• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event Suggestions Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Let's have a competition where you have to find a bad Pokémon fanfic on the Internet, and post a link to it. The person that links to the worst fic wins. No linking to your own fic. (We'd need judges, of course. I'd recommend disqualifying mature content and human/Pokémon pairings, because otherwise people would all link to Rectified Anonymity or something similar.)
Why bad fanfics though. I suppose that'd cut them down to be a lot shorter than most good fanfics you'd be able to find, however I just don't see much in an event like that. Another thing you'd have to take note to is that there's a chance that the writers of the fanfics that'd be found in an event like this could be a member on this forum, and I'm pretty certain no one would be happy to find their work in a competition like that.

Years
Let's have a competition where you have to find a bad Pokémon fanfic on the Internet, and post a link to it. The person that links to the worst fic wins. No linking to your own fic. (We'd need judges, of course. I'd recommend disqualifying mature content and human/Pokémon pairings, because otherwise people would all link to Rectified Anonymity or something similar.)
Perhaps a competition where we write our own bad fanfic? Like Olli said, you don't want to accidentally step on a member's toes and in general it doesn't seem like much of a "community" spirit to single people out and make fun of them... unless they agree to it and know that they're making something bad for others to laugh at.

droomph

weeb
Years
Yeah, how about writing your own bad fanfic? Making fun of other people's works (and never your own!) sounds very rude and condescending, and that's definitely not the spirit of PokéCommunity.

IllusDark8

I wouldn't mind doing a Singing Competition and Skype Events, why not a remix or original song contest to add? Winner will have their remix or original creation premiered on Radio Nintendo :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back