• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2015
Hey guys, new to the game and the community. I'm currently stuck in Cerulean City, I'm trying to battle the Sensational Sisters, but it's not happening. Their Seel isn't coming out and giving me the badge in order for me to battle Misty. Any suggestions? Thanks.

I had that problem too, it worked for me after I closed the game and then tried it again, and I think I also exited and entered the gym again. Just try some combination of quitting out of the game and exiting and entering the gym

Years
  • Seen May 16, 2012
Where can u get a shelder, for the evolution solution if u didn't catch one at the north pole?

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
I haven't worked on the game in the last few days. I'll try to get back to it if I can this weekend.

i am using Microsoft word 2007 to make them.when i finish i hope to make it a .pdf file tho how can i send them???

You could save them as jpgs and upload them to an image hosting site and just send the links.

Where can u get a shelder, for the evolution solution if u didn't catch one at the north pole?

You can use the fishing rod to get one on the same island the event takes place.

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
With i catch Snorlax and Aerodactyl. will cause any problem in my game?
What are those bad eggs, in pc ? i didn't move then, 'cause i read in the first post that you don't have to move then. But what are they?
I have 3 ;x
Have i made a bad thing :/ ?
If my bulbassaur, have already evolved to venusaur, i'll cannot do the, secret garden event?!

Last edited:

AshKetchumisnumber1

Pokémon Master
Years
With i catch Snorlax and Aerodactyl. will cause any problem in my game?
What are those bad eggs, in pc ? i didn't move then, 'cause i read in the first post that you don't have to move then. But what are they?
I have 3 ;x
Have i made a bad thing :/ ?
If my bulbassaur, have already evolved to venusaur, i'll cannot do the, secret garden event?!
when i caught aerodactyl in ash gray it didnt effect the game so if u catch aerodactyl n snorlax it wont effect the game
those bad egg's in the pc are just a odd bug in the game which wont effect the game at all unless u move them.. so don't
also bulbasaur originally isn't suppose to evolve in the game cuz it's holding a everstone when u first catch it n it refuses to evolve in the anime
but if u do remove bulbasaur's everstone n it does evolve up to venusauar u cant do the bulbasaur's mysterious garden event cuz that event is when all the wild bulbasaur gather around n evolve to venusaur's chant

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
when i caught aerodactyl in ash gray it didnt effect the game so if u catch aerodactyl n snorlax it wont effect the game
those bad egg's in the pc are just a odd bug in the game which wont effect the game at all unless u move them.. so don't
also bulbasaur originally isn't suppose to evolve in the game cuz it's holding a everstone when u first catch it n it refuses to evolve in the anime
but if u do remove bulbasaur's everstone n it does evolve up to venusauar u cant do the bulbasaur's mysterious garden event cuz that event is when all the wild bulbasaur gather around n evolve to venusaur's chant

So, i ****ed with my game or, It isn't such a bad thing?!
I'm afraid of, don't complete all the events and can't go to pokémon league. :x

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
So, i ****ed with my game or, It isn't such a bad thing?!
I'm afraid of, don't complete all the events and can't go to pokémon league. :x

You'll be fine.
Some events are just rewarded to players who use Ash's team during the game. The events aren't required, but can be useful.

You can catch and evolve any Pokemon you like.

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Strategy guide

I am unable to save the .doc as a jpeg image file in word only thing i can do is make it a .PDF file and upload it like that unless i print it and scan it but that can get expensive in ink cost.....

Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2023
First time posting on here, or at all on the site I believe. Lol Just wanted to report a strange bug I found. Well I didn't ever actually fight Koga's gym until AFTER getting the other seven badges and the pokemon ledge was about to begin. Well As I went through it, Pro. Oak acted as if I had all 8 badges even though I was missing one. So I went back and beat the gym easily, solving the door took more time then the actual gym to be honest lol.

Also when I faced the fire gym, I lost the first 3v3 battle (Owned his first two pokemon, only for his fire blast to 1 hit all my dudes :c) When I returned I faced team rocket and then continued on to face him once again in the 1v1 match. I lost once again, and when I went back to him to try again he talked as if I beat him already and gave me info the fire blast TM. After looking I some how had the badge but the TM was no where to be seen.

During the battle with Richie I was confused to why my pidgot had 0hp, thinking it was a bug so I went down to pokemon and looked to see it said all my pokemon were dead then when I closed that, my pokemon was gone and I was stuck. Luckily I had used a save state lol.

When I first went into the hidden village, I was confused on where to go, so I went south.. Missing my chance to get Bulbasaur until after beating the 3rd gym. T_T Dunno if this is a bug or what, but mind making it a little more retard proof :c?

That's all I got to really point out other then a few mapping flaws that I think are easy enough to spot themselves so I don't have to post them. Can't wait for the next beta :D Usually I don't like playing unfinished hacks since I never remember them or have the motivation to want to play it after, but this was just amazing reliving the original (better) pokemon. xD Tbh I never understood how annoying battling team rocket was until I actually faced them at least 100 times. A lot events seemed a little to rushed for my taste though, was just kinda awkward going running through like 4 events at once trying to find a pokemon center real quick. (Like trying to find a PC so I could make room for eevee, even though I could only carry him for 5 seconds :[ ) Overall I loved this hack for staying completely true to the story while still letting you do what you want and not restricting you to anything.

BlastoiseBrother

on a mission from God
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
can somebody please help me beat Koga for the soul badge

my strongest pokemon is a lvl 30 pidgeotto with these moves

Gust
protect
wing attack
steel wing

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Pokemon Ash Gray Strategy Guide v1.1

Here is my first set for the Strategy guide, i will be posting them in 10 episode sets. let me no if anything needs changed or modified. i may need some help with the disclaimer.

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Here is my first set for the Strategy guide, i will be posting them in 10 episode sets. let me no if anything needs changed or modified. i may need some help with the disclaimer.

Hey, it looks real good, man. A couple things:

You forgot to mark the second "C" on the Mt. Moon map.
You spelled ladder wrong.
I might also recommend putting the attacks the Gym Leader's Pokemon have.

I think the Guide would be very helpful to people and you put a lot of work into it. I appreciate the effort you're putting in to make a guide for my hack.

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2012
First thing, great game and it's very fun to play.
One question tho, I dont know why but after I've defeated team rocket in the 8th gym, i went back to pallet town and saw the mr. mime. But when i went home, mom did not say the stuff like what the walkthrough on youtube said. She just said rest and stuff. And i can't see prof oak with gary.. Also, i finished the piku-huma events and the slowpoke event, but i can't see the dragonite for the mewtwo story.. Anyone know what's happening with my game?

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2012
I did actually, I defeated her and I've talked to my mother and proffesor oak. he just tells me about my pokedex and the pokemon he wants to hold onto. mom just makes me rest i know i defeated the mr mime thing because everytime i go back to the tent on route 20 she is there with mr mime. so i just kept going into the seafoam islands. finished the slowpoke event and the pikahuna event.

Exact same problem I am having here... @Lecter07, mind giving me ur solution?

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Hey, it looks real good, man. A couple things:

You forgot to mark the second "C" on the Mt. Moon map.
You spelled ladder wrong.
I might also recommend putting the attacks the Gym Leader's Pokemon have.

I think the Guide would be very helpful to people and you put a lot of work into it. I appreciate the effort you're putting in to make a guide for my hack.

Well the problem with putting in the attacks of the poke'mon for the gym leaders are that i am not sure how to get that info...
if you could supply that info that would be great and i can do it.

Back