• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Amethyst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
i love the screenshots and the pokemon i hope you do more because i love it and i want to buy it!

i realy want to buy IT it so cool
your the best!
Well, you're not going to buy it, because this is a non-profitable Pokémon fangame.

Wow!! This game looks so cool, will you be releasing a demo soon?
I doubt it. And anyway, you shouldn't be asking. He'd tell us if he was.

Good luck
Sorry for my English i'm french
You hardly even said anything; you're perfect. :P

Anyway, Wichu, I really love the menus in this game. They're just so smooth and modern. Good luck. :)

Latiace

I'm back!
Years
screenshot299.png

^Wow, The pic is so darn awesome!^ (Love the realistic shading ^_^)

Phaeser

Togekiss Fanatic
Years
Wichu, you inspire me to make a game of my own. If I was a bit older I could understand graphics and animations. Maybe endless nights of studing. Maybe as soon as I have my own computer. Very realistic, and you could make money out of this! (Don't be mean) I'd download it. Is there a release date yet? I bet it's gonna be better than Heartgold and Soulsilver.

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
looks incradebile dude hope it is done
do you want me to support

Why don't you people READ THE FIRST PAGE? Is it really that hard? The front page has all the latest updates on beta's and releases. Also, you can support if you want to. You don't need anybody's permission.

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2011
Now those are Fakemon sprites. I love them. I know this post is a little late into the thread but, I don't like Fakemon, most people even with a little talent don't make good games. With this I actually look willing to try.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
Why don't you people READ THE FIRST PAGE? Is it really that hard? The front page has all the latest updates on beta's and releases. Also, you can support if you want to. You don't need anybody's permission.

Um.. talk about unnecessary?
I'm sure he meant he can't wait for it to be done.
Calm down.

Novacainekidd

"And so we go"
Years
i believe i can help with the music. and would be honored to do so ^.^

hello :)
i joined this site simply to tell you that i might be able to help you with your game good sir. I cannot. and i repeat. cannot. wait for this to be completed and released. it looks absolutely stunning in terms of everything i have seen in the screens. the plot sounds fantastic. the starters look very well put together and makes me really anxious to evolve them :)
any way
i cannot sprite at all. not in the slightest. not possible.
i am however musically inclined. specifically on the guitar. i think i could possibly create a remix of older battle music from MY OWN WORK. it would be up beat. with builds etc. if you provide me with specifications i can probably produce it
also
if there is any "peaceful" type events. serene ones etc. i think you will find that i can fill that perfectly ^.^
once again this rocks beyond my abillity to express. tell me your thoughts

Tudj

HeartGold :P
Years
Great screenies wichu, and the game looks better then great. This game has real potential, good luck on further progress :).

RocketAdmin.

Custom User Title. :)
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 12, 2011
Pokemon Amethyst

WOW! This looks as god as if not better the official GameFreak Pokemon Games!
I'm sooooo suporting

zirico

M.C.F.C
Years
Hey, its been a while since I checked out your game Wichu, and its good to see that you are still making steady progress. I don't really have anything to criticize so just keep up the good work ;) . Oh yeah and I love your artwork and overworlds, it looks like you worked really hard on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back