• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
Years
Hey i hate to sound rude or greedy or just all around horrible but is there any way i could request an impish rhyhorn with rockhead and good Def and Atk IVs i can offer a shiny EV'd Shiny Ninetales, Gengar, or Aggron(this doesnt have that great of a moveset though)

Years
Hey i hate to sound rude or greedy or just all around horrible but is there any way i could request an impish rhyhorn with rockhead and good Def and Atk IVs i can offer a shiny EV'd Shiny Ninetales, Gengar, or Aggron(this doesnt have that great of a moveset though)

thats ok!! id' like that ninetails. im breeding the yanma (s) now

Years
You happen to have Chimchar, kabuto, and arodactyle.

I have a lvl 14 riolu. serious nature, A lvl 65 empoleon, lax nature. whobbuffet lvl 1 quiet nature. I dont have a whole lot but just ask and i might

Years
Hey what would you like for an Egg moved Elekid (with an attack benefiting nature if you have one)?

uhhh idk haha :). thankfully i have an adamant electivire i can breed so its no biggy

You happen to have Chimchar, kabuto, and arodactyle.

I have a lvl 14 riolu. serious nature, A lvl 65 empoleon, lax nature. whobbuffet lvl 1 quiet nature. I dont have a whole lot but just ask and i might

those 3 are fine if you want to trade them.

Last edited:

valor555

Years
ok well ill give you a shiny for it (either a cyndaquil or a wynaut(leaning towards the cyndaquil cause they're just adorable but its your choice:D)

valor555

Years
Yup thanks alot man just let me know when they're all ready(You have great thread Btw i know who to come from for breeding requests :P)

valor555

Years
For being so awesome with the breeding you're welcome to a copy of the Yanmega and Rhyperior when they're all grown up :)

Back