• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Inferning Lava(Fire Type Fan Club)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Which Fire Type has the best design?:
In my opinion I'd Blaziken has the best design,suiting its secondary fighting type perfectly and the flames on its wrist makes it look more badass.Chandelure came close too being a Fire/Ghost type with its creepiness and purple flames makes it look just awesome.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Answering topic:
I think the best design award shall go to Entries. Its design just emanate s power and they also did a good job of keeping entries true to its origin as a Guardion Lion of Foo.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Answering the topic:

I think Infernape has the best design. I really like it how a monkey is changed to a Fire monkey.

Years
Which Fire Type has the best design?:
I don't know why, but i've always liked Rapidash, i mean it's a unicorn. on fire. A Unicorn people!
besides Rapidash i've always love Charizard, now that is what a dragon is supposed to look like, unfortunately not a dragon :(

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015

Username: ForeverDash
You partner fire types: Infernape and Fennekin
Why do you like fire types?: Fire Types are awesome and are my Favorite Types ;D

Topic Answer:
*Which Fire Type has the best design?
- Reshiram :D I love its design, it looks so nice.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Username: Seraphimon-sama
You partner fire types: Ryujin Jakka/Blaziken and Tobiume/Fennekin
Why do you like fire types?: Fire-Types are among my favorite 3 Types, and they also have a decently ranged movepool.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Hey guys I am thinking to host a Fire-themed battling tournament at the PC battle server. What are your thoughts on this?

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Although that sounds like a good idea i don't think all of the members here are competitive battlers.

EvilTotodile

We're Evil
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2021
Username: EvilTotodile
You partner fire types: Charizard and Cyndaquil
Why do you like fire types?: Ever since gen one when i saw charizard I've always loved them. They have awesome design and are fun to use in playthrus

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
I just found out bout clubs today!
Username: Dradier234
You partner fire types: Emboar and Ho-Oh
Why do you like fire types?: Fire types can go all-out fighting and they are very strong.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Hey guys I am thinking to host a Fire-themed battling tournament at the PC battle server. What are your thoughts on this?

I'd love this. Make our own fire type mono-teams and duke it out on the battle server? Although an issue may be the lack of significant attendance in said event. Idk I could be wrong, but it sounds cool.

One cool thing I thought we could all do together is like all collaborate together to make a fake(yet cool) fire type poke for the club. With all its stats and dex info and what not.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Username: vaporeon7
You partner fire types: Slugma and Volcarona
Why do you like fire types?: I like a majority of their designs and how they are the best way to take down major threats like Scizor and Ferrothorn.

I find it had to pick between my two favourite fire types, Slugma and Volcarona. They have both been so good to me when hatching eggs. And they both really appeal to me.

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Username: Galoria
You partner fire types:
038ninetales.gif
059arcanine.gif

Why do you like fire types?:

As a child, I always loved fire type Pokémon. They have a little more than the others did not. They're great, gracious and in addition to being strong! They will always remain in my eyes haha. But I hope they will change the duo Fighting / Fire because we see it too often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back