to do something and Kerin would just help since he didn't have a creative bone in his body. Except music, but that didn't really count. That was something Kerin would like to do one last time before the games, hopefully. Music.

"Should we bring her up to Marisa's room for the rest of the night since... aren't we all going to be up there? For the party or whatever?" Kerin looked over at Marisa then Fang. Shiro should not be left alone, not after what just happened. Okay, so sure, she was a psychopathic maniac that had threatened to kill Marisa before, but something had happened to her. The Shiro that had screamed at Kerin when they had first talked in the government building would not have tried to end her life like that. Heck, weren't they trying to survive?

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years

"Xavier...?" His arms mimic mine, and wrap around me slowly. It was out of character for him to show emotion, so why now? Had my own, one-sided friendly behavior contribute to this? I'm beginning to ask if something is wrong, when it happens. He pulls me in a little closer, and connects our lips. Though it was a brief experienced, I am floored by this action. What drove him to commit this act? Did he think that perhaps, I had shown kindness to only him? People described me as emotionless, strong, brave... But that isn't how I see it. It's so much more detailed than that. I don't want to get close to anyone, because I am scared. Scared that I will kill my best friend for my own selfish desire. The desire to keep a single being, was what drove my instinct to kill. I would commit all sins imaginable, if it meant he could continue living. I would and did, quite literally, die for him.

He pulled away almost immediately, and even with my lips willingness to speak, I couldn't. All I had were questions. Why did you kiss me? What did the kiss mean? How could you do that to me? You made my third participation in these games, all the more painful. Because, in my mind, it feels as though your intake on me is more than just allies.

My arms fall to my sides, as I think this through. Surely, he would need to have liked me, to kiss me. My gut was telling me this was wrong. That this was what I wanted to avoid. I didn't need anyone falling for me this late in my plans. And, that included Xavier. Because I was dead, did not mean I was heartless, either. I went against my gut just becoming his ally. I was following what I thought was right. What was right.

With my hand, I turn his face to look at me. The blush on his cheeks are unmistakable. His hair, now dry, hides the chocolate orbs which surely hold his embarrassment. My thumb brushes against the lips that took my breath away.

"Xavier... There isn't a need to apologize. Not ever. Especially when it made me realize that even if my life was taken away, I am blessed with people like you. So instead of apologizing to me, apologize to the food for making it run cold." I smile lightly, and pluck my lips against his cheek. "...Though the food might be a little less forgiving."

Chapter 3 - Marisa Ryunatta - Vampire District

"Mew! Let's take her upstairs! Yuppies!" I cried out happily, flailing my arms. When Shiro was like this, everything was fine! Besides, if she needed another shot, there were morphine needles all over the place. You know? For pain? I went over to Shiro and smiled brightly. "She gets an invitation. Uu!" Shiro whimpered at Marisa, and hid further behind Fang. Fang looked rather awkward with her on his back. One minute, she was threatening to kill him, next minute, hugging his back like a koala. I giggled and took the older girl's hand. "Let's go~!" And I began dragging her to the elevator. There was no resistance from her, as she stumbled to keep up. When we all packed into the elevator, I made it my duty to press my floor button dramatically.

When we came to my room, I immediately rushed to the balcony. Yes! It wasn't raining anymore! The wind was practically non-existant, too! "Outside! Party outside!" I chirped, sliding the door away. Since it was still wet, I took caution at climbing the steps. However, once I was on the roof, I giggled and began running around to check the place. It was mostly empty space, but off on the corner opposite from the training center, was a greenhouse! I decided to check that out later. The roof was pretty much a pool with how much water was covering it. Hmmm... Lightbulb! I rushed past everyone and went back inside. When I returned, I had a huge armful of towels that I couldn't see over. "Dry!" I cried, plopping the pile on the roof. I stared with sparkling eyes, waiting for the towels to soak up all the water. Seconds later, I frowned and nudged the mound. "Towel family won't help!" I cried, looking as though I was going to cry. Weren't towels like, super-absorb-monsters? Sam never failed me before! This was a total 'OTL' moment for me.

