• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Retinaburn's Pokedex Push - Casual Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
CCST: It doesn't look like I have a DWF Scraggy careful natured... but I would be happy to RNG breed one for you if you fill out a breeding request on the first page.

The one that I do currently have is DWF Adamant near flawless 31/31/31/x/31/31

What sort of events do you have? Let me know if you're interested in a new breed, or the one posted above!

Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2014
I would prefer the Scraggy I mentioned in my first post.

I have a Karrablast SMR2011 event. It was an event in Sweden (not only though) and I collected it at a GAME store. Interested in it?

Edit: How do you "fill out a breeding request on the first page"? .-.
Edit 2: Never mind.

Breeding Form:

Pokemon: Scraggy
Nickname:
Shiny: No
Nature: Careful
Ability: Intimidate
Egg Moves (optional):
IVs:

The ones I didn't fill in = leave it just the way it is.

Last edited:
Years
CCST, sounds cool. I'll get started on your request and let you know when it's completed! The karrablast sounds interesting. I will keep you posted.

Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2014
Okay thank you! When can I expect to get the Scraggy? I'll be using my brother's White 2 to trade with you and his FC is: 0090-1301-5983. You're already added (Black 2).

Yeah I travelled far to get that one, so it's rare as it appeared as a limited event only available in Japan and Europe. I can't post the link to Serebii but you can search for "Serebii Karrablast SMR2011" to find out more info about it. You'll get the Bug Gem with it.

Years
I should be able to start working on it momentarily. Then it just depends on how long it takes to get the desired nature and DW ability naturally. If it starts to take too long, I will just do an RNG with random IV's and let you know.

Should have it either tonight eastern time, or tomorrow latest.

Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2014
Okay but don't care about the IVs, all I want is a female Scraggy with Careful nature and Intimidate. I'll be going to sleep in an hour or two, so if you get the desired Scraggy within two hours please respond here!

Years
I ended up breeding about 15 or so without any luck, so I went ahead and RNG'd what you were looking for.

559.png
notshiny.png
Scraggy
004.png

♀ (level 1) - OT:
2.png
RETBURN
Careful - Intimidate
31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: Untrained
Faint Attack - Headbutt - Swagger - Brick Break

Let me know via PM when you can pick her up! I will be available tomorrow starting sometime around 6pm eastern. Similar to today's timeline!

Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2014
Okay thank you, what about trading it now?

Edit: Thank you so much for the trade! Everything went smoothly (xD) and nice. Excellent shop and trader!

Last edited:
Years
Hello again! I come bearing a couple RNG requests:

Pokemon: Bronzor (Egg)
Nickname: --
Shiny: Yes
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Levitate
Egg Moves (optional): --
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0

This one is for sure. The second is only if you want to/I can give you enough stuff for it. I don't want to tie you down.

Pokemon: Absol (Egg)
Nickname: --
Shiny: Yes
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Super Luck
Egg Moves (optional): Megahorn
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31

I've gained a couple new DWFs, including speed boost torchic, and the shinies I offered before are still available, as well as a new shiny mudkip (that I would like cloned if you take it) or shiny bibarel, all naturally caught. Also If you need me to provide pokemon to be bred let me know and I'll try to do that.

Thanks!

Years
Noossab Blue: Sounds cool, I would definitely be interested in the DWF Torchic.

Looking at your request, do you want to receive them as eggs? Shininess is based on your SID/PID combination, so it would have to be hatched on my game to retain shininess.

I'll get started, and keep you posted on the progress!

Last edited:
Years
Hey, tabor62 just informed me that female speed boost torchic is hacked...you can still have one if you like, but apparently it isn't legit...if not, what else could I offer?

As far as hatching in game, go ahead and do that.

I won't be around most of today, but I'll be back on late tonight to see your reply.

Years
Hey, tabor62 just informed me that female speed boost torchic is hacked...you can still have one if you like, but apparently it isn't legit...if not, what else could I offer?

As far as hatching in game, go ahead and do that.

