• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto Fan Club Jutsu!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
That Rock Lee is temporary. Once the collab begins, I will be Tayuya since we're picking from our villages.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
*Sniff sniff* It's...It's beautiful! But foh real. Iz coo B) Would it be possible to change my name to Darui of the Perfect Hair? Because his hair is perfect. Like legitly. I want that hair!

Brolijah

Secretly (Not) Active
Years
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
Username: Urugamosu
Reason for joining: Because I love Naruto, that's why! :3
Hidden Village you wish to stay in: The Hidden Leaf.
If every Akatsuki member turned against each other and fought against each other, who do you think would come out the winner? Hmm, I'd say Itachi. That Tsukyomi could kill a hawk if it wanted to.

Brolijah

Secretly (Not) Active
Years
Alright, I have a question. Where might I be able to read free manga? I used to use Onemanga, but then it got shut down or something like that.
I just use mangastream. Just so ya know, mangastream isn't like a big compilation of various ongoing and completed manga. It's just recent manga with the past few recent chapters and then removed after some time (to as far as I know, I could be wrong).

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Wow, the avatar and signature collabs look really nice you guys.
You did a great job on the signature, LilJz1234! :)

Manga 641 leaks
Spoiler:

NerdSparks

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2016
Username: Lilsparks101
Reason for joining: I just like Naruto, cool to talk to people with similar interests
Hidden Village you wish to stay in: Hidden Rain
Answer the current topic: Well I'd guess Obito since he had everyone wrapped around his finger, but if he doesn't count than I'd say Pain.

Years
Username: Wadder
Reason for joining: I looooovee Naruto
Hidden Village you wish to stay in: Hidden Leaf
Answer the current topic: If every Akatsuki member turned against each other and fought against each other, who do you think would come out the winner?
Itachi Uchiha

So did anyone read today's chapter?

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Hey everyone. I wanted to let you know that I physically won't be around for the next few days.
I'm going to unhook my computer tomorrow to prepare it for my move over the weekend.
I should have it back up early next week. Try not to miss me too much. :p

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Hey guys, I promise that I'm not dead.
Or maybe I've been revived with a reincarnation jutsu and I just don't know it....
I've been settling into my new apartment, and starting a new semester of college.
It's all gone fairly smooth so far. :)

Manga 643 leaks
Spoiler:

THZskillz

The Highest Zero
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 14, 2013
Username: THZskillz (Preferred name Zero or Skillz)

Reason for joining: Naruto is my favorite anime and manga being here will only let me talk about something I love with people who will share the same love for the series.

Hidden Village you wish to stay in: The Hidden Leaf Village

Answer the current topic: Itachi Uchiha, He defeated Nagato and with Amaterasu and Sword of Sealing there isn't an Akatsuki that could stand against him. But this is just my opinion ^_^

SinfulGuroRose

Ignore me, I'm socially inept.
Years
Username: SinfulGuroRose
Reason for joining: Naruto is literally the only 'long' manga I've kept reading without getting bored.
Hidden Village you wish to stay in: Hidden Rain
If every Akatsuki member turned against each other and fought against each other, who do you think would come out the winner?

If they all fought at the same time, I don't think anyone would win, honestly. I mean, they all have different weaknesses and strengths, so if there were a winner, I bet it would be out of sheer dumb luck.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
On a note for the current topic, I think Kisame might have a strong chance of winning. He has great taijutsu skill, especially with Shark Skin, and he has almost limitless chakra. I don't know about you, but that's a lot of chakra. He's known as the Tailess Beast for a reason. He was "defeated" by Killer Bee on purpose, so he could spy on the Ninja Alliance. The only reason he lost to Guy was he was preparing for a big chakra attack, and if he had focused on taijutsu he would've won, surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back