Last edited:
Years
Xavier breathes shakily, in disbelief of all of what had just happened. He..he...hugged Bern...he....kissed her. Xavier kissed Bern. KISSED. BERNKASTEL. VERMILIA. What, what was wrong with him?! He had just showed the most complex emotion of all of them! Xavier hardly even showed the simplest of emotions, let alone affection! He..he must be drugged, or this is a dream. There's no way that his could actually be happening! "......"

His eyes widen when Bernkastel's hand lightly turns his head to face her. Through his hair, he can see Bern's emerald eyes trail from his cheeks, to where his eyes are. She looks...oddly dazed, thoughts appearing to run through her mind. Wh-what was she thinking...? "..." Xavier's breath hitches as his lips are ran across by Bern's thumb.

"So-sorr--" He's cut off. "Xavier... There isn't a need to apologize. Not ever. Especially when it made me realize that even if my life was taken away, I am blessed with people like you. So instead of apologizing to me, apologize to the food for making it run cold." She smiles, and he feels his lips attempt to arch forward. He didn't care what he did at this point, realizing that this, was all too real. Bern's lips hit Xavier's cheek. "...Though the food might be a little less forgiving." Xavier brushes his hair out of his eyes, to get a closer look at Bern's face. Her lips...are still arched upwards. She looks...beautiful. Xavier, on a rare occasion in his life, let's his lips raise. He is smiling at Bernkastel.

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years

When he smiles back at me, there was both joy, and horror. Joy, because I could make a person like him smile. Horror, because I will have a difficult time when he dies. What did I get myself into...? I don't show any distress, however. I can't have him thinking up something absurd. I keep myself smiling, as I begin to move away.

"... I'll be going, now. Even though I got mor1ght with that. See you," I stop just at the elevator, and look over my shoulder. "You might find yourself more comfortable in the room i've had for three years." I step inside, and the moment those sliding metal doors close, I lose it. I kick the walls and hold my face with one hand. Stupid! That wasn't in my plan! I wasn't expecting an ally to kiss me! That was going to put a dent in everything I had prepared...

I compose myself just as the doors open, and I step into the training center. At first glance, it looks like everyone left. Another, proves me wrong. Leaning up against the frame supporting the far left corner, is Natruo. Which means, Ryuu is in his room preparing for the fight. I do my best to ignore him; look straight and go immediately to the Vampire Tower. However, this doesn't prevent Natruo from taking attention to me. He appears between me and the elevator with a huge smirk.

"Hello pumpkin, what color does a street light have to be in order to go?"

I give him a blank look. "Ironic how you actually need to know the answer. Green." I continue moving, but he slams his arm out in my way. Stupid God...

"Very funny, little witch. How hard should I go on this Ryuu character?" I glare at him, but my eyes quickly settle. "Have him hit you around a bit, then give him a few good knocks. Kill."

"Speaking of that, when will you stop giving me a hard time? You're making my reputation quite little."

"Yes, and my reputation is strong. Are you done talking? I have places to be..."

Natruo doesn't answer. Instead, he drives a hard punch into my gut. I get a jolt of pain, before I stumble back. Ugh... My worst worries don't include internal damage. Mostly me throwing up. I stagger a bit, before adjusting to the idea. Natruo smirks and positions himself for physical combat. Combat which I suck horribly at. "Natruo, I don't have time for this..."

"Yeah, well I do!" I sigh at him. Good Lord... Doesn't he ever learn? I bite my thumb, and run a line of blood across my arm.

