• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Blue Flames

Do you guys want me to put a PokeCommunte in the Game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
Wow, Scarlett looks cute :D

LOL! My first impression of Scarlett was Whoa! is she wearing a bra? That's some hot stuff going on there! But after I saw the actual trainer sprite, (Masters, Didn't Mikachu send you the 64x64 trainer sprite?) I found out xD but with her tummy part exposed, it is much easier to insert as the face and the tummy has the same palettes.

PokemonMasters

Always Remember Forever&After
Years
Ohhh....But she looks awesome ! :P Do you have a new male sprite ?
Yup. But its not done yet.

Wow, Scarlett looks cute :D
lol.

LOL! My first impression of Scarlett was Whoa! is she wearing a bra? That's some hot stuff going on there! But after I saw the actual trainer sprite, (Masters, Didn't Mikachu send you the 64x64 trainer sprite?) I found out xD but with her tummy part exposed, it is much easier to insert as the face and the tummy has the same palettes.

nope. not yet.

Last edited:

Mikachu

Veteren Trainer
Years
  • Age 26
  • Cali
  • Seen Jan 22, 2024
Ahh i didn't send you the sprite yet, whoops... sorry ^^; i've been caught up in homework and studying. My teachers assign way to much HW and i've had to do essays every week... -_- Sorry again.

PokemonMasters

Years
Yay! Im finally done with the pokedex. I didn't add many 4th and 5th generatin Pokemon though. Anyways I'm having a problem. Whenever I go to a different place it doesnt show the map name. Anyone know how to fix this?

PokemonMasters

Years
Update ! Heres updates on the beginning of the game.
Update.png
Update3.png

Update2.png
Update4.png

Update5.png

(Special Thanks to Tajaros for the suggestion)​

PokemonMasters

Years
oh shiz. how the hell did i forget to credit him!? lol. sometimes when i see tiles i like i just save them without even seeing who made them xD

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
PM, i sent my Lappie 4 repair. If u send me rom in next 2-3 days i cant insert.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
Years
lol. a lot of people did . xD maybe i should change the tiles? xD

Nope, you shouldn't change the tiles, they are beautiful and deserve to be in more than one hack, so you should keep them :]

Unless, of course, Wesley has a problem with it, but I doubt he would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back