I won't be around most of today, but I'll be back on late tonight to see your reply.

Gotcha... I knew I had heard something recently about the speed boost Blaziken. No worries. I will look through your previously posted list and see what I can come up with.

I have your breeds ready, let me know when you are around later. I should be available later on tonight as well.

436.png
shiny.png
Bronzor
004.png

♁ (level 1) - OT:
2.png
RETBURN
Sassy - Levitate
31/31/31/31/31/0
Tackle - Confusion - Gyro Ball - Psychic

359.png
shiny.png
Absol
004.png

♂ (level 1) - OT:
2.png
RETBURN
Adamant - Super Luck
31/31/31/31/31/31
Scratch - Feint - Megahorn - ***

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
I seek a pokemon and I also seek a DW RNG request

Seeking Cresselia
♀ (level 68) - OT: Ernie
Bold - Levitate
31/30/31/30/31/30
Future Sight - Slash - Moonlight - Psycho Cut One you posted in the RNG thread

and RNG DW poliwag with IVs 31 in all stats except in speed which I would like 0 on that

Perhaps I am missing what you are seeking. I maybe able to provide it

Years
Hi Adrian, thanks for your request!

I'd be happy to RNG your poliwag. However, could you please fill out a complete RNG breeding request (from first post)? This covers a bit more of the details such as nature, which is also important, to make sure you get what you are looking for.

My wants are also on the first page... basically events, DWF's not in my DWF list, or IV/EV trained pokemon. If you don't have any of those, any random trade filler will work for me.

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
Pokemon: Poliwag
Nickname: Poliwag
Shiny: Yes (if possible, not needed)
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Swift Swim
Egg Moves (optional): Encore, if not possible Hidden P. Grass will do as well
IVs: 31,31,31,31,31,0 Hp-Spd

Is there a list of DWF that you need. b/c I dont see it

Last edited:
Years
Pokemon: Poliwag
Nickname: Poliwag
Shiny: Yes (if possible, not needed)
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Swift Swim
Egg Moves (optional): Encore, if not possible Hidden P. Grass will do as well
IVs: 31,31,31,31,31,0 Hp-Spd

Is there a list of DWF that you need. b/c I dont see it

Your shiny DWF Poliwag is complete! Because the HP Grass is based off of IV values, I can't get a 0 in speed, but I can get close. Here are some spread options on HP Grass if you'd like to post another request as well:
31/30/31/30/31/3 I would probably choose this... 31HP/31/DEF/31SpD
30/31/31/30/31/3
31/31/30/30/31/3

60.png
shiny.png
Poliwag
004.png

♀ (level 1) - OT:
2.png
RETBURN
Quiet - Swift Swim
31/31/31/31/31/0
Encore - Scald - Ice Beam - Protect

I don't really have a list of DWFs I need, it's basically just anything not on my list that I have. So don't worry about it... Let me know when you can trade!

Years
I was under the impression you were looking for something viable in trick room... with 31/31/31/31/31/0 usually last number is speed. Sometimes Spd refers to special defense, and I don't think you would want a tank with 0 special defense.

So just to be clear, what is the poliwag that you want most, stat wise...
Quiet Nature, DWF
HP / Attack / Defense / SP Attack / SP Defense / Speed

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
stat wise 31.31.31.31.31.0

She would be good against TR. I am looking to put in a few Taunters in there too. Just dk who. I wont be home until after 8pm tonight. I am leaving for work now.

Last edited:
Years
Ok cool, so that's the one I already have per previous post:

60.png
shiny.png
Poliwag
004.png

♀ (level 1) - OT:
2.png
RETBURN
Quiet - Swift Swim
31/31/31/31/31/0
Encore - Scald - Ice Beam - Protect

Awesome, I am about to start working too, but am going out later tonight for dinner w/ friends. Not quite sure what time I will be back.. but it may be a bit after you get home from work. Maybe between 10-11. I can still trade around then if you're around, or tomorrow may work as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back