• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's Your Pokemon Spirit Animal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 11, 2024
The first one gave me Houndour. Not bad, I usually get Dark-types in these sorts of tests.

I didn't take the second one because I honestly don't think I could describe myself looking like a whale or tiger or the like...

Tranca

Monolith
Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2013
Rayquaza for spirit.. I didn't finish the second quiz because it was designed horribly!

93Aiwass

Getting Back into Pokemon
Years
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.​

My result from Quiz 1 was:

Cubone
Your spirit pokemon is Cubone! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are quite a lonely, timid character. But Cubone will guide you through the thick and thin as you persue to gain approval and will help you deal with the friendship to you have/will find. Good luck!

My result from Quiz 2 was: Lugia/Shadow Lugia

So yeah. ^_^

Love is the Law, Love under Will.​

ScubaDouch3

Ice-Type Lover
Years
Mine was Prinplup, water is my 2nd favorite type and the description is pretty accurate to my actual personality, weird...

Oh, and the Legendary I would be is... Articuno! Oh ya baby, Articuno FTW!

Last edited:

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Spirit animal is Prinplup, legendary is Articuno.

I wanna see someone make a really detailed quiz like this one of these days.

Nurse Joe

Welcome to the Pokémon Center.
Years
I got Hunter in the first place, in the second i got Dragonite (so close !!!)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Nevermind the quiz, my spirit animal is Slaking. B|

...though I did take the first quiz and got Wigglytuff. Something about a bubbly personality? Um, occasionally, I guess, but I'm not seeing it. I guess it's pink, at least. I didn't take the other quiz though because I got to the "what do you look like" part and couldn't take it even remotely seriously and I hate quizzes where you can pick out each end result based on an answer.

Years
the first quiz result was: Pidgeot

"Your spirit pokemon is Pidgeot! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are a free fighting spirit! you take some things very seriously and wont except jip from anyone. You are also compassionate for other beings and your friends take this as a given. Pidgeot will help your friends appreciate your kindness and will calm your rebelious ways at times."

Surprisingly, that one can be rather accurate. o.o ^

the legendary result was: Articuno

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
As much as I wanted Snorlax, the quiz gave me a Dragonite.

I guess it suits my personality, taken from site.
Your spirit pokemon is Dragonite! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are happy as you are and believe in yourself. You will always use your power for the greater good and will never use your power haphazardly. Your a good friend and yet your powerful you can be quite a softy. Dragonite will help you to stay possitive, make you take control of situations sometimes and be more stong willed.

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2012
Your spirit pokemon is Umbreon! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are quite dark, and love black humor! you can be cynical and sheltered by your friends so you can be shy, yet your sarcasm can make you seem like a funny person. Umbreon will help you maintain some form of possitivity, cut the cyanide and make you explore the world more.

Umbreon actually IS my favorite Dark Pokémon!

What Legendary Pokemon Are You? Raquaza

That one is not ^^

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Your spirit Pokemon is Dragonite! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are happy as you are and believe in yourself. You will always use your power for the greater good and will never use your power haphazardly. Your a good friend and yet your powerful you can be quite a softy. Dragonite will help you to stay positive, make you take control of situations sometimes and be more strong willed.
^What he got from the first quiz^ Actually quite accurate, though they had some typos I noticed. haha

The 2nd quiz I got the mighty Shadow Lugia. Exactly right ;)

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I got Pidgeot.

"Your spirit pokemon is Pidgeot! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are a free fighting spirit! you take some things very seriously and wont except jip from anyone. You are also compassionate for other beings and your friends take this as a given. Pidgeot will help your friends appreciate your kindness and will calm your rebelious ways at times."

And for the legendary quiz, I got Kyogre.

Hmm....interesting. :)

Mononoke Hime

viva emptiness
Years
I got Rayquaza and Suicune.

"Your spirit pokemon is Rayquaza! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are very, very stong and powerful, yet you dont like to fight, you will solve problems but you will dissapear shortly afterward and someone else may take the credit or will just dismiss you. Rayquaza will boost your courage with people and your friends will except this. You will also be helped to make sure you fight for yourself of you need to and gain a more powerful aspect."​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back