• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen IV Starter, Rare, and Uncommon Pokemon [All non-hacked Pokemon accepted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zapperz

colour swapper!
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
Hi Id like any one of the Duskulls and any of the Piplups please.

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
It probably would be easier to do it when we're both online (for me, at least). I have side trades being planned as well as an unpredictable schedule. So I might not be available when I think I will.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Sounds good.

I'm about to update and post the Treecko that I have available. I'm also considering taking requests for evolving the ones up for adoption (along with their decided moveset and possible EV training).

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
So.... will you be available on Sunday?
Because I have a Zangoose that I would like to trade for your Porygon and the Elekid I had already offered for you Munchlax.

Let me know.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
Years
I am interested in:

Duskull 3
Lapras 4
Kangaskhan 6
and Spiritomb 3.

What would you like for them? I can breed Blaziken and Typhlosion.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Pink Mommy-
I'm not totally sure, but I believe so. If it's in the evening/night, I probably can do it then.

@Eivana-
Alright, I'll reserve them for you until we can trade. Ah, doesn't matter what you send me. Anything from Gen III would be nice (I'm attempting to fill my national dex) but if not, whatever you have on-hand will work. (:

RivalGator

I hate them all.
Years
@Slenderman -
I have four Gen III Pokemon for you, I let you know what they were in a message. I am ready whenever you are to trade. =) Thanks!

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
Years
Hey man, I see you have quiet the Thread here, so I am offering to make you a Logo and Userbars for your trade thread, if interested, simply PM me and give me the details :)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I need to know which one you want first.
By the way, it's not necessary to VM me and post here; I check this thread daily. I wasn't home when you posted.

Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2012
I would like to have a dratini (no problem which one it is) and a lapras (no problem either)

Thanks already!

Friend code: 4255 7743 2425

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I would like to have a dratini (no problem which one it is) and a lapras (no problem either)

Thanks already!

Friend code: 4255 7743 2425
Sounds good. (: I'll reserve two for you now and register your FC.

Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2013
i know it's been a month old but I'm looking for pokemon and i'm interested in:
Duskull #2
Spiritomb #6
Cyndaquil #1

If you have them i would like them but i don't have a whole lot to offer unfortunately :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back