"Lucifier, awaken," I mumble.

~~~~~~~~

"At least you have three hours to heal..."

I step into the elevator, and watch the broken man curse under his breath. A figure, standing at an unearthly seven foot, looms over him with a grin. Natruo is beaten bloody. Well, he had plenty of time to be brand new for Ryuu's fight. "Lucifier, meet me on the rooftop." The figure nods, and disappears just as the doors close.

"This should be one interesting party..."

Chapter 3- Mammon - ???

"Shhh~" It sounds almost as if I am hissing... Like a snake. My smoke of red hangs loose at Raike's left ear. I had known he was here since he entered the building. Silly human... If he really thought he could eavesdrop here and not get caught, he had another thing coming. My voice directly went into his head, so there wasn't a worry for him. He just had to listen, was all!

"Aren't you a little spy... Cute. You better leave before Xavier catches you~ I'd wait until late tonight to speak with Bernkastel~ She's a very busy woman as you can see. Now shoo, before I expose you. Bern would definitely become your worst enemy if she found out you were eavesdropping~!"

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
((First person attempt XD))

-I managed a devlish smile, my eyes flickering to my left where the voice was loudest. My hand found its way to the top of my head, and scratched it casually for a few seconds. The stairs didn't do much to cushion my body, and was becoming a bit uncomfortable, although I refused to let it show. There also seemed to be the smell of blood in the air, or maybe it was just her. I lowered my eyelids slightly, speaking in a near silent, somewhat sly tone in response.-

"Whatever are you talking about, my dear? I was just enjoying a nice nap on these stairs. You see, the air conditioning at my distric's place is on the fritz, so I thought I would try it out here. I can assure you I was not committing the vile and repulsive act that you name as, "spying.""

-I stretched obnoxiously, testing out each of my limbs to make sure they were not asleep, before standing up quietly and moving to the top of the staircase before turning around. Why not throw in some flattery while he was at it? Might make the escape more smooth anyway. As I started to speek, I edged slowly towards the elevator, stressing some words more than others.-

"You know, you have a wonderful voice, it was as if you were singing in my head rather than talking regularly. Also your beautiful dress, I mean I cannot see it now, but I hope you got all of those blood stains out of it. Also that wonderful perfume, it's so... look at me I can't even describe it! Oh, and your hair-"

-I was cut off as the elevator doors closed in front of me, and as it started to decend, I couldn't help but snicker at my stupid cover-up. When I was done, I found there was nothing else I could really do for the rest of the day, since I didn't know where Bernkastel had gone, and I didn't really feel like training or sleeping. In the end I went to the roof of my own district's building. Sitting down on the ledge, I leaned back and closed by eyes, feeling the night breeze brush over my skin and ruffle my hair. I was actually at peace, at least until I heard someone yelling from across the training field.

It was coming from the Vampire district's place, Raike opened one eye to see 3 people standing outside on one of the balconies.-

Years
Xavier closes his eyes shortly after, his smile not going to move off of his face. He was full of a light feeling that went away as soon as Bernkastel moved off of him, and said these words, "... I'll be going, now. Even though I got mor1ght with that. See you," she said. Bern stepped into the elevator, but Xavier's light smile is wiped right off of his face. He heard a bang come from the elevator. Did she....Not like what he did? The kiss? She had smiled...Was she faking happiness, so he'd still be her ally. "...." Xavier's usual blank face turned into a frown, and his eye twitched. It seemed to fit together well enough...Bernkastel using him...She was a two time winner, correct? She'd do anything to win at this point....That little... Xavier stood up from his chair, his hair repositioned to cover his rapidly twitching eyes. How dare she mess with his emotions?! Xavier pushed the chair back, and walked straight into the elevator. He saw Mammon, but didn't question her presence, well, he completely ignored her. "......" Xavier practically jabbed his button on the elevator, and went up.

An audible 'ding' rang across after a few moments, and the elevator doors opened up immediately after. '...Generic, of course...' His dark brown eyes scanned across the room, inwardly laughing at how absolutely blank it was. Well, it was rich-looking, but it still fitted the term, generic. It also fitted the term, large. More like huge. There was...too much empty space. So much area...wasted. Xavier's eyes looked up towards the miniature chandelier lighting up the room, to the abnormally big bed. It was...like someone had meant for the entire planet to fit on that thing, metaphorically speaking. Xavier slowly made his way over to the bed, eying the small wardrobe beside it. "....?" He opened it to find clothing. Newly made clothing. "Xavier took one and examined it. They had branded his 'trademark logo' on it. The omega, right where he usually has them. On the shoulder.

Xavier placed the clothing back in the wardrobe, and sat down on his bed. Well, for a second that was anyway. "!!!" A loud squeak filled the room, and he quickly made his way from the bed. He eyed it like it was going to murder him. "....W-who's there....?" A head poked out of the covers, it was smirking. Amber hair, violet eyes, and a now innocent facial expression. Paris Junibe. ".....P-paris....?" A bright pink moved onto his cheeks.

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Chapter 3- Mammon - ???

Even after he left, I was roaring in laughter. That excuse and form of flattery was just so lame...! This was certainly an interesting human. And I was definitely going to have fun with him.

"Now I won't be bored~!"

