• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Blue Flames

Do you guys want me to put a PokeCommunte in the Game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
Nice tiles, they remind me of Pokemon Crono (bummer when it died, though). Did you get some inspiration from it?

PokemonMasters

Always Remember Forever&After
Years
Nice tiles, they remind me of Pokemon Crono (bummer when it died, though). Did you get some inspiration from it?

yeah kind of. :P Although I never played it. It always showed a white screen xD. When I found the tree tiles it reminded me of crono. I always loved those trees so I decided to use them. xD

PokemonMasters

Years
Update!
Heres 2 Screenshots from Larvan Town. Nothing special is in this town except the player gets cut here.
LarvanTown2.png

LarvanTown.png

-
Heres a screenshot from the beginning of the game. This is the only script made . xD
Reshiram-2.png

Last edited:

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
BUMP PM, when are you gonna send me the rom? I wont have time for the whole morning tmr all the way till like 3 p.m. PC time. And for now, I will try to contact 0shawott to get some help. And I think Mikachu is recolouring now, but shes a lil busy with homework and stuff.

DaleH771

Pokémon: Giovanni Origins developer
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Christ, people need to learn to read.

Ivory city looks nice so far, I cant wait to see it with the added decoration.

Your tiles are amazing, especially in the top screenshots. Very Appealling.

However I would change the idea of a healer at a market stand, and also make the market stands less bulky so we can see the OW. Otherwise, very good!

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
Christ, people need to learn to read.

Ivory city looks nice so far, I cant wait to see it with the added decoration.

Your tiles are amazing, especially in the top screenshots. Very Appealling.

However I would change the idea of a healer at a market stand, and also make the market stands less bulky so we can see the OW. Otherwise, very good!

As said only in the first three towns/ cities the healer and merchants will be outdoor but in later cities there is foing to be a building with both healer and merchants so the market stand won't be needed that much

PokemonMasters

Years
Hey Guys! No Updates today 'cause im still working on the Pokedex. I've added an "Unobtainable Pokemon" List so check that out. That won't be the final list as im still working on the Pokedex. Once im done I'll give the rom to Pinkish Purple for some OW Inserting. Here are some OWs for the heroine.
ScarlettsOWs-1.png

And heres a little mugshot of her. Her name is Scarlett.
ScarlettMugshot.png

k, bye.

Last edited:

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
Is that the resized version? I could do a test insertion.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Cool screenies, just a tip instead of "Reshi-ram" you can just use a "GGGRRRRROOOOOAAAAHHH" text cause legendaries don't say the name's like other Pokemon, (except maybe for some Pokemon eg. Manaphy, Phione, etc.)

Anyway those OW and sprites look's good! :)

PokemonMasters

Years
Cool screenies, just a tip instead of "Reshi-ram" you can just use a "GGGRRRRROOOOOAAAAHHH" text cause legendaries don't say the name's like other Pokemon, (except maybe for some Pokemon eg. Manaphy, Phione, etc.)

Anyway those OW and sprites look's good! :)
thanks. i guess i could change it (:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back