• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokepark Games

Gogofreak

Touhou and Pokemon Fanatic
Years
Has anyone else played the Pokepark games on the Wii? I've seen a let's play of the first (Pikachu's Adventure) and I've played the second (Wonders Beyond). I liked Wonders Beyond, it took my quite a while to finish, too. Thoughts?

FSNW5yiFrXVXqv

Pretty fun, could've been better. Both are too kiddy, like, "almost pointless to play" kiddy. Probably targeted at ages 8 and below... and even after switching my stance to a kid's POV, I think it's still lacking quite a lot.

Nonetheless, the music and graphics were stellar. That loading screen in PP 2... I think they're the only reasons I kept playing.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
I've only played Wonders Beyond and I didn't know what to expect. Like molivious said, the graphics and music are excellent. As far as gameplay goes, the game is very easy and simple but also fun. My favorite thing about Poképark was seeing all of the Pokémon in their actual size, from the cycoplean Wailord to the minuscule Joltik.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
I loved the first one with the minigames, even though they were aimed at little kids I liked the unlocking Pokemon by helping or battling them it made me feel like I was playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon just not turn-based

Gogofreak

Touhou and Pokemon Fanatic
Years
Some people say it's very kiddie, except for the Eeveelutions challenges! Those running tracks don't give you enough time to complete them.

Starlight Sprite

Resident Moon Fairy
Years
It's quite clear to me that these games were intended for a younger audience. That aside, they can be entertaining, and the concept is cute. Story wise, it's kind of weak compared to the other games, but the gameplay can still provide a challenge. Along with Pokemon Ranger, this is probably the closest we'll get to a Zelda-styled Pokemon adventure game.

*Icecold*

Bow down to Queen Meowstic
Years
I kind of disliked the original Pokepark, because its story was, as many people have mentioned, extremely kiddy and weak. After game, there was literally nothing to do but run around.

Pokepark 2 has an improved story, but not as good as is could be. Still enjoyed it a lot more than the original! Oshawott is too cute and incredibly fun to play as.

Back