~~~~~~~~~

I reappeared on the rooftop of the human's building, no longer smoke, but in my humanoid form. My cranberry-colored hair was tucked back in a ponytail, but it just flamed out. My bangs, covered most of my right eye. I lept over the ledge, and sat beside Raike.

"Perfume? Seriously? I smell blood. So, you like the scent, even though you're not a vampire~?.... That's weird." I said blankly, picking at the bones which lined the bottom of my dress. "Atleast you weren't assuming that we take compliments which would normally be insults. Like~ 'Oh Raike~! You're the most vile, grosstique, pedo in all of the Underworld~!' I didn't mean that, but you get my point. Good Lord... Who makes up this stuff?" I roll my eyes, which quickly move to the three vampires outside the other building. Gosh. Was Raike a stalker or something? "I don't think eavedropping works from this far away," I teased. "And why would you need air-conditioning when it's cold? Don't tell me you're one of those reptile people.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
-I barely showed any emotion when she appeared beside me. This time she was in a solid form, wearing the same dress I had just complimented only a few seconds ago. I supposed it was slightly foolish of me to believe that his plan had worked. I had heard some kind of laughter coming from the room after I had left, but it had been drowned out by my own. Now I was on the roof trying to achieve some sort of peace, and of course, she shows up. I decided to go along with what I had said before.-

"Well, yes I do kind of like the scent. I don't go all crazy and weird when that happens though, so I guess I'm good." As I saw her picking at her dress, I frowned slightly "You shouldn't do that, you'll ruin it eventually, and that would be a waste." As she commended me for not asuming that a compliment to a demon was the opposite of what it would be to a human, I shrugged slightly, saying that It had crossed my mind. I laughed slightly at her example, before turning his attention back to the three that she had mentioned, sayng that eavesdropping wouldn't work from this height. "Apparently it seems that whenever I try to find some peace of my own, it seems that I am stalking? Interesting...

Nah, I'm not a reptile person, although they are pretty cool... but why did you follow me here Mammon? You fell in love with me at first or something?" I asked with a slight grin on his face, returning the tease.-

Years
Chapter 3- Paris Junibe - Demon District

There I was. Sleeping peacefully in Xavier's bed, when BAM! Somebody goes to sit on me! I don't know who, so I immediately, on instinct, let out a squeak. When I pull away the blankets, I can't help but smirk when I see that it is Xavier. My face turns innocent and I blink. He says my name, but I only nod to aknowledge. I tap my lips, and make a zipping motion over them. I was refering to the deal, which I was unable to perform in the helicopter because of Bern. I was to be silent, and he would let me do whatever I wanted~! I smiled, and quickly flung the blankets back over my head.

Chapter 3- Xavier Ray Harrah - Demon District

Xavier blinked furiously when she only nods at him. Why wasn't she just speaking to him like she norm--Paris taps her lips and 'zips' them. ".....!!!" Xavier's eyes widen lightly, realizing that the deal was still in effect. She...was being quiet, so she could do anything to him. Oh crap. "...." Xavier slowly begins to back away, grabbing a shirt from his warddrobe, and pulling himself over to the elevator door. Xavier couldn't let her get the chance while they were in a room, more like, in private! Paris could literally do ANYTHING she wanted when they were in private. "....." Xavier is just about to make it to the door.

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Chapter 3- Mammon - ???

I laugh lightly, and swing my legs around. He was still playing that charade? "Fine~ Didn't realize I was in the presence of someone who appreciates feminine clothing... Jeez." I roll my eyes at him. At least he wasn't all stuck-up and serious. That was a bonus to the whole spying thing. He really couldn't fool me, but it looked like he was gonna stick to his story.

"Me? Like YOU? Please," I wipe away a fake tear of laughter. "You care kinda cute, but it's not like I'll hook up with you anytime soon. If I'm so attractive, don't you think i'd have someone by now? Gosh... You're hilarious. I guess I won't eat you," I grin devilishly. It's always fun to tease what humans rumored about demons... That we'll eat your body and soul... That kind of stuff. Everything about us was totally wrong. Hell? More like, Shadowland and Underworld. Flames? Only if Lucifier got mad from someone stealing his last brownie. Oh Lord...

"I was joking. Anyways, I'm here, because I don't have a scythe to slice peoples heads off with. I was downsized to..." I easily make the item appear in my hand. "A toothbrush. Let me brush your teeth to death!" I paused. "I'm not the Tooth Fairy."

Years

The second I heard his footsteps moving away, I flung the blankets off of me. It wasn't like I was naked! I was in pajamas! I blow a strand of hair out of my face, as I say; "Jeez... Just because I'm a celebrity doesn't mean I'm a bad person. Look," I stick my leg out of bed. Long-legged jamies. "Pa-ja-mas. These rooms are too wide open for me. I need clutter!" I smile and pat the spot beside me. "Relax. I broke the deal just explaining myself. Where's your girlfriend?"

Xavier blinked when he saw the blanket's reach for the air, and Paris looking right at him, blowing a hair out of her face. What was she doing? "Jeez... Just because I'm a celebrity doesn't mean I'm a bad person. Look." Paris immediately stuck a leg out from under the covers, showing long legged pajamas. Pajamas? What was she implying that he was thinking? Nakedness? No. He just thought she'd touch him or something like that..."Pa-ja-mas. These rooms are too wide open for me. I need clutter!" Xavier tilted his head, his eyebrows now raised. Paris was thinking the same thing he was..? Hm. "Relax. I broke the deal just explaining myself. Where's your girlfriend?" Xavier walked over to the spot she patted quietly, sitting criss cross next to her. "...You need clutter too...?" ....But what did she mean, 'girlfriend'? He doesn't have one of those..."....What do you mean by girlfriend, Paris? I do not have a girlfriend...."

I smiled gratefully when he sat down beside me. He needed to chill. I wasn't bad ALL the time. "Yea, open space like this gives me the creeps. I'm an anti-claustrophobic. You too?" I asked, tilting my head back at him. When he asked what I meant, I huffed, before falling onto my side. "I'm talking about that famous Bernka--...Whatever her name is. She totally had the hots for you. I thought maybe you'd get the clue when she nearly pierced my eyes with a rose stem! All honesty, I'm scared to be within twenty feet of you because she gave me a legit death threat! How is she NOT your girlfriend? One-sided?"

Xavier stared down at his lap when he sat down beside her, and fiddled around with his fingers a bit. He...needed to relax, and he knew it. "Yea, open space like this gives me the creeps. I'm an anti-claustrophobic. You too?" Xavier looked over to her curiously, nodding slowly. Well, he had lived in a confided space for a while, so it's only natural. Paris huffed, before continuing. "I'm talking about that famous Bernka--...Whatever her name is. She totally had the hots for you. I thought maybe you'd get the clue when she nearly pierced my eyes with a rose stem! All honesty, I'm scared to be within twenty feet of you because she gave me a legit death threat! How is she NOT your girlfriend? One-sided?" Oh, her. Yeah, whatever, Paris. That was a flat out lie. Not from her, but by Bernkastel. "....It's not one-sided...Nor is it two-sided....She's just acting, Paris....I kissed her, and when she got into the elevator to leave, she hit the wall or something....Obviously, Bern doesn't like me at all...." Xavier turned his face back to his lap blankly.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm gonna give you two senarios where that would make sense. One, she was overwhelmed by the kiss, and she collapsed in the elevator. Two," I held out two fingers, while staring at the ceiling. "She's protecting you. Half the people here are trying to find her weakness, so if they found out that she likes you, they'll hold you hostage or something. Senario number two sounds a lot more likely. She's protecting you, but since she's emotionless, she doesn't know how to explain it to you." I sat back up, and did my best impression of Bern. Bored tone and everything. "... We can't kiss or show affection. I don't want people to see..." I looked at Xavier. "How would you react to that? You'd take that the wrong way, and think that she's embarrassed to be with you. Understand?" I hit the top of my head, with my fist. "Sorry~ Talking too much."

Xavier took in all of this information, letting it soak into the core of his brain. Bernkastel, might actually like him? And wanted to protect him? Pssh. Yeah Riiigghhht. Sarcasm, folks. "....Even though I doubt that she likes me that way....I guess I'll have to think about it...." Xavier plopped down on his back, turning his body to stare at Paris, his now unconcealed chocolate eyes melting into her violet pair. "......."

Last edited:

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
Chapter 3 - Raike Destan - Human District

"Fine~ Didn't realize I was in the presence of someone who appreciates feminine clothing... Jeez."Says Mammon, causing me to smirk once more. I didn't particularly like the smell of blood, but I didn't t hate it either so not too much of a problem there. She had said before that it was an assumption most people made about demons that they thought that what a compliment was to a human, it was an insult to them, and vice-versa. She was almost completely contradicting herself by saying that, at least in my mind.

"Okay then, guess I shouldn't say that it looks good on you, since that would be wrong right? Heh Demons are hard to understand." I paused for a second before continuing. "Make that women in general."

"Me? Like YOU? Please," I wipe away a fake tear of laughter. "You care kinda cute, but it's not like I'll hook up with you anytime soon. If I'm so attractive, don't you think i'd have someone by now? Gosh... You're hilarious. I guess I won't eat you"

-I shrugged slightly, allowing the wind to move the hair covering my left eye briefly before it returned to its spot.-"Cute huh? I'll take that. Not like I planned to hook up with you anyway... oh, and you said anytime soon, but you didn't say never, might have to make a little change of plans." I said jokingly. "And I actually am surprised, but a little happy you don't possess the seductive nature that Miss Paris has, that would be kinda annoying, and I know you would never try to annoy me.

I'm glad you won't eat me, see I need to live in order to win the games, or help Bern with what she plans to do, whichever seems more favorable."

"I was joking. Anyways, I'm here, because I don't have a scythe to slice peoples heads off with. I was downsized to..." I easily make the item appear in my hand. "A toothbrush. Let me brush your teeth to death!" I paused. "I'm not the Tooth Fairy."

I sighed" Does that mean I don't get a quarter for the tooth I want to knock out of Ryuu's mouth? Well you're not wearing a light blue dress, and you have no fairy wings so I guess that's a no... why are you wearing a dress anyway? Why not jeans and a shirt like a normal demoness?" I said, once more teasing. I then began to wonder why I was even talking to her. I mean, she was funny, nice wouldn't be the word for it... but a fun person I guessed... someone who I could at least go batting his weird theories at without too much confusion... someone who I could relate to maybe? Hmph...-

"How did you come to meet our friend Bern anyway huh? As well your... demoting." I said, pointing at the toothbrush.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Kerin placed Shiro into one of the many seats cluttered around the sitting room area. She looked back at him with a ditzy stare when they locked eyes. Kerin quickly looked away from her, giving her a grim smile and quickly walking away. He grabbed the bag he had brought up with him before, the one he'd gotten from the waitor person. A bag of snack things. He figured Marisa would want to make his party as... party-like as possible. He emptied the bag on a table, its contents spreading out, a few bags falling off. There were... a lot of things. Kerin didn't realise how much stuff was actually in here.

There were... a buttload of M&Ms, several different varieties of crisps, jelly babies, jelly beans, jelly fruits, jelly bears... heaps of stuff. He stepped over to the door and found a two large bowls at the entrance, used for holding those dry, sweet-smelling, flour petals. He emptied them on the tables they sat on, brought them back to his bags and filled both bowls; one with chocolates and lollies, one with crisps and popcorn. Yeah, that would do. What else did parties need? Music? He wandered over to the stereo system, put his phone into the dock and chose a song. A nice beaty one, lots of bass. One that he used to play alone to. Yeah, this one would do.

Okay, so where was Marisa? She went outside, didn't she? Kerin picked up and brought the bowls outside, only to see Marisa standing over a clump of wet towels lining the groud. Kerin screwed up his nose. They smelt bad already.

"Towel family won't help!" Marisa cried out, pouting. Kerin couldn't help but smile. Then the smile broke into a grin, then a giggle, then a hearty chuckle. Kerin laughed, and laughed for at least a good 30 seconds, to the point where he had to put the bowls down, no sound came out of his mouth and his face went red. As he began to breathe again, he gave her a light hug.

"Hahaha... haha, ha!" He wheezed out. "Oh god Marisa, you're going to kill me. Looks like you'll need Bernkastel's magic.. Ahaha! Oh boy. Okay, well, maybe we can find a mop?" He breathed out another laugh. "Or maybe a bonfire."

Back